Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Liberals can't help it... hating Trump is like heroin.

•••
Oh wow, mr-x with the expected breakdown.

I guess this post went right over my head. Are you comparing Chappaquiddick to not paying taxes because Trump lost 100's of millions and went bankrupt ?

It did go over your head. I wasn't comparing events, I was comparing excuses, that was the whole point of the article. It literally says that in the title, Response list. Actually read it, then read just some of your replies today.

As far as the debt, look at your reply:

"that's different"

You guys had a problem with it under Obama, now you don't? Now it's different?

As far as ObamaCare, again, most Americans favored keeping it. This is a winning issue for Dems, healthcare, since Republicans literally have no plan.

You guys actually trying to defend Trump literally being the biggest loser in America. We have more details now, as far as what came after that, again, where are the taxes? Why's he still hiding?

BillionDollarLoser trending:
https://twitter.com/hashtag/BillionDollarLoser?src=tren&data_id=tweet:1126125810887294977&lang=en

Donald Trump May Be One of the Biggest Losers in America
The “VERY successful businessman” only paid income tax twice between 1985 and 1994—and lost more money than “nearly any other individual American taxpayer.”
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...-of-the-biggest-losers-in-america-tax-returns

the-biggest-loser.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Oh wow, mr-x with the expected breakdown.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt JB.

It did go over your head. I wasn't comparing events, I was comparing excuses, that was the whole point of the article. It literally says that in the title, Response list. Actually read it, then read just some of your replies today.

As far as the debt, look at your reply:
I didn't make any excuses. I said it was old news that CONSERVATIVES had talked about in 2015. Trump bragged about it on TV. :ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

LOL

You guys had a problem with it under Obama, now you don't? Now it's different?
I didn't make a comment about debt.

As far as ObamaCare, again, most Americans favored keeping it. This is a winning issue for Dems, healthcare, since Republicans literally have no plan.

You're spewing talking points you heard and internalized. "MOST" working Americans thought O'Care was a disaster.

You guys actually trying to defend Trump literally being the biggest loser in America. We have more details now, as far as what came after that, again, where are the taxes? Why's he still hiding?

Twitter isn't the real world JB.

Donald Trump May Be One of the Biggest Losers in America
With one of the best real-estate portfolios in the world.

The “VERY successful businessman” only paid income tax twice between 1985 and 1994—and lost more money than “nearly any other individual American taxpayer.”
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...-of-the-biggest-losers-in-america-tax-returns

the-biggest-loser.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Liberals can't help it... hating Trump is like heroin.

That never gets old. Sometimes I play it just to cheer myself up.

Bonus, I found her the perfect date........

Last edited:
•••
What do you call 50 democrat politicians
buried up to their necks in cement?
Not enough cement.

•••
House judiciary just voted to hold Barr In contempt of Congress...

Last edited:
•••
In layman's terms....
The house judiciary just proved they are idiots.

•••
Denial isn't a river in Egypt JB.

I didn't make any excuses. I said it was old news that CONSERVATIVES had talked about in 2015. Trump bragged about it on TV. :ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

LOL

I didn't make a comment about debt.

You're spewing talking points you heard and internalized. "MOST" working Americans thought O'Care was a disaster.

Twitter isn't the real world JB.

With one of the best real-estate portfolios in the world.

It's funny in your attempt to refute anything I posted, you did nothing but fail.

The lying:
Fox News poll: Voters like Obamacare more than GOP tax cuts
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-news-poll-obamacare-gop-tax-cuts/1074570002/

mug11oz-whi-z1-t-tears-of-trump-supporters.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
So takes a poll, that was not explained how this poll was taken, from last year, from a fake media site, and thinks it is the greatest thing he saw today?????

Wow, some lefty must of thought real hard one day to come up with a cup that shows tears,....oh, from the original cup, the one that says TEARS OF LIBERALS.

•••
Last edited:
•••
New bill in Ohio would require re-implantation of ectopic pregnancies into the uterus to keep them from being considered an (illegal) abortion.

