NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If he only had a brain. This is one topic he should stay away from, stick to the issues. He brings this on himself. I feel sorry for his daughter, I actually like her, she's a Democrat, wants to speak on women's issues but her dad just makes it hard.

Or course no mention of Moore, just Franken.

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

.And to think that just last week he was lecturing anyone who would listen about sexual harassment and respect for women. Lesley Stahl tape?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Al Frankenstien picture is really bad, speaks a thousand words. Where do his hands go in pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps? .....

Last edited:
•••
I am just glad the truth has come out as far as the true agenda of the Liberals, Antifa , and the Democratic party.

We thank you for giving the insights, And i would venture to bet it will be 12 years before, If you ever have an elected President from the Democratic party.

•••
I am just glad the truth has come out as far as the true agenda of the Liberals, Antifa , and the Democratic party.

We thank you for giving the insights, And i would venture to bet it will be 12 years before, If you ever have an elected President from the Democratic party.

Can you let me know what the agenda is? We'll have a Dem in about 3 years. You sneaking in Antifa, would be like me saying, Conservatives, KKK and the Republican party. Really fringe like groups.

Last edited:
•••
LMAO, hell, your one of the people who has displayed the agenda, Demo in 3 years, Dream on pal.

But right now, you have approx 1095 more days minimum of President Donald Trump, 1095 days, 156 weeks buddy, Then we will go through another election, Until then, You WILL deal with it.

•••
LMAO, hell, your one of the people who has displayed the agenda, Demo in 3 years, Dream on pal.

But right now, you have approx 1095 more days minimum of President Donald Trump, 1095 days, 156 weeks buddy, Then we will go through another election, Until then, You WILL deal with it.

What is the agenda? I've displayed it? What is it? I think you just like saying it without actually knowing anything about it. Tell me.

•••
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Just keep reading my last post. every day for the next 156 weeks read that post.

Last edited:
•••
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Just keep reading my last post.

It's one of your usual posts where you have no idea what you're talking about either. I guess it just sounds cool to say somebody has an agenda, when I ask what it is, you fold. You have no idea, just a cool thing to say on the internet.

•••
It's one of your usual posts where you have no idea what you're talking about either. I guess it just sounds cool to say somebody has an agenda, when I ask what it is, you fold. You have no idea, just a cool thing to say on the internet.

Yeah, because i can, I got it like that , for the next 156 weeks at the very least, that's a loooooong time JB

•••
"You have no idea"

"I got it like that"

ok

we do have some 2018 elections coming up

Like I said earlier, good will come of this. A lot of people have gotten into politics because of Trump, just horrified of him. So things will change, probably not how you're going to like it.

Last edited:
•••
i would venture to bet it will be 12 years before, If you ever have an elected President from the Democratic party.

What going to happen unless things start changing fast, is a Dem whipsaw.

Actually, for Trump, I would say it is an Emergency that Sessions runs for Senator as a write-in. But Sessions will be too bull headed to quit AG and run for the old Sen seat back.

Losing Bama Sen seat will be a huge blow to Trump

•••
"You have no idea"

"I got it like that"

ok

we do have some 2018 elections coming up

So that is your glimmer of hope, 2018 elections, Nope, not gonna work out for ya there either, Have you not realized that "We The People" Know? Do you think we are stupid? We voted Donald Trump in, We shocked you and your peeps, And you still under estimate us. wait till 2020, We controlled our own destiny last election, we will dominate in 2020

•••
Do you think we are stupid?

We voted Donald Trump in

Answered your own question. You peaked with the Trump vote, which was still a few million less people than Hillary. We talked about some recent races here last week, was looking good for Dems. You want a chance at 2020, better run somebody other than Trump. He probably won't run anyway. So who will it be for the Republicans? Same from last time, Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, probably. Rubio and Cruz showed they lacked backbone, so Kasich is your best bet, or somebody new.

Last edited:
•••
What going to happen unless things start changing fast, is a Dem whipsaw.

Actually, for Trump, I would say it is an Emergency that Sessions runs for Senator as a write-in. But Sessions will be too bull headed to quit AG and run for the old Sen seat back.

Losing Bama Sen seat will be a huge blow to Trump

Things can't change with such a divided nation, The Liberals and media have spent 24/7 since the MINUTE Donald Trump won the election, using corruption and BS tactics to keep our country in a tail spin. So be it, But the Democrats are losing votes every day, They will argue they are gaining votes, But then there was no way Donald Trump could win the Presidency either. I just hope they keep doing what they are doing, Their integrity and credibility is that of a fresh turd.

