IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who cares, believe what you want.

Well, you care. You literally made 2 posts with graphs and everything. Actually, just repeating what I already posted. And it's not a matter of believing what I want, it's a matter of fact. Trump and his supporters have been very loose with that. The DOW, did not have a new high at 25,414, when it was over 26,000 a few times in January. It's actually below those highs now. There is no debate on which number is greater, 26,000+ or 25,414.

Disclaimer: I copy and pasted a headline.

Yes, what I quoted, what I put in bold and the only thing I was talking about. We went thru this earlier in the thread. About you getting information from Fake News sites and just copying and pasting it. I said do you own research. And before you hit post, read it, then read it again. Failed on all levels. I don't want to have to keep explaining Stock Market, DOW, Nasdaq etc.

--------------------------
About stuff being made here. I could have sworn Trump mentioning he makes things overseas and that if we dropped the taxes, he would bring it back. He hasn't.
-------------------------
Mueller now looking at Trump tweets for obstruction. I imagine some I'm just defending myself tweets from Trump. His tweets show some clear obstruction.
Goes to Twitter to see what new fuckery Trump is posting about, never lets me down:

Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Usually, when he gets depressed, he has a rally:

"Heading to Dubuque, Iowa and then Granite City, Illinois. Looking forward to being with many great friends!"

Then right after that, he looks for a soft place to fall. A lap he can lay his head on and somebody tell him, shh, it'll be ok, I'm here with you, aka a trip to Hannity right after the make me feel better rally.

Last edited:
•••
1f34bfbd223f62e2b578323382c6f810.jpg

•••
So Ivanka’s fashion business is shutting down. One upside to that: Americans won’t be the ones losing those jobs...

•••
•••
Talk about struggle reader. Just went over all that previous page.
GILSAN doesn't seem to read, he appears to just watch Fox News and parrot it verbatim, you know, like his cult leader.

Last edited:
•••
Closer and closer

Feds subpoena Trump Organization’s financial chief in criminal probe of ‘fixer’ Michael Cohen
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/fe...ial-chief-criminal-probe-fixer-michael-cohen/

-------------
The United States will impose large sanctions on Turkey for their long time detainment of Pastor Andrew Brunson, a great Christian, family man and wonderful human being. He is suffering greatly. This innocent man of faith should be released immediately!
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

That dude has been living over there for...........23 years, wanted to be a Turkish permanent resident:

"Brunson, 50, who was applying for Turkish permanent residency, having lived there 23 years"

Checked off the Evangelical box today.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I copied a headline that was misleading.

That's one for me and about 12 dozen fake stories about Trump for you, including "Trump edited video of Helsinki meeting" and insisting "the stock market is down" because the DJIA dipped a few points while the S&P and NASDAQ were both up.

Well, you care. You literally made 2 posts with graphs and everything. Actually, just repeating what I already posted. And it's not a matter of believing what I want, it's a matter of fact. Trump and his supporters have been very loose with that. The DOW, did not have a new high at 25,414, when it was over 26,000 a few times in January. It's actually below those highs now. There is no debate on which number is greater, 26,000+ or 25,414.

fever dreams..
Yes, what I quoted, what I put in bold and the only thing I was talking about. We went thru this earlier in the thread. About you getting information from Fake News sites and just copying and pasting it. I said do you own research. And before you hit post, read it, then read it again. Failed on all levels. I don't want to have to keep explaining Stock Market, DOW, Nasdaq etc.

About stuff being made here. I could have sworn Trump mentioning he makes things overseas and that if we dropped the taxes, he would bring it back. He hasn't.
-------------------------
Mueller now looking at Trump tweets for obstruction. I imagine some I'm just defending myself tweets from Trump. His tweets show some clear obstruction.
Goes to Twitter to see what new f*ckery Trump is posting about, never lets me down:

Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Usually, when he gets depressed, he has a rally:

"Heading to Dubuque, Iowa and then Granite City, Illinois. Looking forward to being with many great friends!"

Then right after that, he looks for a soft place to fall. A lap he can lay his head on and somebody tell him, shh, it'll be ok, I'm here with you, aka a trip to Hannity right after the make me feel better rally.

