Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You men native people that practice cannibalism, human sacrifice, ritual torture, slavery, etc. ?

cannibalism & slavery exists in western countries too. + All Africans I know are strictly against the practices you mentioned above.

•••
Just felt I should share one of the many reasons muslims attack non-muslims.

•••
cannibalism & slavery exists in western countries too. + All Africans I know are strictly against the practices you mentioned above.

That was my point. At one time or another, every countries inhabitants started from the same place. To pretend Africans didn't keep slaves or Native Americans were peacful nomads is foolish.

We're more alike than not.,

•••
According to Osama Bin Laden Al Qaeda attacked NY World Trade Center because American military was in the Arabian Peninsula, only holy ground reserved for Arab Muslims.

They were there by invitation.

Last edited:
•••
So... why Muslims are attacking Muslims?

Just felt I should share one of the many reasons muslims attack non-muslims.

•••
According to Osama Bin Laden Al Qaeda attacked NY World Trade Center because American military was in the Arabian Peninsula, only holy ground reserved for Arab Muslims.

They were there by invitation.

There were many more reasons than the one you mentioned. America's support for Israel. American intervention in Somalia. There are more reasons.

•••
The point is that muslims don't have to tweet and post everywhere after every attack that the attacker should be hanged or something.. he will obviously get punished after he's caught. But I know many muslims who condemn that stuff and try to show they're moderate and stuff. lol
The only person to say "electrocute him" was you. Here's your quote from your first post:
That uzbek guy is already going to guantanamo where they'll electrocute him and stuff.

I'm now waiting to see the hundreds of thousands protesting against the senseless Manhattan killings, like they do when Trump tweets something they don't like.

Some of the 1 million New Yorkers could have skipped the Halloween Parade last night and joined in a peaceful, candle lit march in honor of the victims, but they chose not to. SAD

Last edited:
•••
So... why Muslims are attacking Muslims?

This can only be understood by those with knowledge of what a Muslim is.

Think of this, what if 10 million Muslims started claiming that they are the real Christians and all other Christians in the world are not real Christians. At the same time those 10 million muslims, self proclaimed Christians, follow Islam but call it Christianity, there will be outrage, they will be banned from calling themselves Christians. What will be your reaction? That's what happening in the Muslim world. These are called 'sects' by mainstream media but will you call those 10 million Muslims who call themselves Christians a sect of Christianity ?? lol

•••
There were many more reasons than the one you mentioned. America's support for Israel. American intervention in Somalia. There are more reasons.

None of them good.

•••
This can only be understood by those with knowledge of what a Muslim is.

Think of this, what if 10 million Muslims started claiming that they are the real Christians and all other Christians in the world are not real Christians. At the same time those 10 million muslims, self proclaimed Christians, follow Islam but call it Christianity, there will be outrage, they will be banned from calling themselves Christians. What will be your reaction? That's what happening in the Muslim world. These are called 'sects' by mainstream media but will you call those 10 million Muslims who call themselves Christians a sect of Christianity ?? lol

I'd compare it Catholics and Protestants. Except we stopped burning each other a thousand years ago. ( Except the Irish and the English )

•••
The only person to say "electrocute him" was you. Here's your quote from your first post:
That uzbek guy is already going to guantanamo where they'll electrocute him and stuff.

I'm now waiting to see the hundreds of thousands protesting against the senseless the Manhattan killings, like they do when Trump tweets something they don't like.

Some of the 1 million New Yorkers could have skipped the Halloween Parade last night and joined in a peaceful, candle lit march in honor of the victims, but they chose not to. SAD

By "electrocute him" I obviously didn't meant that they should electrocute him, I was referring to what they usually do to terrorists at guantanamo and other prisons too.

•••
None of them good.

Good or not, they're reasons. America needed reasons to attack Iraq and they were lies (WMDs), what would you say about that.

Let me assure you, if America and European countries would start minding their own business Muslims will definitely stop attacking them. I know that won't happen. Taliban have never attack anyone outside Afghanistan and the Western governments know that. Taliban have said so many times that they won't attack America or anyone else and won't even let anyone attack them from Afghanistan, your governments know that, it's on their english language official website, but if America won't leave them alone angry muslims will obviously attack them.

