NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And here we see the Mayor of San Juan bravely delivering truckloads of REPORTERS to hurricane victims

DLB3__tW0AA4gzD

•••
presidentmeanie.com available lol

•••
IMG_5441-570x600.jpg

If Liberal Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is not attending local FEMA meetings, according to fellow mayors, why the hell is she bitching about Trump to the Liberal Media?

get

•••
Puerto Rico... thousands of containers waiting to be distributed.

Mayor of San Juan is political puppet, There are over 10.000 containers of food in Puerto Rico!

Last edited:
•••
She should shut her big trap and get to work... Hey Mayor Carmen Cruz, get your ass on a fu*king truck and start delivering supplies, not delivering BS lies to the Liberal Media...
DLDKD_0XcAAToAE

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Actually, he caller her an ingrate. But you're right, she is both a lousy mayor and an ingrate.

How do you rescue people with a bullhorn? Why not just stay in the truck? Do bullhorns work when wet? Good thing one of those "journalist" she was hosting was able to capture her bravery.

Last edited:
•••
Fascinating watching liberals attack Trump for playing Golf during a crisis when Obama spent eight years doing the same thing.

Identity politics is hypocrisy personified.

•••
Trump dedicates golf trophy to people of Puerto Rico

•••
Trump's insensitive, boorish behavior isn't the reason people in PR are suffering.

11 days in to this disaster, and a small army has been mobilized. Just watched a jet from Samaritans Purse deliver 32 tons of emergency supplies.

PR is an example of irresponsible government. Deficit spending on social programs, bankruptcy, and years neglecting infrastructure. What ever happens in PR isn't suddenly Donald Trumps fault.

Last edited:
•••
Gunman who shot dead 58 people and injured 515 when he opened fire on a packed Vegas music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel before committing suicide
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Fifty-eight people have been killed and 515 injured after a shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada
  • The shooter has been identified as Stephen Paddock, 64, who opened fire from a 32nd floor room of Mandalay Bay Hotel after 10pm Sunday night
  • Police say they breached Paddock's room and found him dead inside alongside an 'arsenal' of weapons
  • Cops located his girlfriend Marilou Danley for questioning, but don't believe she's involved in the shooting
  • Paddock was reportedly going through a divorce at the time
  • He had been staying in Las Vegas since September 28
  • Paddock was retired and came to Las Vegas often to gamble, his brother said
  • It's the deadliest shooting in U.S. history - eclipsing last year's massacre at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Vegas-Mandalay-Bay-Resort.html#ixzz4uMnryRQy

44F5EB6800000578-4939872-image-m-135_1506954760919.jpg

This was the scene at the music festival before the assassin opened fire on the crowds of as many as 30,000 people
44F3C86900000578-4939872-Police_run_to_cover_at_the_scene_of_a_shooting_near_the_Mandalay-a-4_1506934397653.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Wow... some really sick, vile people out there...
DLJGh6dV4AANf4q.jpg

•••
How is it possible for someone to bring in so many weapons and ammunition into a hotel without being detected?

•••
How is it possible for someone to bring in so many weapons and ammunition into a hotel without being detected?

He pretends to be a tourist, going in and out of his hotel room. Each time bring a little bit of something. The girlfriend makes the 'do not disturb" more believable In LV you can go in and out of your room 24/7 and its normal.

This will end up being about breaking the shooting record.

•••
Another compassionate person...
Hayley Geftman-Gold is a legal executive at CBS who said she has no sympathy for the victims in the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans are often gun toting Republicans.”
celeb.jpg

In a Facebook post, Hayley Geftman-Gold wrote:
“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing. I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”
CBS-Laywer-337x600.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
So why have the Russian sanctions that were signed 2 months ago not been implemented yet?
And why did we miss the required 60 day deadline for issuing guidance on identifying Russian agents, that was part of it?

---
More questions, new topic. That modification the vegas shooter used to make his semi automatic weapon function like an automatic ("bump stock?") - are those sold legally? I hope not, since as far as i understand the only purpose of it is to make a legal weapon work like an illegal one...

Last edited:
•••
More questions, new topic. That modification the vegas shooter used to make his semi automatic weapon function like an automatic ("bump stock?") - are those sold legally? I hope not, since as far as i understand the only purpose of it is to make a legal weapon work like an illegal one...
I was down the street when this (choose an expletive) opened fire. I'll have more to say about it later, for know I am digging into whatever I can find in my free time. Apparently "bump stocks" have been demonstrated and glorified by some youtubers for years, they have come down in price significantly ($99) and have been advertised as gimmicks/toys but in reality can easily transform an ordinary semi automatic rifle into what is very close to, a fully automatic rifle.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back