NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
candle in the darkness 4-11 13-47-32.jpg

•••
•••
Sick Republicans

Girl, 13, gives birth after she was raped and denied abortion in Mississippi​

The nearest abortion clinic – in Chicago – was too far away and too expensive for her mother to provide her with the procedure
What do you expect from a 3rd world country.

Daniel Owens will take care of the baby

Last edited:
•••
Let's bring America roaring back. Trump for POTUS 2024!

•••
@JB Lions Who should pay for her to kill (abort) the baby tax payers or her mom?
(Curious, I'm still pro-life but curious if you think government should abort it for free since you are pro-choice. Tax payers footing the bill seems deeply unfair even if you Mr. JB are for abortion. Regardless, sounds like it wasn't done. I doubt Mississippi will ever offer free abortions). What happened to protection during love making to avoid sicknesses and pregnancy? Wouldn't education on that be the key to avoid such things?

•••
@JB Lions Who should pay for her to kill (abort) the baby tax payers or her mom?
(Curious, I'm still pro-life but curious if you think government should abort it for free since you are pro-choice. Tax payers footing the bill seems deeply unfair even if you Mr. JB are for abortion. Regardless, sounds like it wasn't done. I doubt Mississippi will ever offer free abortions). What happened to protection during love making to avoid sicknesses and pregnancy? Wouldn't education on that be the key to avoid such things?
I would be up to a billion dollars worth of tax funded sex-education to teach people what to do to avoid unwanted pregnancy. I would even make a donation to such a program. I support planned parenthood made donation & them offering things to avoid having unwanted kids I just don't support them offering free abortion. Catholics are more extreme than regular Christians as they don't even believe in birth control, not sure how Biden can call himself a Catholic lol. Trump is more Christian than Biden.

•••
I would be up to a billion dollars worth of tax funded sex-education to teach people what to do to avoid unwanted pregnancy. I would even make a donation to such a program. I support planned parenthood made donation & them offering things to avoid having unwanted kids I just don't support them offering free abortion. Catholics are more extreme than regular Christians as they don't even believe in birth control, not sure how Biden can call himself a Catholic lol. Trump is more Christian than Biden.
You'd think kids should listen to the education we do often provide in schools on such things as unwanted babies and how to avoid getting pregnant. Murder is unacceptable.

•••
Putting the child up for adoption if not wanted is the humane solution to avoiding abortion. Millions of people want babies but are unable to have them.

•••
@JB Lions How's pro-choice policies working in Florida with DeSantis in charge?

•••
You'd think kids should listen to the education we do often provide in schools on such things as unwanted babies and how to avoid getting pregnant. Murder is unacceptable.
You guys are the first against sex education in school. Abortion is much cheaper than a lifetime taking care of that child

•••
You guys are the first against sex education in school. Abortion is much cheaper than a lifetime taking care of that child
Adoption :)

•••
•••
There is a shortage of kids to adopt. Also, it is better for them to live in a group home then to be aborted. Also, abortion sometimes makes it where if they want to have babies in the future. They’re unable to it really screws up the body.

•••
•••
•••
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/florida/trump-vs-biden
BAM at 13% lead or average lead of 9.5% for Trump in Florida, that's what I've been thinking all along @JB Lions Florida is Ron DeSantis RED and Trump country. If you don't like that move to California JB. I like it enough to stay here in spite of Mr. Newsom. Florida senate candidate +7% for Rick Scott
lol, you getting excited about a state Trump won last time.

Daniel getting desperate for good news.

•••
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/florida/trump-vs-biden
BAM at 13% lead or average lead of 9.5% for Trump in Florida, that's what I've been thinking all along @JB Lions Florida is Ron DeSantis RED and Trump country. If you don't like that move to California JB. I like it enough to stay here in spite of Mr. Newsom. Florida senate candidate +7% for Rick Scott
@JB Lions Probably excites you that California is +23% Biden. However, your buddy Joe is losing the bluewall WI, MI, PA.

•••
lol, you getting excited about a state Trump won last time.

Daniel getting desperate for good news.
No just a week ago you said Florida was tied so it was time to show you the latest Florida Poll. I am more excited that Trump is ahead in the blue wall.

•••
•••
•••
@JB Lions Say your sorry for calling a liar. LOL.

•••
@JB Lions Say your sorry for calling a liar. LOL.
I didn't say that, 1 poll said that. Say sorry for your reading comprehension issues. I look at average of polls.

And yes, the polls are not reflecting the abortion news yet.

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions Sorry, to disappoint you but I do NOT have comprehension issues. And you are judgmental I see that too much from the left. I forgive you for not saying sorry and making fun of me LOL..

•••
@JB Lions Sorry, to disappoint you but I do NOT have comprehension issues. And you are judgmental I see that too much from the left. I forgive you for not saying sorry and making fun of me LOL..
Desperate Daniel. You still haven't said sorry for the lying.

•••
@marijuanadomain Pray for them. And, yes non-whites do get adopted. Also, the government provides welfare for non-working mothers. I am willing to foot the bill I get for being pro-life.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back