NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fried Chicken and Watermelon are two of my favorite foods, especially watermelon. AND????.

And you never made such a post when a white President won it. You know what that's all about.

As far as the Muslim stuff, a lot of it you posted here, it got so bad, you had McCain have to do stuff like:

That, and Trump with the Birther stuff. It was all the, Is he American? Can we trust him? Is he working for the other side? Type stuff. Nothing respectful in that.

This is the type of stuff that was flung in his direction

Last edited:
•••
Quote : And you never made such a post when a white President won it. You know what that's all about.

What are you saying?? Do not put words in my mouth, What i said in that thread is public, and what was said, is exactly what i meant.

•••
I'm not putting words into your mouth, I directly quoted you. I have no idea what you were thinking, you tell me. After Obama won, black President, you posted chicken and watermelon because? Knowing the stereotypes behind it, see my last post with the pic I added. And I don't remember you posting that when Trump won.

This whole we respected him stuff, a lot of the right didn't. And then some of your own posts as well.

I'll take you at your word with this and how you feel now, which is different from your earlier posting:

"I did have concerns regarding the Muslim up bringing, But as i said, Once i rationalized the FACTS and REALITIES. I realized that he loved our country and the people of our country. He had our best interests on his agendas."

Last edited:
•••
I wasn't here when Trump won. I hadn't come back yet,

You saying i made racial accusations, when i didn't is pure BS , JB, And i am telling the damn truth, When i said the wife and i had Fried Chicken and Watermelon, And when i said those are two of my favorite foods.

See, show your true self, JB, because through out this thread, you continuously have not only put words in peoples mouths, that were not stated by them, But you also most always post only HALF of a full statement and ect. speaking on other peoples behalf is your spin.

•••
I wasn't here when Trump won. I hadn't come back yet,

You saying i made racial accusations, when i didn't is pure BS , JB, And i am telling the damn truth, When i said the wife and i had Fried Chicken and Watermelon, And when i said those are two of my favorite foods.

See, show your true self, JB, because through out this thread, you continuously have not only put words in peoples mouths, that were not stated by them, But you also most always post only HALF of a full statement and ect. speaking on other peoples behalf is your spin.

I didn't say you made racial accusations. I said you posted some chicken and watermelon joke/comment right after Obama won. I quoted it. I linked to the post, how is that half a statement? You didn't say why or acknowledge the stereotypes behind it.

This is the full thing:

"The Wife and I, ate some fried chicken and watermelon to celebrate Obamas victory.

On to the election"

And you posted all kinds of Obama is Muslim stuff, Obama's family could be Muslim terrorists etc.

And I only bring all this up, because you were saying stuff like Texas wouldn't disrespect him. Some did. Then you said you didn't, but your past posts did. Like I said, I'll take you at your word that you've changed on that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I didn't say you made racial accusations. I said you posted some chicken and watermelon joke/comment right after Obama won. I quoted it. I linked to the post, how is that half a statement? You didn't say why or acknowledge the stereotypes behind it.

It is not a fucking joke for one, where does it say in that thread, " This is a fucking watermelon -chicken joke, It is a statement of what i had for dinner.

And Fried Chicken and Watermelon are two of my favorite foods, I live in the South, Hello!!!

•••
Ok, I'll take your word for it. The only time you've ever mentioned what you had for dinner was after Obama won, and it happened to be chicken and watermelon.

•••
I think stores pick watermelons too early now. Noticed I can only eat the very center and just a little bit is enough.

•••
I think stores pick watermelons too early now. Noticed I can only eat the very center and just a little bit is enough.

They do these days, They also freeze them, making them very mushy, Sorta nasty, I buy them only in season, and most usually seedless, now that they cost $5 , and are much smaller these days, I am pretty anal when picking each one out lol

•••
Ultimatum: Roy Moore Gives Gloria Allred 48 Hours to Release Yearbook, Demands Evidence Be Preserved

Birmingham, ALABAMA — An attorney for senatorial candidate Roy Moore has given lawyer and activist Gloria Allred forty-eight hours to release to the custody of an independent examiner the original copy of a yearbook that contains the only piece of physical evidence to be presented in the cases of numerous women who have gone public with stories alleging inappropriate conduct between Moore and teenage girls.

The letter to Allred was dated yesterday and obtained by Breitbart News. Attorney Trenton R. Garmon, who represents Moore and his wife, Kayla, further requested that Allred take steps to ensure the “immediate and professional preservation of the yearbook.”

The letter demanded that Allred and her client, accuser Beverly Young Nelson, issue a “full and fair public retraction” of all “false statements” concerning Moore.

The letter stated:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lease-yearbook-demands-evidence-be-preserved/
Roy-Moore-Gloria-Allred-1-Getty-AP-640x480.jpg

•••
Maybe Gloria will do like JB, Release half of it. That is what we are dealing with, people want to tell half, only the part that they can shill out as incriminating,.

