IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mother of slain Capitol Police officer ur48.jpg

The propaganda beat goes on. We start with the big lie in the title.

Then, in the article: "....who both helped defend the Capitol on Jan. 6" They were managing a disorderly protest, minor riot. Of all the actual deadly riots that have occurred around the US and even in DC, addressing this relatively minor disturbance is called defending the capital, as though British warships are again shelling the city.

And this: "An autopsy indicated that Brian Sicknick suffered two strokes and died a day after responding to the attack on the Capitol, after initial reports that he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher. "

Initial reports that were later proven false. In their sneaky mainstream media way, they skirt around actually lying by withholding vital bits of information. They have to do this to create their bullshit narrative of a "deadly insurrection."

And the other deaths? Two officers committed suicide. Whose fault is that? Maybe they felt shame and being used as tools of oppression against ordinary citizens? We will never know, because the narrative demands that the protesters be guilty. Of something.

And the actual real killing that took place? Mum's the word. The elite press are happy to add to the death toll, but have no curiosity or interest in the cop who shot an unarmed woman in the neck at point blank range. If he had shot a BLM protestor that way, he would be in jail as we speak, and his name would be vilified in all major media.

I miss the good old days of honest media, like Pravda.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
nope .. not a right or left issue … the Monsanto seed does play apart in it however isn’t the just of it .. i
Monsanto, which I believe has been taken over by Bayer, has been banned in dozens of countries around the world... and rightfully so!

Actually I think Monsanto should be banned from this planet and sent to the moon so that they can plant their crappy seeds there!

Screen-shot-2013-09-29-at-18.42.25.png

Last edited:
•••
Actually I think Monsanto should be banned from this planet and sent to the moon so that they can plant their crappy seeds there!

Don't be surprised if they haven't already tried. Bayer will now drive value using the IT sector to shape mindset through disruptive technologies, this is predictable.

Last edited:
•••
Don't be surprised if they haven't already tried. Bayer will now drive value using the IT sector to shape mindset through disruptive technologies, this is predictable.

They have the top engineers, advanced IT, billions of dollars and big pharma government lobbyists, ready to invade the hemp space... you-know-who (in this thread) will soon be changing their tune. :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Would maskholes ever be deterred? Probably not.
Do Masks Work? Viral immunologist Dr. Byram Bridle performs a simple experiment to see

•••
•••
So America has been far out-there with all different promotions to get people to take the mRNA shot and if I remember correctly the District of Columbia has done away with parental consent requirement for children vaccinations and targets them directly in schools.

upload_2021-5-27_23-7-48.png

Now Canada is trying to catch up with pop up vaccine clinics and ice cream for kids without parental permission requirement. All legal of course and with police security on the taxpayer dime.
Ontario’s provincial Health Care Consent Act states there is no minimum age to provide consent for vaccination and a child does not need external permission to receive one.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S34FFJCtgRVQ/

•••
How generous of Fascistbook
Facebook lifts ban on Wuhan lab leak theory after censoring earlier reports

upload_2021-5-27_23-44-46.png

•••
Now Canada is trying to catch up with pop up vaccine clinics and ice cream for kids without parental permission requirement. All legal of course and with police security on the taxpayer dime.
Ontario’s provincial Health Care Consent Act states there is no minimum age to provide consent for vaccination and a child does not need external permission to receive one.

As if ice-cream is the reason they're getting vaccinated ...not like it's compulsory :xf.wink:

People lined up in the heat to take the jab in order to protect themselves, their families and friends. These kids are relieved:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/05/18/emotional-day-as-more-toronto-kids-get-vaccinated/

•••
Take a hint, get it through your skull and stop blowing up posts like a troll bot without understanding the issues at hand with some MSM link as if it solves or clarifies the problem politicians, medical staff and police are creating. Always trying to waste time here.

•••

Meanwhile in North Carolina, some Doctors claim to be able to jab kids without parental consent.

