Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not just Muslims who are migrating, there are many Westerners too.
For example let's consider the Portuguese.

Portugal has been a net exporter of migrants for as long as we can remember (to the tune of 100K+/year). Mind you, we are purely talking economic migrants here, not refugees or certain categories of people who are persecuted or exposed to immediate danger. Why don't they stay then ?

So, those Portuguese invaders (who have failed to build a prosperous enough country for themselves), have been settling in Europe and beyond. They have been moving in droves to the UK too, obviously to get free medical care on the NHS and steal from hard-working British taxpayers.
Those Portuguese freeloaders are also invading back their former colonies, like Angola or Mozambique in search of opportunities.
Note that during the 70s, a lot of Portuguese moved abroad especially to France, in order to avoid the military draft, as they didn't want to fight colonial wars in Africa on behalf of the then fascist government of Portugal. Likewise, many Syrians have fled for the same reason in recent times, as they didn't want to fight (and die) for the survival of Assad's regime, that they despise.

Some locals in Africa are saying that foreigners (the Portuguese) are stealing their jobs, if they say so that must be true. After all they are locals, they know better. You have to put yourself in their shoes, most people in Mozambique or Angola live in poverty and expats earning 4-figure salaries do not necessarily command immediate sympathy (yet the cost of living in Luanda is insane and 4 figures in USD isn't too much really).
By the way, the locals are also saying that the Portuguese don't integrate much, they remain within their community (ghetto) and don't mingle a lot with the locals. Indeed, why should they waste their time socializing with Africans, they are worth better than that since they are white :stig: (and Christians).

PS: anybody who doesn't understand the irony should go back to the beginning of the thread and review all of @GILSAN's posts :xf.smile:

PS2: I highly recommend Portugal as a holiday destination and the good character of Portuguese people.
This in not the first time you've come here putting the Portuguese down. You are an absolute joke when you talk about Portuguese Free loaders and Invaders.

Where the f`ck do you you see Portuguese freeloaders?

Name me one Portuguese terrorist? How many Portuguese have deliberately run trucks into the Brits? How many Portuguese have thrown acid at the Brits? How many Portuguese have gunned down or attacked Brits with knives? How many Portuguese gangs are there in the UK raping underage English girls? How many Portuguese crime gangs are there in the UK?

Where do you see Portuguese invaders? How can Portuguese be invaders when they belong to the EU? You're a fu*king ignorant Portuguese hating POS. I hope you never put your feet in my country, ever. We don't need scum like you around here.

"They have been moving in droves to the UK too, obviously to get free medical care on the NHS and steal from hard-working British taxpayers."

This is pure bias from your part. The thousands of British that live in Portugal are also entitled to free benefits, INCLUDING FREE MEDICAL ASSISTANCE, because both countries belong to the EU. Or don't you fu*king know that? Don't come here thinking you will get away with your lies. There's nothing worse than cowards and liars.

"Some locals in Africa are saying that foreigners (the Portuguese) are stealing their jobs,"

Stealing their jobs my ass... If they are there it's because Portuguese companies have been invited to Mozambique or Angola to help rebuilt their country, since Africans don't have the skills or the know how to do it. It's the same reason why there are English, French, German, Japanese, Indian and especially Chinese companies in Africa. They are there because the Africans DON'T know how to rebuild their countries. Simple as that.

And because all these foreign countries are there, they are actually creating jobs for the local population. Easy to understand except for you.

Where do you get your BS information from? the BBC? or is it your anti-Portuguese bias?

Go to hell and shove your Portuguese hatred and your ignorance where the sun don't shine...

•••
Calm down Gilsan, I am only adjusting to your level of language, understanding and tolerance.
You see, you cannot withstand the standards and the kind of bigotry that you are applying upon others.

•••
A few pages back you didn't care about abortions as long as your tax dollars weren't paying for them...
That's not what I said. I never said I'm OK with abortions. I said if women want to have abortions, it's up to them, but they (including the boyfriend) should pay for them, not me.

I'm only OK with abortions under certain circumstances, like rape, incest or health complications.

I think it's disgusting and selfish to have easy to get abortions just so women can continue to "have a good time"

Last edited:
•••
See that image from Charlottesville ? That was not long ago.
crash-pic.jpg

The driver was white and he was not Muslim.
So that's why the media were always talking of a 'car attack' and not terrorism. Too embarrassing to admit there is rotten scum among the White Christians too. I wonder why ? Oh yes I forgot: white privilege.

