Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
6 days to Jan 20th. The Law is waiting to make justice and prosecute Donnie the Inciter for his high crimes.

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

--------------

§2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You dont play nice.

Elaborate, nicely, non-‘antagonizing’, please.
What do you think army brat means. I mean I literally went over it a day or so ago

•••
What do you think army brat means. I mean I literally went over it a day or so ago
Stickler for rules?
Context, please, and i remember that post refer to u.
things get lost here, u know it... it’s good and bad ;)

Last edited:
•••
Stickler for rules?
Context, please, and i remember that post refer to u.
things get lost here, u know it... it’s good and bad ;)
You don’t know how to Google what is an army brat?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
FA3831A3-EE32-41E6-98BD-88A4D00FF0F0.jpeg

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...oogle-free-speech-and-racketeering-violations

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Treating social media companies as publishers will have the exact opposite outcome conservatives think it will have.

It will actually lead to more crackdowns, by making them legally liable for content on their platforms.

Brad
so a “taste of their own medicine” of sorts.

They already lost $53 Billion in market cap

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes,

It's a PLANDEMIC

Patents

Event 201

Gates is a Eugenicist

Gates loves the book "How to Lie with Statistics" - which is why "cases" and "covid" deaths (are a sad joke in hospitals that gunshot wound deaths and suicides are Covid deaths ...and shown on the crooked number sheet) are being used to scare the public, but in TRUTH - TOTAL MORTALITY is NOT HIGHER THAN WHAT EPIDEMIOLOGISTS KNOW TO BE FACTUAL.

or what we say on chart notes - total worldwide death is "WNL" - Within Normal Limits

oh and it's common knowledge now nobody is labeled with a FLU DEATH anymore per the CDC
I'm totally on board with the notion that deaths attributed to COVID alone have been blown out of proportion. There don't appear to be clear reporting standards from country to country, and the testing volume simply isn't there to give us a true representation of how deadly this disease is - although we're starting to get a pretty good idea that it's not all that deadly. Contagious? Hell yes.

But death from COVID was never the biggest issue. This was always about preventing the breakdown of the world's healthcare infrastructure. The simple fact is that there's a critical mass of patients that any one hospital/city/state/country can handle, and if COVID is left unchecked then we exceed that critical mass. At that point more people die who would have otherwise been saved, and healthcare workers have to start making more and more hard decisions about who gets treatment. Who in their right mind wants us to end up in that place?

The death count is inaccurate, and yes governments and media are hanging their hat on it as a means to terrify people into obedience. It's a marketing tool. I don't fully agree with the approach, but I don't believe for a second that governments and billionaires are conspiring to manufacture information to line their pockets and bring us all to our knees under a communist state. That's ridiculous. And honestly, it gives way too much credit to some people who just aren't that smart.

There are a lot of moving pieces in this, some incompetence and a lot of unknowns. Most people are doing their best for what they believe is the greater good, and I've seen no clear evidence to the contrary. If you want to believe otherwise because of a few Twitter posts and some incomplete alternate news stories, that's your call. I just think it's stupid to fall for that.

Last edited:
•••
so a “taste of their own medicine” of sorts.

They already lost $53 Billion in market cap

If you consider what is happening now censorship, repealing section 230 is going to turn into a disaster. It is really confusing to me how many conservatives do not understand this.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The death count is inaccurate, and yes governments and media are hanging their hat on it as a means to terrify people into obedience. It's a marketing tool. I don't fully agree with the approach, but I don't believe for a second that governments and billionaires are conspiring to manufacture information to line their pockets and bring us all to our knees under a communist state.

Looks like you figured it out. The part you don't believe is what is happening. The only thing you didn't mention was the "Great Reset" or "New World Order".

•••
The most unpopular Congress impeached the most popular President.
Is the color of this revolution red?:)

upload_2021-1-14_14-10-28.png

Did Pickled Pelosi just get vaccinated, maybe mild stroke or is this is just alcoholism?

upload_2021-1-14_14-12-19.png

•••
Did Pickled Pelosi just get vaccinated, maybe mild stroke or is this is just alcoholism?

All of the above?

Satanic energy cords puppeting her face?!? :ROFL::xf.laugh:O_o:xf.confused::xf.smile::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

Show attachment 179255

Her eye is almost as bad as Kelly Loeffler. Now that Kelly lost her senate bid, we are going to have to put her lazy eye back to work.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Before Youtube removes this for no reason than being Partisan hacks

Last edited:
•••

Before Youtube removes this for no reason than being Political Partisan hacks

LOL. Some Qanon nonsense.
Has Q ever been right about anything?

The Q posts are known to the faithful as "breadcrumbs." The people who then try to figure out what they mean are called "bakers." According to The Daily Beast's Will Sommer, QAnon believers also spend a lot of time trying to figure out who in the government is a "white hat" Trump supporter and who is a "black hat" in league with the deep state. Their rallying cry is "where we go one, we go all," a line from the 1996 Jeff Bridges sailing adventure "White Squall" that they misattribute to President Kennedy.

The phrase is frequently abbreviated to "WWG1WGA," which Roseanne Barr — one of several celebrity QAnon supporters — tweeted in June 2018. Former Red Sox pitcher and current right-wing radio host Curt Schilling has also promoted QAnon online.

we r the army of truth-wwg1wga

— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) June 20, 2018

•••
Back