Except that medical procedure doesn't exist.

An ectopic pregnancy is a condition where an egg is fertilized and develops outside the uterus. Usually in a Fallopian tube, which will eventually burst causing extensive internal bleeding. It is a life threatening condition requiring emergency surgery.

It’s not like repotting a f***ing plant.

Heres a thought: If you don’t have a uterus, you shouldn’t be attempting to legislate them.

#idiots

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
So takes a poll, that was not explained how this poll was taken, from last year, from a fake media site, and thinks it is the greatest thing he saw today?????

Wow, some lefty must of thought real hard one day to come up with a cup that shows tears,....oh, from the original cup, the one that says TEARS OF LIBERALS.

Fox News is a fake media site? haha

Learn to read before you post:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-results-10-17

I guess the disinformation campaign about Trump's tax cuts was a success.

haha, has no idea what he's even responding too

You guys are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Last edited:
•••
Again, the contempt is just nothing burger...but hey, it keeps you lefties in a happy mood to think it is something that can actually happen,...

As we have repeatedly explained, the attorney general could not comply with your subpoena in its current form without violating the law, court rules and court orders, and without threatening the independence of the Department of Justice’s prosecutorial functions,” Boyd wrote. “Accordingly, this is to advise you that the president has asserted executive privilege over the entirety of the subpoenaed materials.”The White House on Wednesday asserted executive privilege over special counsel Robert Mueller’s full report on Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, ramping up its clash with Congress over its investigations into President Trump.

The move came just before the House Judiciary Committee was scheduled to vote to hold Attorney General William Barr in contempt of Congress for failing to turn over Mueller’s unredacted report and underlying materials, which the panel had subpoenaed.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...xerts-executive-privilege-over-mueller-report

•••
Assuming you're trying to being accurate and have read past the head line or tweet you found... You're still probably wrong.

New bill in Ohio would require re-implantation of ectopic pregnancies into the uterus to keep them from being considered an (illegal):abortion.

Except that medical procedure doesn't exist.

It’s not like repotting a plant.

An ectopic pregnancy is a condition where an egg is fertilized and develops outside the uterus. Usually in a Fallopian tube, which will eventually burst causing extensive nternal bleeding. It is a life threatening condition requiring emergency surgery.

Heres a thought: If you don’t have a uterus, you shouldn’t be attempting to legislate them.

#idiots

•••
•••
•••
•••
LOL. Everytime I think about you screaming.. we have him now... I just can't stop laughing.

I'm gonna get you some burn cream... you destroyed yourself.. lol.

October 25th 1995 New York TimesCrowning the Comeback King – Though there are still four years to go in the 90’s, business and government leaders in New York honored Donald J. Trump yesterday for pulling off what they called “the comeback of the decade.”

to funny.

Last edited:
•••
LOL. Everytime I think about you screaming.. we have him now... I just can't stop laughing.

I'm not tho, it isn't a big deal to me. I know he's the biggest loser, it's more a confirmation of what's already known. It seems it is a big deal to you tho, based on your most recent breakdown here. I don't get emotional over this type of stuff like you do.

I just went and counted. Made 2 little posts last night, slept, come back to ............15 posts from you.

FOX NEWS.....AKA FAUX NEWS...
I consider them to also be in the fake news business......

Kept just for historical purposes. Cries about other news sources, so I use their. Cries some more.

Last edited:
•••
FOX NEWS.....AKA FAUX NEWS...
I consider them to also be in the fake news business.....
They have too many liberals nutjobs opining there....
So, you are laughing over nothing....
Probably blew protein powder out of your nose....

•••
I'm not tho, it isn't a big deal to me.

Stop.... lol. I'm going to fall out of my chair..

I know he's the biggest loser, it's more a confirmation of what's already known. It seems it is a big deal to you tho, based on your most recent breakdown here. I don't get emotional over this type of stuff like you do.

I just went and counted. Made 2 little posts last night, slept, come back to ............15 posts from you.

with charts and diagrams..

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back