Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Stop.... lol. I'm going to fall out of my chair..

You can try to play it off but anybody can see your 15 posts, after my 2 little ones. Everybody here knows you have these breakdowns from time to time, sometimes posts with nothing but cussing. You've never seen those type of posts from me. You're an emotional snowflake, it is what it is.

You even have a post today that you went back and edited almost a full half hour later, you're obsessing over it.

Last edited:
•••
You can try to play it off but anybody can see your 15 posts, after my 2 little ones. Everybody here knows you have these breakdowns from time to time, sometimes posts with nothing but cussing. You've never seen those type of posts from me. You're an emotional snowflake, it is what it is.

2 little post : -) Should I screenshot them for everyone ?

You almost had him!

•••
59502141_315791879097410_4154117459890143232_n.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Senate Intelligence Committee subpoenas Donald Trump Jr. in Russia probe

The Senate Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed Donald Trump Jr. to answer questions about his contention that he had only limited knowledge of a project to build a Trump Tower in Moscow, a source with direct knowledge tells NBC News.

The committee, led by Republicans, is nearing completion of its investigation into Russian election interference — a probe that is expected to result in a series of written reports.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...rump-jr-in-russia-probe/ar-AAB69pm?li=BBnb7Kz

----------
It passed:

NY state Senate passes bill allowing Congress to get Trump tax returns
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-congress-to-get-trump-tax-returns/ar-AAB5COD

•••
•••
Jim Jordan: House Democrats are trying to destroy Barr
The push to hold William Barr in contempt is an effort to prevent the attorney general from investigating the origins of the Mueller probe, says Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan, Republican member of the House Judiciary Committee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=184&v=ttLnO_IgH6c

•••
Wow, some lefty must of thought real hard one day to come up with a cup that shows tears,....oh, from the original cup, the one that says TEARS OF LIBERALS.
61nJctt1M%2BL._SX425_.jpg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Still trying to save face.. It's OK JB. You almost had him!! Almost.

Even better, the NY times took a 1.1 billion $ loss on the Boston Globe. Too bad Trump didn't buy it!

Last edited:
•••
Still trying to save face.. It's OK JB. You almost had him!! Almost.

Even better, the NY times took a 1.1 billion $ loss on the Boston Globe.

You're still embarrassing yourself. They sold that in 2013.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: That win is just always out of your reach isn't it.

Right. I guess you'll need new shower material now that you've "discovered" Trump went bankrupt publicly over a decade ago, then rebounded and now holds one of the best real estate portfolios in the world.

Trying too hard.

•••
JB: Trump lost a billion $$, what a loser. Look at the graph I found on the internets.. see LOSER!!

Everyone: Ha ha ha ha ha ha..

JB; Look, falwell is a creep too!

Everyone: you got em now Johnny... lololol

JB: You guys are just but hurt!

Everyone: Yep.. .haha haha haha

•••
Right. I guess
:xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry::xf.cry:

I just went over that stupid, said it was more details on what we already know. This isn't news, maybe to you since the Boston Globe sale is also news to you. I even recommended a couple of documentaries earlier in the thread that went over his life/bankruptcies etc., a subject we've went over many times. I guess your memory issues are flaring up again. And the Falwell stuff isn't a big deal to me either, I only posted about it once, you many times now. Big baby.

I guess I'm being a little hard on you.....

I'm fine, I enjoy when you continually make yourself look stupid. We've talked about Trump bankruptcies many, many times. For you to forget that, you have some serious memory issues.

Last edited:
•••
I just went over that stupid, said it was more details on what we already know. This isn't news, maybe to you since the Boston Globe sale is also news to you. I even recommended a couple of documentaries earlier in the thread that went over his life/bankruptcies etc., a subject we've went over many times. I guess your memory issues are flaring up again.

I guess I'm being a little hard on you....

Let's see:

NRA has blood on their hands.

Trump supports are fascist, Trump is a dictator

Antifa are brave

Pence is a gay hating Christian bigot

Kavanaugh is a rapist

Look at those white teenagers smirking!!

Naww... you deserve it.

•••
White House curtailing access for all journalists

All journalists now have “exception” access, which essentially means they have access at Sarah Sanders’ whim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-white-house-has-revoked-my-press-pass-its-not-just-me--its-curtailing-access-for-all-journalists/2019/05/08/bb9794b4-71c0-11e9-8be0-ca575670e91c_story.html

Revoking access for journalists Daffy Donny doesn’t like is an attack on our free press. Regardless of your political views, no one who cares about this country should be OK with that.

Last edited:
•••
This is sick. Interrogate women who have a miscarriage? Charge them with murder 2 if they “did something” that might have caused it? People who write this sh*t have some kind of womb fetish.

While they’re at it, why not make it a crime for a guy to ejaculate unless he’s planning to have a baby? Think of all those little wasted lives...

Would be just as invasive and ridiculous as this piece of crap GA came up with.

41003FA2-C920-4D32-AA39-9236419F5B45.png

#idiots

Last edited:
•••
Hmm... just a screen shot. No source. #fakenews

This is sick. Interrogate women who have a miscarriage? Charge them with murder 2 if they “did something” that might have caused it? People who write this sh*t have some kind of womb fetish.

While they’re at it, why not make it a crime for a guy to ejaculate unless he’s planning to have a baby? Think of all those little wasted lives...

Would be just as invasive and ridiculous as this piece of crap GA came up with.

Show attachment 118664

#idiots

The bill does recognize the human rights of an unborn child. It also allows parents to claim a unborn baby as a dependent. If you murder a pregnant women, you will be charged with two counts of murder.

The bill DOESN'T require police to investigate "miscarriages". That is just political propaganda.

Last edited:
•••
Taking a position on immigration, legal and illegal.

Congress and liberal judges have created so many holes in our immigration laws, we effectively have an open border. Most people are just released into the country.

If congress won't act to secure our border, the federal Gov is responsible for the people they release. They should be allowed to access the same welfare, education and job programs as legal immigrants / citizens.

Illegal immigrants should have no rights to vote or participate in Gov policy debates. They should be included in the census but not given representation since they are not citizens, just temporary guest.

The Fed's should budget for their care and disperse funds to the states.

•••
Tough guys respond by editing old post.

I just went over that stupid, said it was more details on what we already know. This isn't news, maybe to you since the Boston Globe sale is also news to you. I even recommended a couple of documentaries earlier in the thread that went over his life/bankruptcies etc., a subject we've went over many times. I guess your memory issues are flaring up again. And the Falwell stuff isn't a big deal to me either, I only posted about it once, you many times now. Big baby.

I'm fine, I enjoy when you continually make yourself look stupid. We've talked about Trump bankruptcies many, many times. For you to forget that, you have some serious memory issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back