IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only problem would be the F word and overly trying to insight road rage

•••
If drivers can be responsible adults and control their temper, they won't commit a road rage incident. Reacting to stuff like that is a choice.

That said I'd worry about the safety of the driver and passengers, all things considered.

Last edited:
•••
lol I thought of another thing. They might be able to get him on the size and placement of the decal

16-profane-anti-trump-bumper-sticker-texas.w1200.h630.jpg

•••
2nd post error

I learned if you make a posting mistake (wrong thread) you cant have a post deleted as long as you didn't break a rule.

So all you have to see my mistaken post on this thread.

I understand its just the &*%^ political thread. But

Or I can go find a meme

here this made me laugh

image2.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
I think the "AND F__K YOU" falls in to the incitement category.

lol I thought of another thing. They might be able to get him on the size and placement of the decal

16-profane-anti-trump-bumper-sticker-texas.w1200.h630.jpg

•••
Only if the person behind you a Trump voter ...

•••
Yeah, what are the chances of that in Texas :)

•••
RE: Franklin, Pretending to group someone through an armored flak jacket isn't really grouping.

Shoving your tong down someones throat is.

•••
Also joking with another comedian on a comedy tour not going to amount to much. Tongue not proveable

Unless it brings out other accusers

•••
•••
TSA Plans to Use Face Recognition to Track Americans Through Airports
The “PreCheck” program is billed as a convenient service to allow U.S. travelers to “speed through security” at airports. However, the latest proposal released by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) reveals the Department of Homeland Security’s greater underlying plan to collect face images and iris scans on a nationwide scale. DHS’s programs will become a massive violation of privacy that could serve as a gateway to the collection of biometric data to identify and track every traveler at every airport and border crossing in the country.

Currently TSA collects fingerprints as part of its application process for people who want to apply for PreCheck. So far, TSA hasn’t used those prints for anything besides the mandatory background check that’s part of the process. But this summer, TSA ran a pilot program at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport and at Denver International Airport that used those prints and a contactless fingerprint reader to verify the identity of PreCheck-approved travelers at security checkpoints at both airports. Now TSA wants to roll out this program to airports across the country and expand it to encompass face recognition, iris scans, and other biometrics as well.
Source: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/...-recognition-track-americans-through-airports

•••
CNN's Wolf Blitzer Repeatedly Asks Gloria Allred if the Yearbook Signature is a Forgery — ALLRED REFUSES TO ANSWER!

The signature was signed in two different colored inks. Could the blue ink part be a forgery and have been added very, very recently?

DOox9YyWsAABmyV.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Gloria Allred up to her old tricks:

“That is not a flat denial,” Blitzer pressed.

“All I’m saying is, we’re not denying, we’re not admitting, we’re not addressing, we will not be distracted,” Allred countered.

--

Gloria just helped Roy Moore's election.

•••
The heat really turning up on Franklin in just an hour.

I can tell where it's going already.

He is wanting an ethics review of his own behavior because he knows he will survive it. But it sets up precedence for Roy Moore getting an immediate boot if he gets elected.

The yearbook absolutely meaningless in the big picture. There are too many accusers.

•••
Roy Moore is running in Alabama, not NY.

•••
•••
•••
V.P. Mike Pence looks pretty smart right now.

•••
Yeah, what are the chances of that in Texas :)
Apparently not 100% or we wouldn't be having the conversation...

Franken has at least owned up to his behavior within 24 hours without trying to discredit the victim.

Honestly, I think it would be difficult to find a person, of any gender, who has never ever made so much as a sexually inappropriate comment or joke. Maybe this is all a wake up call for everyone to examine their behavior and see what needs to change.

Though I'm sure many will continue to make excuses and blame the victims... much easier.

Last edited:
•••
I think its time to remove all George H.W. Bush statues

This Bush thingy really hurts his legacy. He was always thought as the loving husband of a woman that looked 20 years older than him. Now we know he was scamming chicks.

•••
I lifted a girls skirt in 2nd grade. She kicked my ass.

•••
I lifted a girls skirt in 2nd grade. She kicked my ass.
LOL... That's the what girls should do, not contact Gloria Allred 40 years later. Gloria is already rich enough...

•••
I think its time to remove all George H.W. Bush statues

This Bush thingy really hurts his legacy. He was always thought as the loving husband of a woman that looked 20 years older than him. Now we know he was scamming chicks.
George H.W. Bush has statues?

•••
I watched this documentary the other night by Michael Moore, Where to Invade Next. His documentaries are hit and miss for me. Some are good, some are ridiculous. You need to fact check them.

This one, basically going to Europe and stealing their good ideas. Health care, education, crime etc. We (the U.S.) are not #1 in a lot of stuff, we could learn from some other countries. A lot scream, we're Americans, they're European, when most who do the screaming are usually ethnically European anyway. Some interesting ideas that seem to be working, most seem good. Not sure about the posh prisons. I do think one day we'll have universal health care, it's slowly going in that direction. With Sanders this last election, probably inspired a lot of young folk. Other countries are just kicking our ass on education, health care etc.

But here it is on YouTube, it's worth the watch. What's in it, I posted below the video, so you can skip to something if it interests you.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back