Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One is a serial groper, the other is Bill Clinton...
DOia9PDU8AIYFfT

•••
At least Joy Behar is enjoying it and...she's awake :xf.wink: :zippermouth:
DOxuALRXcAIKBMq

•••
It was Super Hard fining this, but I think the truth needs to be told

BushGrab.gif

•••
LOL... That's the what girls should do, not contact Gloria Allred 40 years later. Gloria is already rich enough...

Power balance between 2 2nd graders is about equal. Not so a child and an adult or an adult with someone who has power over them- physically or financially.

The people who came forward about being abused by priests also did so years later as adults.

•••
You also have more support nowadays, thanks in part to social media/internet. A victim can see she has support and maybe other victims as well. Public pressure against the people who do these kind of things. Against companies that advertise with certain people, etc. Able to dig, investigate, share info.

Come out alone, you usually get attacked, names, liar, etc.

Fox News Poll: Jones leads Moore by 8 points in Alabama Senate race
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-in-alabama-senate-race/ar-BBF3NZS?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited:
•••
Old days victim not believed without solid proof. New days victim believed unless solid proof.

•••
Old days victim not believed without solid proof. New days victim believed unless solid proof.
Well said... That pretty much sums it up. I would also add that the ability of making money & fame as well as political reasons, have attracted many false accusations.

•••
Honestly, I think it would be difficult to find a person, of any gender, who has never ever made so much as a sexually inappropriate comment or joke.

Uh...this is blurring lines. There are huge differences between sexually inappropriate jokes (or even sexually inappropriate actions) and assault, continued harassment, threats and of course, rape.

Franken's forced kiss was pretty pathetic, and one might let that go as sexually inappropriate action, and just avoid the creep for the future. Which is what she did. Then he pursued the matter by belittling her and harassing her (as seen in this photo). That tells me a lot about Franken's character, though I am not all that surprised.

Guys make mistakes, yes. We are expected to take the lead, and sometimes we misread the territory. The difference is a decent guy will step back and reassess the situation when he see he has crossed a line. A less decent guy will cave to his impulses, and maybe regret it later. Another kind of less decent guy will express hostility and resentment to the woman who pushed back.

I have to admit this whole trend is turning into a bit of a witch hunt, though. George Takei is an example of a non-story, for example. As much as I dislike his smarmy politics, his offence was so trivial I am surprised the media picked it up. Especially as they are on the same team.

Last edited:
•••
There is always more than one cockroach, prepare for even more.

And no I am not referring to anyone as a cockroach, I've just seen it time and time again when it comes to the truth breaking thru the bullshit.

Last edited:
•••
Uh...this is blurring lines. There are huge differences between sexually inappropriate jokes (or even sexually inappropriate actions) and assault, continued harassment, threats and of course, rape.
Agreed. And the edges of this great reveal are getting a little blurry. Overall getting more perspective and awareness of what offends or makes others uncomfortable is a good thing, but it shouldn't be used to minimize the truly serious offenses that are an abuse of power.

•••
Don't they still have free speech in Texas?

Of course we do, but we don't like smart ass pricks, and that fool would fit into that category.

Thing is, No one drove around with stuff saying F**ck Obama, or anything like that here, No cussing out Obama, there was a respect for Obama, because he was our commander and chief.

But i am glad to see the Liberals showing their true colors with actions like that prick in the truck, Antifa, and the rest of the Liberal BS. Now we know the truth. We know exactly where we stand.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Of course we do, but we don't like smart ass pricks, and that fool would fit into that category.

Thing is, No one drove around with stuff saying F**ck Obama, or anything like that here, No cussing out Obama, there was a respect for Obama, because he was our commander and chief.

But i am glad to see the Liberals showing their true colors with actions like that prick in the truck, Antifa, and the rest of the Liberal BS. Now we know the truth. We know exactly where we stand.

That's flat out false. I think people forget just how much Obama got. Texas:

decal.jpg

Anti-Muslim-anti-Obama-message-seen-on-truck-on-Oklahoma-city.jpg

Gallows_of_Effigy_Obama_noose_November_2012-2.jpg

11-06-12-hanged-obama-doll-creates-a-viral-houston-shell-hoax-effigy-has-no-link-to-h-town-or-gas-station

Last edited:
•••

Texas Education Board Candidate Who Called Obama A Gay Prostitute Won't Back Down

Obama wants to starve kids in Texas

That's just a couple from Texas, took me 10 minutes, need more?

Meanwhile in other parts of our fine Country:
Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant

This is where I should insert all the defamation of Obama from our current dear leader, if I had an extra hour on my hands that is...

•••
Texas Education Board Candidate Who Called Obama A Gay Prostitute Won't Back Down

Obama wants to starve kids in Texas

That's just a couple from Texas, took me 10 minutes, need more?

Meanwhile in other parts of our fine Country:
Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant

This is where I should insert all the defamation of Obama from our current dear leader, if I had an extra hour on my hands that is...

Do all your heart desires, I myself, accepted Obama as President of the United States, Because as an American, It was my duty and respect to my country and fellow Americans to do so. I didn't sit and obsess with talking shit about him and disrespecting him, or the first lady. Neither did my friends or family.