•••
Things can't change with such a divided nation, The Liberals and media have spent 24/7 since the MINUTE Donald Trump won the election, using corruption and BS tactics to keep our country in a tail spin. So be it, But the Democrats are losing votes every day, They will argue they are gaining votes, But then there was no way Donald Trump could win the Presidency either. I just hope they keep doing what they are doing, Their integrity and credibility is that of a fresh turd.

Again, see the recent elections we talked about here, Dems. And see Trump's historically low approval ratings. We shall see.

Last edited:
•••
Trump won't be running against a Hilary the next time. It will be someone of impeccable character. It won't be arranged like the last time. Trump has to accomplish some huge stuff and soon. His 100 days was a zero. I feel odds are higher Pence will be running (at this moment) And all it would take is a third party to finish off Trump too. It's very rough for him to get it again

Last edited:
•••
Answered your own question. You peaked with the Trump vote, which was still a few million less people than Hillary. We talked about some recent races here last week, was looking good for Dems. You want a chance at 2020, better run somebody other than Trump. He probably won't run anyway. So who will it be for the Republicans? Same from last time, Rubio, Cruz, Kasich, probably. Rubio and Cruz showed they lacked backbone, so Kasich is your best bet, or somebody new.

It will be somebody new, very influential and successful, You will see in 156 weeks. Like i say, you think you were shocked in last election, 2020 will be a land slide win for the Republican party.

The Liberals have completely showed their asses, and continue to do so hourly, not daily, hourly. which is just feeding the Republican party.

Remember, Donald Trump had NO chance of winning the election. keep remembering that.

•••
It will be somebody new, very influential and successful, You will see in 156 weeks. Like i say, you think you were shocked in last election, 2020 will be a land slide win for the Republican party.

The Liberals have completely showed their asses, and continue to do so hourly, not daily, hourly. which is just feeding the Republican party.

Remember, Donald Trump had NO chance of winning the election. keep remembering that.

People do, hence the recent Democrat victories. They won't be trusting the polls this time, you'll see the Dems come out in full force. Trump will see this and won't run.

•••
Trump won't be running against a Hilary the next time. It will be someone of impeccable character. It won't be arranged like the last time. Trump has to accomplish some huge stuff and soon. His 100 days was a zero. I feel odds are higher Pence will be running (at this moment) And all it would take is a third party to finish off Trump too. It's very rough for him to get it again

President Trump will be some 75 years old, i feel he will want to pass the torch, This to a very influential and successful Republican nominee. who will win the election with Red in about 7 more states than last election, and there was a helluva lot of Red on that map in President Trumps victory. So a massive land slide win.

•••
People do, hence the recent Democrat victories. They won't be trusting the polls this time, you'll see the Dems come out in full force. Trump will see this and won't run.

You were close JB, But no cigar, There in lies the problem, The Democrats are out in full force right now, showing exactly who and what they stand for, what they are about. The Democrats were out in the last election, One day you will actually believe beyond a shadow of doubt, There is a SILENT majority.

•••
You were close JB, But no cigar, There in lies the problem, The Democrats are out in full force right now, showing exactly who and what they stand for, what they are about. The Democrats were out in the last election, One day you will actually believe beyond a shadow of doubt, There is a SILENT majority.

Yes, there is a silent majority and just getting bigger. Voting in unqualified perverts, not the brightest idea but maybe the Dems needed a kick in the butt.

popular-vote.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Who is the President of the United States?

Not that looser to the Left huh.

•••
I am glad you now realize and admit their is a silent majority, get used to it, learn to like it, we will are here, we are there, we are every where. Your antifa BS, your media, your puppets are all known.

•••
I am glad you now realize and admit their is a silent majority, get used to it, learn to like it, we will are here, we are there, we are every where. Your antifa BS, your media, your puppets are all known.

You're not the majority tho, I put up an easy graphic just for you. Yes, Trump is President, but more people supported Hillary. Imagine if we put a more decent candidate without all the baggage. Trump is just a wrecking ball to the party, hence the recent losses.

•••
All Hillary had to do was get off her side butt pillow and step into Wisconsin and she would be President today. This is not enough of a Trump lead to feel great going into the next Presidential election.

I can hear the nonstop "Where your Wall Donald?"

Is going to be super rough, but still time.

•••
Actual Pic of the KISS tour

frank.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back