Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's blissful all right. I often wish I could just join the brainwashed who follow the media's every demand. I could believe that everything will be fine as long as we have Democrats in office and keep Trumpers out. I could nod blissfully in agreement with every mindless statement, and not have to either hold my tongue or speak out and be thought a heretic or a bad person. Sounds blissful to me.

On the other hand, those on the left usually appear far more miserable than conservatives. Maybe too much bliss?

If I followed MSM, I'd be a basketcase by now. The utter crap that was being spewed during Trump times was a vexation to my spirit. It's the same with mind-altering channels (ie. bitchute), which is merely another form of alt-media popularly espoused by the radical right. So to be ignorant of the world's problems may be bliss in a way, one can hide in one's own bubble and self-indulge. I'll agree with you on having found true conservatives to generally be a decent lot.

According to most dictionaries, a conservative is a conservationist who practices or advocates preservation of natural resources. A conservancy is an organization of conservatives whose main drive is to conserve land, fisheries, forests, water and nature. That's why I've said Trump (and may of his devotees) are not true conservatives.

We can all agree with your sentiments on conspicuous consumption, but that's a matter of base desires overriding spirituality. And governments see spirituality as competition, so they are part of the problem and will never be part of the solution you seek.

Unfortunately, not all agree. If I wanted a gold-plated toilet to wash my feces down for a status symbol, I'd get one, just like other parasites on the planet who would prefer to blow hot air, do nothing but contribute to Global Warming, pollution and social contamination. Some people actually understand the issues and do something about it. Government reform is not the solution, nor are those who are party to the growing problem. It'll take a unified effort and that is unlikely to happen with all these distractions.

Last edited:
•••
"Americans have to understand something is very wrong with what's going on. What's going on now in the world are such clear cut examples of wrongdoing that is at such a high level."

Dr. Peter McCullough:
Something is very wrong with what's going on
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tlvc14KUHWaI/

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
191865988_2856216187960266_4049904160440937709_n.jpg

•••
•••
Problem is the MSM doesn't tell us about these things.

I still find it interesting that CNN followers haven't noticed the propaganda tilt ala Pravda. The demonstrators in DC who killed nobody are regularly referred to by CNN as the "deadly insurrection." They have obviously instructed their staff to use those words - repeating the lie.

Meanwhile actual riots where innocent bystanders were actually murdered, buildings were burned, and people were shot in he head for walking down the street are "mostly peaceful protests." Do the CNN junkies have any critical reasoning skills at all?

I know it's what they want to hear, but when I hear something that appeals to my own opinions but sounds a bit outrageous, I look into it. This morning, it was the Nobel Laureate virologist is France who supposedly said everyone who gets the vaccine will be dead in 2 years. Such obvious BS should smell no matter how much one agrees with it. Is that why Covid-19 destroys the sense of smell? Is it a massive psy-op to ensure nobody can smell bullshit?

•••
•••
@Domainace Take a listen if you have the time, would love to hear your thoughts on this interview.
This Dr. has over 40 years of experience as a Microbiologist and has a simple ways of explaining concepts and covers all aspects.
Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi on Risks of the Covid Vaccine
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rnes5pl7bZZR/

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Meanwhile actual riots where innocent bystanders were actually murdered, buildings were burned, and people were shot in he head for walking down the street are "mostly peaceful protests." Do the CNN junkies have any critical reasoning skills at all?

I know it's what they want to hear, but when I hear something that appeals to my own opinions but sounds a bit outrageous, I look into it. This morning, it was the Nobel Laureate virologist is France who supposedly said everyone who gets the vaccine will be dead in 2 years. Such obvious BS should smell no matter how much one agrees with it. Is that why Covid-19 destroys the sense of smell? Is it a massive psy-op to ensure nobody can smell bullshit?
4cy2jw.jpg

images

Lcsa3Ap.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm not disagreeing with you, the dirt has been swept under the rug for too long (ie. Climate Change). That's neither Right nor Left, it's a global issue that affects everyone - even outside the USA box.

There has been lots of bitching on both sides, but you must agree, Trump opened pandora's box and those politicians are using his model. You can expect a bunch of pop up bobbleheads from now on - a generation of entitled wannabe trumpets.

I disagree. Democrats have acted like or worse than Trump for years and the media covers for them.

•••
I disagree. Democrats have acted like or worse than Trump for years and the media covers for them.

I appreciate the civility of your response. (y)

I am not now, nor have I ever defended the conduct of politicians who believe they are above the law. The media, as you know, has been extremely partisan in its coverage. For instance Fox News is again the voice for Trump - evidenced by their hiring and firing policies. Divisive politics is good for the news business, but at some point the well will run dry by repeating the same old tired talking points.

What I find more interesting is the true litmus test of American civil society: whether or not the criminal justice system is fair (though obviously not equal), and the rule of law holds criminals accountable. That is one of the pillars of democracy that I continue to have some faith in, though admittedly it appears that champions of justice are few and far between.

Does being rich, or being president, provide immunity to legal repercussion? It would seem so, but as Trump puts it the 'witchhunt' for criminal activity continues, despite every effort to resist disclosure of pertinent documents and potentially damning evidence that are now being examined by a grand jury.

Under close scrutiny is the act of bestowing political favouritism - buying people's influence - either in the form of undisclosed gifts or property, thereby using these material assets as leverage for control (not exactly bribes). If convicted on felony charges, Trump could still run for president, even though potentially be imprisoned. The outcome of the trial (should it come to that - and it is likely), will IMO decide the fate of future democracy in the United States, beyond the reach of media or partisan politics.

Last edited:
•••
Fossil fuel industry... losers.

In a stunning series of defeats for the oil industry, over the course of less than 24 hours, courtrooms and boardrooms turned on the executives at Shell, ExxonMobil and Chevron.

The world’s patience with the fossil fuel industry is wearing thin. This was the stark message delivered to major international oil companies this week in an unprecedented day of reckoning for their role in the climate crisis.

“We’re seeing a convergence of issues because, really, climate issues are human rights issues. I don’t see any reason why these arguments won’t be replicated elsewhere. Polluters can expect to see their day in court.”

“Anyone who cares about the climate has felt times of panic, and despair, and helplessness. The ruling is a beacon of hope,” he says. “Perhaps that’s the biggest impact; beyond the legal impact, and the concrete impact on carbon emissions, the ruling offers hope. It’s what we’ve been waiting for.”

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...h-shell-to-cut-carbon-emissions-by-45-by-2030

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...-and-chevron-braced-for-showdown-over-climate

•••
256912-We-Remember-Salute-You.-Happy-Memorial-Day.gif

God Bless the families of all our fallen soldiers who fought and died for our Country....

I am going to see my nephew race his Dirt Modified tonight .... We will Pray... Race. ... Eat and have a good time

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back