•••
Nooooooooooooo, then the straws. Make it stop.

I can't believe democrats are banning free lunches. I thought it was a human right.

•••
I can't believe democrats are banning free lunches. I thought it was a human right.

People do dumb stuff. Republicans ban sex toys, See Alabama. And you know the Republicans wanting to take the freedom away from women on what they can do with their own body. But straws and free lunches, oh my.

Last edited:
•••
Next interview is gonna be lit...

DiVj_kyXkAMC7nU.jpg:large

I'm guessing the romance is over

•••
ah, hahaha this has to burn Trump:

Sessions defends deputy Rosenstein after impeachment move
U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday defended his deputy, Rod Rosenstein, and took a swipe at fellow Republicans in Congress who moved to impeach Rosenstein, who oversees the federal probe of Russia's role in the 2016 presidential election.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-after-impeachment-move/ar-BBL5xnY?li=BBnb7Kz

-------------
wow

587 Billion Deficit under Obama expected to go to 1 Trillion under Trump.

oh my goodness
https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+on+the+deficit&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

What a disaster this guy is.

"The Trump administration had said that the tax cuts would pay for themselves by generating increased revenue from faster economic growth, but the White House has acknowledged in recent weeks that the deficit is growing faster than it had expected. The Office of Management and Budget said this month that it had revised its forecasts from earlier this year to account for nearly $1 trillion of additional debt over the next decade — on average, almost $100 billion more a year in deficits."

So wait a minute, taking in less money, while spending more is not a good idea? Who would have thunk that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
So two San Francisco Supervisors propose doing away with employer-provided free lunches at San Francisco Tech Companies and you choose to phrase that as "democrats are banning free lunches". Just more proof that right wingers are the leaders in fake news and gas lighting.

By all means folks be sure to take mr-x's posts seriously and at face value.

Last edited:
•••
Like healthcare ?

Would be nice to know the avg yearly income and benefit package of food workers at tech companies vs neighborhood restaurants.

Why is the city even meddling in this? If restaurants aren't filling up at lunch, there are too many restaurants. You'd think a smart restaurateur would be bidding to run cafeterias or offer catering services.

Last edited:
•••
So two San Francisco Supervisors propose doing away with employer-provided free lunches at San Francisco Tech Companies and you choose to phrase that as "democrats are banning free lunches". Just more proof that right wingers are the leaders in fake news and gas lighting.

By all means folks be sure to take mr-x's posts seriously and at face value.

Go outside and yell a bush.

gAXPEVa.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Just when I was about to give up on you, you pick the perfect poster for your ignorant fake news post:

110965_7bcf7f0c46e62edcdf5e045acea295f8.jpg

mr-x: "I can't believe democrats are banning free lunches. I thought it was a human right."

Last edited:
•••
You can blame CBS.. I read it on their website this morning.

Just when I was about to give up on you you choose the perfect caption for your ignorant fake news post:
110965_7bcf7f0c46e62edcdf5e045acea295f8.jpg

mr-x: "I can't believe democrats are banning free lunches. I thought it was a human right."

•••
You can blame CBS.. I read it on their website this morning.
I see, well thank you for making it clear that you don't have the ability to discern real news from fake news. Just the ability to blame others for it or to post it yourself whenever it suits your needs.

•••
I know where I grabbed the photo from. What’s your point?

The point is, that you posted a photo from a HuffPost story (no surprise there!) asking why the flags aren't made in the U.S. but didn't post the story that answered the question of why that is. How would Mr. Wizard know for sure where you got the story from? But you just love to post junk news from junk sources! I'm sure you were just too embarrassed to post a story from such a crappy source, so you just didn't post it at all! So once again, if your not posting fake news, from HuffPo, WaPo or your other libtard news sources, you're posting half truths, one sided stories or fake news. It's what you do and who you are! Your really quite a hateful and abhorrent person! It's fun to watch! I see you're thrilled that Ivanka shuttered her fashion business too! Good for you!

•••
•••
I see, well thank you for making it clear that you don't have the ability to discern real news from fake news. Just the ability to blame others for it or to post it yourself whenever it suits your needs.

Fedoq6N.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back