But the difference here is that 45 refused to condemn the racist thugs because they are his electoral base. @GILSAN is also a staunch supporter of 45 and thus endorses his views actions (or the lack thereof).
Actually 45 eventually condemned the attacks but reluctantly. Like someone would put it:
"Actor Bryan Cranston tweeted that Trump sounded “like a hostage forced to read a statement by his captors.”"

•••
It's the same reason why there are English, French, German, Japanese, Indian and especially Chinese companies in Africa. They are there because the Africans DON'T know how to rebuild their countries. Simple as that.
What about natural resources?

•••
•••
•••
The End posting in here a sign that this thread should End lol

•••
crash-pic.jpg

So that's why the media were always talking of a 'car attack' and not terrorism. Too embarrassing to admit there is rotten scum among the White Christians too. I wonder why ? Oh yes I forgot: white privilege.

But the difference here is that 45 refused to condemn the racist thugs because they are his electoral base. @GILSAN is also a staunch supporter of 45 and thus endorses his views actions (or the lack thereof).
Actually 45 eventually condemned the attacks but reluctantly. Like someone would put it:
"Actor Bryan Cranston tweeted that Trump sounded “like a hostage forced to read a statement by his captors.”"
If you had read my post about this, when it happened, I said at the time "Hang him by the balls" in a public square...

Did you say anything about yesterday's attack, except to defend Muslims?

•••
•••
If you had read my post about this, when it happened, I said at the time "Hang him by the balls" in a public square...

Did you say anything about yesterday's attack, except to defend Muslims?

That uzbek guy is already going to guantanamo where they'll electrocute him and stuff.

•••
That uzbek guy is already going to guantanamo where they'll electrocute him and stuff.
Really? Where did you hear that from? Couldn't they just electrocute him in the US and save a trip to Guantanamo?

•••
Really? Where did you hear that from? Couldn't they just electrocute him in the US and save a trip to Guantanamo?

Google it, all over the news. It's being considered.

Trump ‘Certainly’ Considering Sending NYC Suspect to Gitmo - https://www.thedailybeast.com/mccain-take-nyc-suspect-to-gitmo-trump-considering-it

“Take him to Guantanamo. He’s a terrorist and he should be kept there. And there’s no Miranda rights for somebody who kills Americans,” McCain told reporters

At one point in his statement, Trump even yelled the phrase “send him to Gitmo!

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-new-york-attacker-to-gitmo-2fa38ad27eec/

•••
Yes, believe it or not, "white folk" aren't just there to help out [our original ancestors / homeland] by the goodness of their hearts, there are also valuable riches to be taken.

BTW, I copied and pasted a title, as I am unable to post a URL. That's all.

•••

No he not going to Guantanamo. That's just tough talking new hosts and politicians

The best way to lock him up and throw away the key is the normal legal system.

As soon as you treat him differently it opens the door for appeals.

•••
Google it, all over the news. It's being considered.

Trump ‘Certainly’ Considering Sending NYC Suspect to Gitmo - https://www.thedailybeast.com/mccain-take-nyc-suspect-to-gitmo-trump-considering-it

“Take him to Guantanamo. He’s a terrorist and he should be kept there. And there’s no Miranda rights for somebody who kills Americans,” McCain told reporters

At one point in his statement, Trump even yelled the phrase “send him to Gitmo!

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-new-york-attacker-to-gitmo-2fa38ad27eec/
OK, what i saw was Trump answering a question in which he replied that yes he would certainly consider sending him to Gauntanamo

So what is the difference if he goes to Gitmo or not? I would think there are some advantages of going to Gitmo:
1. Warm weather all year round
2. Permanent view of the Caribbean sea and catching it's breeze
3. Being among other fellow Muslims
4. Safer than being in a prison in mainland USA, where his chances of getting beaten up or even killed by other inmates are higher?

I may be wrong about #4

What's your opinion. Should he go or should he stay?

•••
OK, what i saw was Trump answering a question in which he replied that yes he would certainly consider sending him to Gauntanamo

So what is the difference if he goes to Gitmo or not? I would think there are some advantages of going to Gitmo:
4. Safer than being in a prison in mainland USA, where his chances of getting beaten up or even killed by other inmates are higher?

I may be wrong about #4

The point is that muslims don't have to tweet and post everywhere after every attack that the attacker should be hanged or something.. he will obviously get punished after he's caught. But I know many muslims who condemn that stuff and try to show they're moderate and stuff. lol

•••

I may be wrong about #4

About #4, I have read that many prisoners convert to islam after staying with fellow muslims so it's a win/win for muslims. Really, I am a muslim and I know many muslims feel this way, they don't care if they're locked up, it's bad for them that they can't launch attacks and stuff but they can preach in prison.

