Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If Biden were to be re-elected and continue Biden-nomics the country would sink into a pro-longed recession, stocks go down, inflation will rise. I'm rather certain American's don't want 4 more years of Sleepy Joe. Trump is real change!
More lying

Economy is doing better under Biden

It’s like you have no options than to lie. Tells me you are shook

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
@JB Lions Please ship Governor Ron DeSantis to California we need someone to clean up Governor Gavin Newsom's mess. Newsom like Biden also polled poorly in matchups against Trump so probably why he never entered. I predict after Trump wins Newsom will run in 2028 and might have a shot at winning then although that would be scary haha.

•••
•••
•••
If Biden were to be re-elected and continue Biden-nomics the country would sink into a pro-longed recession, stocks go down, inflation will rise. I'm rather certain American's don't want 4 more years of Sleepy Joe. Trump is real change!

Nikki like Trump is a person of strong moral fiber. God Bless Nikki and may she please endorse Trump!
Nikki does not need to
Trump will be gone sooner than later

•••
Nikki does not need to
Trump will be gone sooner than later
What about November Presidential Election do you think Nikki could beat Biden, Harris or any Democrat that runs against her?

•••
What about November Presidential Election do you think Nikki could beat Biden, Harris or any Democrat that runs against her?
It will be Nikki and Newsom
Nikki the 1st woman President of the United States of America
And liz chenny the VP

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions It was a response to Mr. M's support of Nikki. I still prefer Trump who will win the race. He just thinks it will be Nikki as nominee instead of Trump. I am confident it will be Trump Vs. Biden and Trump shall win.

•••
@JB Lions It was a response to Mr. M's support of Nikki. I still prefer Trump who will win the race. He just thinks it will be Nikki as nominee instead of Trump. I am confident it will be Trump Vs. Biden and Trump shall win.
@JB Lions The interesting thing about Popular Vote is One Day Biden's ahead next day Trump is. However, the electoral college is what matters. Biden may have to win 6% of the popular vote to have a chance of winning swing states. So it's looking close, still many states leaning Trump.

•••
@JB Lions The interesting thing about Popular Vote is One Day Biden's ahead next day Trump is. However, the electoral college is what matters. Biden may have to win 6% of the popular vote to have a chance of winning swing states. So it's looking close, still many states leaning Trump.
I'm just happy you're finally acknowledging Biden is going to win.

Last edited:
•••
I'm just happy you're finally acknowledging Biden is going to win.
Biden will not win the electoral college I think I made that clear. Your obsessed with popular vote polls that don't really matter, we are a Republic not a Democracy and the swing states make the President Trump.

•••
Donald Trump was sued by Jean Carroll for saying that she was crazy.
Here is the proof that she is crazy.

•••
Donald Trump was sued by Jean Carroll for saying that she was crazy.
Here is the proof that she is crazy.
Attacking rape victims

•••
•••
@JB Lions Glad to see your support for Kevin McCarthy too bad he stepped down after losing speakership. McCarthy is a man of strong moral fiber.

•••
@JB Lions Glad to see your support for Kevin McCarthy too bad he stepped down after losing speakership. McCarthy is a man of strong moral fiber.
How do you feel about Trump being an abortion fraud? He said Arizona went too far and he wouldn’t sign a national abortion ban

•••
@JB Lions The better choice for POTUS is Donald J. Trump!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back