Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The source. Objective reality.

The votes were counted and Biden won California by 5M+ votes.
Anyone who has ever been to California and thinks Trump could ever win there is delusional.

Biden won nationally by more than 7M votes. He won electorally 306-232.

No server was ever seized. Elections are done at a state level, with many different systems. Their claims are literally impossible.

Brad
I don't know what you are going on about. I posted a link related to COVID. What does "The source. Objective reality" mean?

•••
I don't know what you are going on about. I posted a link related to COVID. What does "The source. Objective reality" mean?

Honestly, it is not worth the effort to try to change the mind of a handful of nutters who want to reject reality when it comes to a pandemic and everything else.

It is the same people who are anti-mask, anti-science, pro conspiracy theory when it comes to everything.

Brad

•••
Honestly, it is not worth the effort to try to change the mind of a handful of nutters who want to reject reality when it comes to a pandemic and everything else.

It is the same people who are anti-mask, anti-science, pro conspiracy theory when it comes to everything.

Brad
I believe in you. Let me know what you think of the video.

•••
Who cares. Again, a private company can make decisions with their own brand.

I like their syrup. I will still buy it even if they change the name.

Brad

It’s symbolic of the times.

Land O’ Lakes’ removed their Native American logo.

Last edited:
•••

Brad

Those who utter "nutter" constantly are at least 10 incarnations away from the glimpse of a legit chance to build the rainbow body IMHO

Be whole, be authentic, be well.

Last edited:
•••
They declared it a pandemic because Bill Gates paid them to.
Then you have been fooled. I would be shocked if 1 person died from it. People died from other causes.
There's not a lot of point in trying to have an informed discussion about it when you're just spouting unsupported claims.

•••
Cool.

What is next a bunch of racist Confederate statues coming down, or renaming military bases that are named after traitors to the United States.

Things evolve over time.

Brad

That’s different.

you assume because i’m pro Trump

i dont want to rename Confederate Bases?

I want to re-name all of them; especially Bragg.
Bragg was a failure Confederate Leader lol

•••
That’s different.

you assume because i’m pro Trump

i dont want to rename Confederate Bases?

I want to re-name all of them; especially Bragg.
Bragg was a failure Confederate Leader lol

They’re still in Textbooks.

I dont get the “erase from history” argument.

Unlike Aunt Jemima... Poof with Land O Lakes lady

Last edited:
•••
There's not a lot of point in trying to have an informed discussion about it when you're just spouting unsupported claims.

That dude has more support for his claims than those of you who recite MSM like it is the gospel from heaven

I feel your intentions are pure, but you've been MKUltrad into supporting those who actually want to kill you faster and fleece you for life IMHO

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Who is trying to erase any of this from history. It is about how it is framed.

For instance it does no good erasing Hitler or Nazi's from history, or the Civil War from history.
These are things people need to learn about.

Brad

•••
Who is trying to erase any of this from history. It is about how it is framed.

For instance it does no good erasing Hitler or Nazi's from history, or the Civil War from history.
These are things people need to learn about.

Brad

And little do you know what ACTUALLY happened in those wars ;)

•••
Cool.

What is next a bunch of racist Confederate statues coming down, or renaming military bases that are currently named after traitors to the United States.

Things evolve over time.

Look what was acceptable until the 1950's -

racist_02.jpg

http://tobacco.stanford.edu/tobacco_main/images.php?token2=fm_st168.php&token1=fm_img5044.php&theme_file=fm_mt019.php&theme_name=African Americans&subtheme_name=Racist Ads

Brad
Are you trying to shock people and manipulate through weaponizing empathy to your doctrine?

What relevance has the perpetual reminder of limited history, outside of context?

Mansa Musa is the richest man ever - a Black man, and he had slaves.

Records exist with blond, blue eyed slaves as well.

Slave owners were diverse.

The battle of group selection means this is understandable and yet is it not hypocrisy in the highest that slaves exist today and coverage is negligible? White sex slaves to Muslims in the UK for example.

The context is more important than the narrative even as freedom should be prioritized over slavery, mental or physical.

Last edited:
•••
Are you trying to shock people and manipulate through weaponizing empathy to your doctrine?

What relevance has the perpetual reminder of limited history, outside of context?

Mansa Musa is the richest man ever - a Black man, and he had slaves.

Records exist with blond, blue eyed slaves as well.

Slave owners were diverse.

The battle of group selection means this is understandable and yet is it not hypocrisy in the highest that slaves exist today and coverage is negligible? White sex slaves to Muslims in the UK for example.

The context is more important than the narrative even as freedom should be prioritized over slavery, mental or physical.

If more Americans were intelligent like you...

This whole PSY OP WAG THE DOG contrived reality timeline would crumble really fast.

•••
Man photographed holding Confederate flag in US Capitol arrested, law enforcement official says

6a171108-8480-4883-9b16-56be47540a79.jpg

•••
Man photographed holding Confederate flag in US Capitol arrested, law enforcement official says

6a171108-8480-4883-9b16-56be47540a79.jpg

Actor getting his 15 minutes of infamy

•••
That dude has more support for his claims than those of you who recite MSM like it is the gospel from heaven

I feel your intentions are pure, but you've been MKUltrad into supporting those who actually want to kill you faster and fleece you for life IMHO
Nothing is rock solid on its own. An informed person reviews all available information equally and arrives at an informed and reasonable conclusion that pieces together info from many sources and "sides".