I am here in Pakistan and here we have millions of religious muslims minding their own business but I am sure once America does what it did to Iraq and Afghanistan the attacks will only increase.

•••
I'd compare it Catholics and Protestants. Except we stopped burning each other a thousand years ago. ( Except the Irish and the English )

I think Catholics and Protestants don't have that many differences.

An example would be that, Catholics claim Jesus as savior while Protestants or some other sect would claim that Matthew was the actual savior. That would shake the base of Christianity. There's nothing Christian about this shit. If there were that many and that huge differences, there would be a war in west similar to the current war in middle east.

•••
Good or not, they're reasons. America needed reasons to attack Iraq and they were lies (WMDs), what would you say about that.

I would say what I"ve been saying all along, George Bush and his staff thought he could "rescue" Iraq from Saddam and would be hailed a liberator.

He was fool who should have listended to his father, not his VP and former Halliburton board memeber.

Let me assure you, if America and European countries would start minding their own business Muslims will definitely stop attacking them. I know that won't happen. Taliban have never attack anyone outside Afghanistan and the Western governments know that. Taliban have said so many times that they won't attack America or anyone else and won't even let anyone attack them from Afghanistan, your governments know that, it's on their english language official website, but if America won't leave them alone angry muslims will obviously attack them.

I am here in Pakistan and here we have millions of religious muslims minding their own business but I am sure once America does what it did to Iraq and Afghanistan the attacks will only increase.

Yes, I'm sure..

•••
I think Catholics and Protestants don't have that many differences.

An example would be that, Catholics claim Jesus as savior while Protestants or some other sect would claim that Matthew was the actual savior. That would shake the base of Christianity. There's nothing Christian about this sh*t. If there were that many and that huge differences, there would be a war in west similar to the current war in middle east.

You don't understand the differences at all. Catholics think the Pope is God's chosen ruler of this world and is infallible when divining God's will.

The entire Catholic doctrine replaces God and Jesus Christ with the Pope. The Pope can even prevent you from going to heaven if you disobey him.

The Protestant reformation was a complete rejection of the Pope, Catholicism and corruption of the church. Martin Luther nailed his objections to the main Catholic church in Germany.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/martin-luther-posts-95-theses

Last edited:
•••
I would appreciate if you and @GILSAN would do some petition or something asking your government to bring all your forces back to US, save them from attacks like what happened in Niger few weeks ago (4 soldiers died). Let Russia, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, ISIS, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey, India, Afghanistan, and all other countries and groups beat the shit out of each other. lol. America has nothing to lose if it gets out imo. With Russia getting weaker, it would be great for you guys. + You'll save billions of dollars that are spent in wars. Less taxes. Do your part. I would really appreciate it.

•••
@Harris, if you want to understand how violent the fight between Catholics and Protestants were, google the origins of the Jesuits. They were the "enforcers" of the Catholic church.

•••
I would appreciate if you and @GILSAN would do some petition or something asking your government to bring all your forces back to US, save them from attacks like what happened in Niger few weeks ago (4 soldiers died). Let Russia, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, ISIS, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey, India, Afghanistan, and all other countries and groups beat the sh*t out of each other. lol. America has nothing to lose if it gets out imo. With Russia getting weaker, it would be great for you guys. + You'll save billions of dollars that are spent in wars. Less taxes. Do your part. I would really appreciate it.

I'm sure the Christians in Niger would be sorry to see them go.

•••
@Haris, since you're in Pakistan any opinion about the US drone strikes continuously taking place on national soil ?

•••
I'm sure the Christians in Niger would be sorry to see them go.

Yeah well even many muslims who America helped would be sorry but at least there won't be any attacks on America and most muslims would be happy. Many muslims here think America created ISIS and Al Qaeda, they're fools of course. With America actively being involved in these conflicts, Russia, Iran and other countries lie about America and people then have these anti-American sentiments. Even Iraqis who were saved by America from ISIS think America first created ISIS and they would turn on Americans in near future once ISIS is gone.

•••
@Haris, since you're in Pakistan any opinion about the US drone strikes continuously taking place on national soil ?

People are against it, of course. But what can they do? Few go train with the terror groups and then try to attack America like Faisal Shehzad tried to bomb Time Square a few years ago. I think the anger is building up and as everyone knows the leaders of Pakistan and many other countries are puppets soon Pakistan may turn into just another war ravaged country and America will get attacked from here too.