The problem with that, It becomes a lie

•••
I love watermelons and the ones we have here are very sweet and juicy. When in season they are quite cheap... about 50-60 cents a kilo. At the moment they are about €1.20 Kg

•••
Maybe Gloria will do like JB, Release half of it. That is what we are dealing with, people want to tell half, only the part that they can shill out as incriminating,.

The problem with that, It becomes a lie

Stop lying. I posted the full quote. In that thread, somebody was asking about it as well. And you skipped over the stereotype part. Are you completely unaware of them? Just a coincidence?

sho-wish-ah-had-me-some-fried-chicken-and-watermelon-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Proof was not posted! The damn truth is written in thread, which is public.
That is/was my point...yes "the damn truth is written in thread..."

You went from:
"No one drove around with stuff saying F**ck Obama, or anything like that here, No cussing out Obama, there was a respect for Obama, because he was our commander and chief....glad to see the Liberals showing their true colors"

To:
"Do all your heart desires, I myself, accepted Obama as President of the United States"

Only after proof that you were being misleading, disingenuous or at best just ignorant of reality in your statement.

•••
That is/was my point...yes "the damn truth is written in thread..."

You went from:
"No one drove around with stuff saying F**ck Obama, or anything like that here, No cussing out Obama, there was a respect for Obama, because he was our commander and chief....glad to see the Liberals showing their true colors"

To:
"Do all your heart desires, I myself, accepted Obama as President of the United States"

Only after proof that you were being misleading, disingenuous or at best just ignorant of reality in your statement.

If you got it, Bring it! It says what it says! You can not add or take away from what i posted, Misleading, Disingenuous my fucking ass you make accusations on me, back em up!

•••
If you got it, Bring it! It says what it says! You can not add or take away from what i posted, Misleading, Disingenuous my f*cking ass you make accusations on me, back em up!

Quotes from you have been posted many times.

"The reason you are hearing Muslim, Islam, Is because Barrack Obama was or is, or could be, still intact to his Muslim heritage, Are his cousins not Muslim and Terrorists?????? Does he not communicate with his cousins????????"

That's you trying to insinuate him family members may be Muslim Terrorists. Is that respectful?

You were not very respectful to him back then. You changed, that's good.

Last edited:
•••
Stop lying. I posted the full quote. In that thread, somebody was asking about it as well. And you skipped over the stereotype part. Are you completely unaware of them? Just a coincid
Stop lying. I posted the full quote. In that thread, somebody was asking about it as well. And you skipped over the stereotype part. Are you completely unaware of them? Just a coincidence?

obamabucks1.jpg

obamafriedchicken.jpg

sho-wish-ah-had-me-some-fried-chicken-and-watermelon-thumb.jpg

The only i ever post is video or articles, I don't know where to get, nor do i know how to make the pictures that you have posted, Pure BS lier

•••
The only i ever post is video or articles, I don't know where to get, nor do i know how to make the pictures that you have posted, Pure BS lier

I didn't say you posted those. I directly asked you, many times now, are you completely unaware of those stereotypes and I posted pics of what I was talking about.

Can't you just answer that question with your next post?

Last edited:
•••
Quotes from you have been posted many times.

"The reason you are hearing Muslim, Islam, Is because Barrack Obama was or is, or could be, still intact to his Muslim heritage, Are his cousins not Muslim and Terrorists?????? Does he not communicate with his cousins????????"

That's you trying to insinuate him family members may be Muslim Terrorists.

You were not very respectful to him back then. You changed, that's good.

And what i have said over and over, AFTER RATIONALIZING, I CAME TO REALIZE THAT OBAMA HAD OUR BEST INTERESTS ON HIS AGENDA

•••
And what i have said over and over, AFTER RATIONALIZING, I CAME TO REALIZE THAT OBAMA HAD OUR BEST INTERESTS ON HIS AGENDA

I know, I said that. You're posting like you've never been disrespectful of him or nobody in Texas was. Both of which were false. I said more than once, I'm glad you changed.

•••
I didn't say you posted those. I directly asked you, many times now, are you completely unaware of those stereotypes and I posted pics of what I was talking about.

Can't you just answer that question with your next post?

You implied i posted those pictures, because you did not say those pics were not apart from what you were posting.

Which is chicken shit on your part

•••
You implied i posted those pictures, because you did not say those pics were not apart from what you were posting.

Which is chicken sh*t on your part

No, I didn't, I was posting examples of those stereotypes so you could see what I was talking about. And you skipped the question (yet) again.

Are you aware of those stereotypes? Simple question.

Last edited:
•••
If you got it, Bring it! It says what it says! You can not add or take away from what i posted, Misleading, Disingenuous my f*cking ass you make accusations on me, back em up!
I "brought" it by re-posting your two posts. Those two posts of yours themselves backup my point, there is no need to add or take away from what you posted.

•••
I "brought" it by re-posting your two posts. Those two posts of yours themselves backup my point, there is no need to add or take away from what you posted.

Whatever, The post say what they say, and yes i posted them, You made it your business to interpret the post the way you decided they will be. Pure BS, and chicken shit on your part

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back