•••
crash-pic.jpg

Name one person who defended the driver of the car in Chancellorsville. I'll name twice as many journalist who are claiming Muslims were the real victims yesterday.

** edit You reference to "white Christians", the driver of the car in Charlotteville didn't attend a Christian church. His only religious affiliation was he lives in a western society.

#45 condemned people committing violence on both sides. You didn't like when he said some good people were protesting the removal of a civil war monument, but that is not racism.

Last edited:
•••
At the end of the day, I suppose those countries with the most power now, must have been the most violent peoples in the past. Because they are basically the winners of the lands & loot.

It's no wonder why they don't want anymore violence because they would like to keep hold of what they have fought for. I don't suppose that they are truly good kindhearted people tho, that don't have the capability of once again reenacting those violent tendencies.

If you look at entertainment (TV, movies, games) there is a hell of a lot of violence, that people enjoy, and make huge amounts of money from.

If you also look at the world, there is a hell of a lot of trash (e.g. plastic, pollution, gases) out there. These same people which have fought so hard to turn the world into their playground, where they can basically do whatever they like (because money rules the world and basically anything can now be bought and sold - which was the ultimate goal), have essentially caused a potential mass extinction event that is already well underway, massive inequality, wars that were obviously more about wealth than the 'good side of the force', robbed people of a simple happy life for the sake of their tunnel vision technological advancements, reaping huge profits at any cost to the environment. Native people without 'advanced' technology, have always been looked at as inferior and stupid.

•••
Yes, believe it or not, "white folk" aren't just there to help out [our original ancestors / homeland] by the goodness of their hearts, there are also valuable riches to be taken.

Is it just "white folk" exploiting resources in Africa or are the Chinese, Africans, Indians, Pakistani and Arabs there too?

•••

As usual it's allways the white man's fault.

Why haven't the Africans mined their our resources? When the whites began colonizing Africa, the local population had no idea that there were minerals underground like iron ore, gold, diamonds, aluminium, bauxite, coal, copper, manganese, cobalt, etc. etc. The white man opened the mines, extracted the minerals, just like the Americans did in the USA, or South Americans did in their continent or Asians in theirs etc.

All African countries have been independent for the past 50-60, some even much longer. In the process of Independence a great number of mines and businesses were nationalized and taken over by these new African governments.

But they were unable to extract mineral because they had no knowledge of how to work these mines.

In the past 20-25 years the Chinese started bribing the African leaders and taking over these mines and building infrastructure. More recently in the last 5-10 years many other companies from Europe and Asia have been invited by these African leaders to come and help develop their infrastructure and mines.

So trying to blame the white man is really piss easy, but the fact is that if it weren't for the white man, you and I would not be here, on the internet, on a computer, run on electricity and complex software using components that were probably made from some mineral extracted from the African sub-soil, thanks to the white man's ingenuity.

So, the next time you hop onto your car, or an airplane, or get into an elevator to go up to the top floor of a very tall building, or use your cell phone, or listen to the radio, or watch TV, or do something as simple as switching on the light at night. give a little thought to the white man, that same white man that Liberals and some others love to hate... for a change.

Oh BTW, the next time you talk about Africa and put down the evil white man, just remember one thing: All the sub-Saharan African dialects where written onto paper by the White man, because the African did NOT have a written language... they only had a spoken language

Last edited:
•••
Native people without 'advanced' technology, have always been looked at as inferior and stupid.

You men native people that practice cannibalism, human sacrifice, ritual torture, slavery, etc. ?

•••
•••
At the end of the day, I suppose those countries with the most power now, must have been the most violent peoples in the past. Because they are basically the winners of the lands & loot.

It's no wonder why they don't want anymore violence because they would like to keep hold of what they have fought for. I don't suppose that they are truly good kindhearted people tho, that don't have the capability of once again reenacting those violent tendencies.

If you look at entertainment (TV, movies, games) there is a hell of a lot of violence, that people enjoy, and make huge amounts of money from.

If you also look at the world, there is a hell of a lot of trash (e.g. plastic, pollution, gases) out there. These same people which have fought so hard to turn the world into their playground, where they can basically do whatever they like (because money rules the world and basically anything can now be bought and sold - which was the ultimate goal), have essentially caused a potential mass extinction event that is already well underway, massive inequality, wars that were obviously more about wealth than the 'good side of the force', robbed people of a simple happy life for the sake of their tunnel vision technological advancements, reaping huge profits at any cost to the environment. Native people without 'advanced' technology, have always been looked at as inferior and stupid.

Hi,

Nice to meet you The End.

Myself The Best Domainer Of The End Times.

Kind regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back