As I said in my posts above, even though America kills terrorists and civilians both people still think that America is supporting terrorists. It's not going to end well.

•••
I would appreciate if you and @GILSAN would do some petition or something asking your government to bring all your forces back to US, save them from attacks like what happened in Niger few weeks ago (4 soldiers died). Let Russia, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, ISIS, Iraq, Pakistan, Turkey, India, Afghanistan, and all other countries and groups beat the sh*t out of each other. lol. America has nothing to lose if it gets out imo. With Russia getting weaker, it would be great for you guys. + You'll save billions of dollars that are spent in wars. Less taxes. Do your part. I would really appreciate it.
My country is not involved in wars. It would be nice if you were to do some petition to ask Muslims to begin to respect other religions. islam is the only religion in the world that doesn't get along with all the other major religions. That's why the British had to partition India into 2 countries when they left. Pakistan for the Muslims and India for the mostly Hindus + Sikhs but also a considerable Muslim population.

Muslims simply cannot get along with others because Islam will not allow it's followers to get along with the infidels. The word "Infidel" itself is an insulting word for a non Muslim, as it implies that only Islam is good... everyone else is not

•••
My country is not involved in wars.
Not actively but not so long ago it was a member of the so-called Coalition of the Willing, as such it supported a disastrous invasion that caused a lot of civilian casualties. The countries that supported that war shouldn't expect a lot of sympathy from people who lost homes, family or relatives to satisfy the war addictions of GWB.

islam is the only religion in the world that doesn't get along with all the other major religions.
Tell that to the Rohingya...

•••
You don't understand the differences at all. Catholics think the Pope is God's chosen ruler of this world and is infallible when divining God's will.

The entire Catholic doctrine replaces God and Jesus Christ with the Pope. The Pope can even prevent you from going to heaven if you disobey him.

The Protestant reformation was a complete rejection of the Pope, Catholicism and corruption of the church. Martin Luther nailed his objections to the main Catholic church in Germany.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/martin-luther-posts-95-theses
@Harris, if you want to understand how violent the fight between Catholics and Protestants were, google the origins of the Jesuits. They were the "enforcers" of the Catholic church.
On a previous post you said and I quote: "I'd compare it Catholics and Protestants. Except we stopped burning each other a thousand years ago."

Things have changed dramatically in the past 500 since the Protestants separated from the Catholic Church. The only conflict between both was Northern Ireland and even that was more to do with Political differences.

So I don't see why you bring something up that's not a problem. As for "the Pope can even prevent you from going to heaven if you disobey him." I'm sorry to say, but that's plain BS.

As an example the Catholic Church's doctrine on abortion is well known. They are against it, but no catholic priest or even the Pope is gonna say that a woman is gonna go to hell because of it.

Let's get real mr-x

Last edited:
•••
Not actively but not so long ago it was a member of the so-called Coalition of the Willing, as such it supported a disastrous invasion that caused a lot of civilian casualties. The countries that supported that war shouldn't expect a lot of sympathy from people who lost homes, family or relatives to satisfy the war addictions of GWB.
Let me repeat it again so you can understand in plain English: My country is NOT involved in any war, against Muslims or Hindus or Jews or Buddhists or even against Atheists.

Sweden, to name just one country, has allways bean a peace loving, welcoming country and more recently they've bent over backwards to receive hundreds of thousands of refugees and illegals.

And what do they get in return? A massive slap in the face, followed by a stab in the back from these ungrateful mostly Muslim freeloaders, in the form of various terrorist attacks, one of which was almost a carbon copy of yesterdays Manhattan one, gang violence, riots, stabbings, burning of hundreds of cars and properties, various dozens of no-go zones, where the police, the firefighters and the postmen refuse to enter.

"60 Minutes" Crew Attacked By Migrants In Sweden

And Sweden's biggest achievement of all after welcoming all these people?
They've become the rape capital of Europe and one of the worst in the world thanks to all these freeloaders.

Tell that to the Rohingya...
There are allways two sides to every story.
Now go ask the Buddhists that have been killed by the Rohingya. That's the other side of the story that CNN and BBC won't tell you.

Go "cry me a river" somewhere else

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back