In your opinion, is it a balanced view when he says that Bill Gates paid off the WHO to falsely declare a pandemic? Is there fully vetted information to support this?

•••
Nothing is rock solid on its own. An informed person reviews all available information equally and arrives at an informed and reasonable conclusion that pieces together info from many sources and "sides".

In your opinion, is it a balanced view when he says that Bill Gates paid off the WHO to falsely declare a pandemic? Is there fully vetted information to support this?

Yes,

It's a PLANDEMIC

Patents

Event 201

Gates is a Eugenicist

Gates loves the book "How to Lie with Statistics" - which is why "cases" and "covid" deaths (are a sad joke in hospitals that gunshot wound deaths and suicides are Covid deaths ...and shown on the crooked number sheet) are being used to scare the public, but in TRUTH - TOTAL MORTALITY is NOT HIGHER THAN WHAT EPIDEMIOLOGISTS KNOW TO BE FACTUAL.

or what we say on chart notes - total worldwide death is "WNL" - Within Normal Limits

oh and it's common knowledge now nobody is labeled with a FLU DEATH anymore per the CDC

Last edited:
•••
Ought oh. There were people in Congress involved in this.

Rep. Lisa McClain who called for unity and a peaceful transition during House debate of Trump's impeachment was photographed giving a tour the day before the Capitol insurrection meeting with several people who were arrested for the coup attempt. Same goes for Lauren Boebert who tweeted out the locations of congressional members and movement of Nancy of Pelosi during the attack.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/did-members-...tours-rioters-day-before-capitol-attack-54889

This is outside of people like Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, and Mo Brooks that were directly involved as well.

Republican Urged Crowd to 'Lightly Threaten' Congress

Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn told a crowd at a Turning Point USA event last month to "lightly threaten" lawmakers if they didn't support claims of voter fraud made against the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election.

Last edited:
•••
•••

I don't understand why Aunt Jemima is racist. Not every depiction of historic life is racist. Just an over P.C. reaction trying to curry favor imo.

Trump was right, they want to rename bases b/c it's low hanging fruit but the same instigators are arguing the founding fathers should be torn down.

•••
I don't understand why Aunt Jemima is racist. Not every depiction of historic life is racist. Just an over P.C. reaction trying to curry favor imo.

Trump was right, they want to rename bases b/c it's low hanging fruit but the same instigators are arguing the founding fathers should be torn down.
The same instigators who want to burn George Washington and Abe Lincoln's statues?

Trump said some were burning American Flags.... Not a peep from Biden on them "Domestic Terrorists"

The Double Standards knows no bounds. I couldve sworn Leftists argue "First Amendment" right to burn American Flags; Bigger "Domestic Terrorists" than who stormed Capitol Hill.

Last edited:
•••
Ought oh. There were people in Congress involved in this.

Rep. Lisa McClain who called for unity and a peaceful transition during House debate of Trump's impeachment was photographed giving a tour the day before the Capitol insurrection meeting with several people who were arrested for the coup attempt. Same goes for Lauren Boebert who tweeted out the locations of congressional members and movement of Nancy of Pelosi during the attack.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/did-members-...tours-rioters-day-before-capitol-attack-54889

This is outside of people like Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, and Mo Brooks that were directly involved as well.

Republican Urged Crowd to 'Lightly Threaten' Congress

Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn told a crowd at a Turning Point USA event last month to "lightly threaten" lawmakers if they didn't support claims of voter fraud made against the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election.

We're those men actually involved in the violence or just there to protest?

upload_2021-1-14_11-0-53.png

•••
Schumer wanted to add those who stormed the D.C. Building on "No Fly List"

Dont forget to add the violent BLM/ ANTIFA. Wait... These “Democrat" safe Haven (Terrorist case of Antifa..)
never get their proper shout out by the media, which continues to ignore the atrocities' violence in Seattle, Chicago Minnesota...

They love to discriminate, when it suits their needs.
Otherwise.. Not a PEEP!

Disgusting, Ashli's killer murderer still not identified.
Remember Race-baiters...
Case of Black Cop killed White unarmed woman.

Last edited:
•••
Racism or ethnocentrism is omnipresent. Blacks advocating for Blacks, Jews advocating for Jews and so on. But Whites advocating for Whites is the only one where racism or so called 'White Supremacy' is invoked.

It is known that the young of one race are more hostile/ skeptical of those from a different race so we overcome through learned behaviors.

If racism isn't applied in same regard, consistently for everyone, and we have different rules based on intersectionality and doctrines of oppressor/ oppressed which deviate from treating anyone by the content of their character then that is racist.

Endeavoring to have a functioning multi-racial society, transcending judgments of immutable characteristics and having a meritocratic society is where we have come from and is very delicate.

It's when 'outcomes' aren't 'as desired' or 'equal' when hackers try to manipulate. Different standards (not outcomes) for different peoples is institutionalized racism, and not in the direction you may think.
The ground rules need to be equally applied. That's been the problem. The issues of white supremacy and black sensitivity, are deep in the fabric of our country. Fortunately, as time goes on, slowly, our government is beginning to "look" like our citizens. It is a very complex issue. Worse in some places, better in others.

One thing is for sure. Americans need to acknowledge the existence of, and unite against, all forms of racism and work towards ending fear and sensitivity that exists with many people of color and perhaps all people period.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back