Because we are Americans, We respected our elected Commander and chief. we accepted the good, bad and indifferent. We respected our counter parts, We agreed to disagree, but we stood together as Americans.

•••
Do all your heart desires, I myself, accepted Obama as President of the United States, Because as an American, It was my duty and respect to my country and fellow Americans to do so. I didn't sit and obsess with talking sh*t about him and disrespecting him, or the first lady. Neither did my friends or family.

Because we are Americans, We respected our elected Commander and chief. we accepted the good, bad and indifferent. We respected our counter parts, We agreed to disagree, but we stood together as Americans.

Maybe you. But as you can see, lots didn't. Just the racist part alone, so much. You're acting like the Right/Republicans were just so respectful of him. That goes both ways. Everybody catches it from the other side, but with Obama you had some racism on top of that.

Last edited:
•••

Proof posted...:
Do all your heart desires, I myself, accepted Obama as President of the United States, Because as an American, It was my duty and respect to my country and fellow Americans to do so. I didn't sit and obsess with talking sh*t about him and disrespecting him, or the first lady. Neither did my friends or family.

Last edited:
•••

Very respectful of you, quotes from you:

"However, His Muslim up bringing and Muslim Heritage does scare the hell out of me."

"The Wife and I, ate some fried chicken and watermelon to celebrate Obamas victory."

"Barrack HUSSIEN Obama , It just keeps going through my mind, HUSSIEN , I still have worries about that, going to be the United States President and all."

Last edited:
•••
Maybe you. But as you can see, lots didn't. Just the racist part alone, so much. You're acting like the Right/Republicans were just so respectful of him. That goes both ways. Everybody catches it from the other side, but with Obama you had some racism on top of that.

Agreed 100%

The thing that is not talked about, Is how people defended our President, and refused to tolerate such acts in public, racism is not tolerated in Texas as some may think, anyone who has a , or is bold enough to fly a confederate flag in this state, is bound to get an ass whoopin in due time.

•••
Agreed 100%

The thing that is not talked about, Is how people defended our President, and refused to tolerate such acts in public, racism is not tolerated in Texas as some may think, anyone who has a , or is bold enough to fly a confederate flag in this state, is bound to get an ass whoopin in due time.

Chicken and watermelon jokes? Or the Muslim stuff, when he's a Christian?

The problem is you guys don't like people going at Trump, like we just didn't have 8 years of people going at Obama. Some of it by the current President with that Birther nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
Very respectful of you:

"However, His Muslim up bringing and Muslim Heritage does scare the hell out of me."

"The Wife and I, ate some fried chicken and watermelon to celebrate Obamas victory."

"Barrack HUSSIEN Obama , It just keeps going through my mind, HUSSIEN , I still have worries about that, going to be the United States President and all."

I was the same way at first, and that because of 9/11 , But once i rationalized that Obama, A Harvard graduate, Junior senator, What seems to be a great family around him. I fully accepted him as commander and chief and although i didn't agree with everything he stood for, or how he conducted himself some times, I felt we had a solid President, That loved our country and it's people.

•••
Chicken and watermelon jokes? Or the Muslim stuff, when he's a Christian?

The problem is you guys don't like people going at Trump, like we just didn't have 8 years of people going at Obama. Some of it by the current President with that Birther nonsense.

Chicken and watermelon jokes??? Not in my house hold, nor my family or friends. That is very ignorant, The same as far as the Muslim religion is concerned, I , nor my family or friends dislike Muslim people, I work with many of them, I think of them no different than anyone else.

•••
•••
Chicken and watermelon jokes??? Not in my house hold, nor my family or friends. That is very ignorant, The same as far as the Muslim religion is concerned, I , nor my family or friends dislike Muslim people, I work with many of them, I think of them no different than anyone else.

Those 3 quotes above were from you:

Chicken and watermelon
https://www.namepros.com/threads/hi...emaining-delegates.476281/page-3#post-2816744

So many Muslim ones. Again, I just picked 3 of them:

Simple Namepros search of all the posts from you that mentioned Obama - https://www.namepros.com/search/20060611/?q=obama&o=date&c[user][0]=14305

"The reason you are hearing Muslim, Islam, Is because Barrack Obama was or is, or could be, still intact to his Muslim heritage, Are his cousins not Muslim and Terrorists?????? Does he not communicate with his cousins????????"

That's a beware of Obama, his family could be some Muslim terrorists.

Last edited:
•••
Those 3 quotes above were from you:

Chicken and watermelon
https://www.namepros.com/threads/hi...emaining-delegates.476281/page-3#post-2816744

So many Muslim ones. Again, I just picked 3 of them:

Yep, sure did, Those are my posts from 2008, what you failed to do, and this is how you always play your cards, Tell it ALL, below that post, Some one said, " I hope you are not saying that in the way i think you are"

My reply, "That is what my wife and i had for dinner"

Fried Chicken and Watermelon are two of my favorite foods, especially watermelon. AND????

I did have concerns regarding the Muslim up bringing, But as i said, Once i rationalized the FACTS and REALITIES. I realized that he loved our country and the people of our country. He had our best interests on his agendas.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back