"If a minor wants the vaccine, but the minor’s parents are leery, what then?
As pediatricians, we will always discuss any concerns with the parent. But a minor can get the vaccine without the parent's approval or knowledge.

Does a minor need to be accompanied by an adult at their vaccination? Is parental consent required?
No. North Carolina law allows any minor to give consent for medical health services for the prevention or treatment of communicable diseases. Twelve- to 17-year-olds will not need a parent or legal guardian to schedule, accompany or give consent for them to get the vaccine."

https://www.novanthealth.org/health...de-to-the-pfizer-covid-vaccine-for-ages-12-15

Last edited:
•••
Take a hint, get it through your skull and stop blowing up posts like a troll bot without understanding the issues at hand with some MSM link as if it solves or clarifies the problem politicians, medical staff and police are creating. Always trying to waste time here.

Take a hint?
Is that some kind of threat? What is your agenda?

Can't you accept the fact that people besides yourself may have different perspectives? Do you own the monopoly on information? Always belly-aching about something. Is the stuff you are trying to sell a waste of time? It's local news, not some random bitchute actors appealing to and coercing viewers with an emotional response. That's alt-right propaganda. I posted the video because that's not how it is here in Canada.

If parents have a responsibility to protect their children, why did they line up to get the vaccine? Did they get there on their own? Would you let your 12 year old be an unaccompanied minor in Canada's largest city? I'm not all for vaccines, in fact, I vaccinated my children (now doctors themselves) homeopathically properly with medical authority and consent, so they were allowed to enter school (vaccines were mandatory for school-age children in my province at the time).

I thought you were Right-to-Life, how about Right-to-Have-a-Life? ...get a life :xf.rolleyes:

Last edited:
•••
get it through your skull and stop blowing up posts like a troll bot without understanding the issues at hand

@sonatime, your viewpoint is narrow and your memory is very selective.

Ages ago I invited you to have a real discussion in order to have a healthy debate and clarify the issues and problems facing society. Instead you chose to blow up the thread with mindless memes like a complete troll bot. :troll: Now you're whining?

•••
•••
conditioned to imitate Trump's behaviour - vindictive, personal, and mean-spirited.

Now do Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC and almost every other democrat in congress.

upload_2021-5-28_6-52-49.png

As I see it, 45's done just as much damage to the Right as he has to the county (and he's still the de facto leader O_o). Put simply, Trump is not conservative, he's a radical. If he were he'd be more representative of those Conservative presidents in the past who have instilled morals and traditions as did the Founding Fathers, I would have little to criticize.

The rejection of Trump has everything to do with his policies and behavior as President. In more ways than not, his conduct has been antithetical to conservatism’s core, in direct tension with most everything for which we’ve claimed to fight in the past.

This list is nothing but a leftist bitching about Trump because he won't stay inside their box and was solving problems they ignored for decades.

Border secured, Alien criminals being deported, Wages up, Prices down, Employment at record highs, less people living in poverty.

But, but the mean tweets....

Last edited:
•••
The horrible constant nag nag nag, there should be a prize for that and a cake:)
Maybe it would cure your rage and hatefulness
But if this alpha male will get you hot and bothered it is not my fault
Show attachment 191335

Wait until he finds out Trump isn't even a politician.

•••
Now do Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC and almost every other democrat in congress.

This list is nothing but a leftist bitching about Trump because he won't stay inside their box and was solving problems they ignored for decades.

Border secured, Alien criminals being deported, Wages up, Prices down, Employment at record highs, less people living in poverty.

But, but the mean tweets....

I'm not disagreeing with you, the dirt has been swept under the rug for too long (ie. Climate Change). That's neither Right nor Left, it's a global issue that affects everyone - even outside the USA box.

There has been lots of bitching on both sides, but you must agree, Trump opened pandora's box and those politicians are using his model. You can expect a bunch of pop up bobbleheads from now on - a generation of entitled wannabe trumpets.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back