Domain Empire
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have the skills, you should be free to make a living from them. 99% of Athletes aren't good enough for a scholarship either. .
No no no lol All those athletes that get scholarships earn them. The football and basketball teams pay for the archery, lacrosse marching band cheerleading etc, the things that make intercollegiate competition a holistic part of the whole student body experience.

Basketball and football players now have more relaxed rules where they can drop out and go pro, or in the case of Lebron James go straight from High School to the pros. (we are talking the tiniest amount of players.)

•••
•••
No no no lol All those athletes that get scholarships earn them. The football and basketball teams pay for the archery, lacrosse marching band cheerleading etc, the things that make intercollegiate competition a holistic part of the whole student body experience.

Basketball and football players now have more relaxed rules where they can drop out and go pro, or in the case of Lebron James go straight from High School to the pros. (we are talking the tiniest amount of players.)

So you think it's legit for the school to profit from an athlete but not the athlete,who could easily pay for his own education with an endorsement.

•••
•••
The athlete already has a free education.

•••
Good question. If he voted twice, first as a male and then as a female, then Trump should lose both votes.
Assuming he voted for his father in law...

•••
Assuming he voted for his father in law...
True. I heard he is registered as a Democrat... in which case Hillary loses 2 votes

•••
Not all news about Puerto Rico is bad. Here's a heart warming example...
Dog helps with Hurricane Maria cleanup in Puerto Rico

•••
My theory is he had his wife fill out the card and accidentally checked F (herself) because they were late to some social event.

Or there is a future surgery

Last edited:
•••
•••
I wonder if CNN & Co. are gonna blame the Russians for hacking the Alabama election in favor of Roy Moore?

•••
Roy didn't win yet, Just like CNN didn't have a problem with Trump being the person to run against Hilary. Was only after he won it was a problem.

•••
...Just like CNN didn't have a problem with Trump being the person to run against Hilary. Was only after he won it was a problem.

Yes because even the Clinton News Network has a higher priority than it's own candidate. Money. They enjoyed the ratings (ad sales) of an unpredictable opposing candidate and in their hubris, just like the HC campaign itself, never imagined it blowing up in their face.

BTW, HC supporters should not forget to thank most to all of MSM News for HC's loss. They afforded Trump millions in free air time, even live video of empty podiums before speeches and failed to ask critical questions of either candidate, opting instead to simply play referee instead of journalist in order to avoid offending any of their advertisers, or either candidate, in an effort to secure later access...once again...money.

Last edited:
•••
The athlete already has a free education.

No. In exchange for his scholarship, he agrees to play on a team earning 10 of millions of $$ for the university.. and takes money under the table for wearing name brands.

Last edited:
•••
Are we still talking about this...They get a free education at schools everyone in the nation has heard of. Plus room and board. The cafeteria pass alone is to kill for lol. The problem you have with this topic is that you just hear the many (Millions $) and the few (the ones that are bonified pro prospects). without taking into account the system as a whole and all the dependencies . Players are free to drop out of college and go pro. And the Pro Teams actually would rather they fully mature in the 'minor leagues' of Division 1A. My last post on this as I just read Saudia Arabia has to 'borrow' money.

•••
•••
Are we still talking about this...They get a free education at schools everyone in the nation has heard of. Plus room and board. The cafeteria pass alone is to kill for lol. The problem you have with this topic is that you just hear the many (Millions $) and the few (the ones that are bonified pro prospects). without taking into account the system as a whole and all the dependencies . Players are free to drop out of college and go pro. And the Pro Teams actually would rather they fully mature in the 'minor leagues' of Division 1A. My last post on this as I just read Saudia Arabia has to 'borrow' money.

Exploitation. You may think it's fair but the athletes don't.

Even if all you say is fair, there is no reason not to let an athlete accept endorsements.

Get woke man.

Last edited:
•••
Librarian explains why she rejected books donated by Melania Trump

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/librarian-explains-why-she-rejected-books-donated-by-melania-trump/

Dr Seuss is lame (even when I was super young I disliked it lol)
Where I'm from, if someone gives me a gift that I don't like, I don't reject it, much less go out and tell the world why. Pure hatred for Melania.

That Librarian would never have done that, had Michelle Obama done exactly the same thing. She would have been crucified by the MSM and called a racist plus other nasty adjectives and more than likely get fired right away.

Here she is; Librarian Liz Phipps Soeiro. Has that look of a Liberal Feminist.
Movers2017bigPhippsSoeiro.jpg

Last edited:
•••
just read Saudia Arabia has to 'borrow' money.
Oh... I thought you were gonna talk about Saudi Arabia allowing women to drive cars, starting in mid 2018

8cc25975810c0741b2e2f9f0fc4e00cd.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Starting in mid 2018 LOL I missed that part. I guess they all have to go to Drivers Ed. I just thought it was immediate.

Nice 1930's glasses

•••
Starting in mid 2018 LOL I missed that part. I guess they all have to go to Drivers Ed. I just thought it was immediate.

Nice 1930's glasses
It takes a while to get those special car covers... Toyota is the most popular car in Saudi Arabia. Just imagine the fortune they are gonna make on sales there...
capture-jpg-700x.jpg

Last edited:
•••
My theory is he had his wife fill out the card and accidentally checked F (herself) because they were late to some social event.

Or there is a future surgery

Though he doesn't have a good record when it comes to filling out forms...

•••
U.N. Heads Turn in Stunned Disbelief as PLO Lies Exposed by Palestinian Hero...

•••
•••
Tom Price resigns as Health and Human Services secretary

You can now forget about his promise to payback all the money he misused (although some of us didn't believe it to begin with). If he does pay any back watch it workout to just his seat as his promise was to "Refund Taxpayers For His Seat On Privately Chartered Flights"...no joke, that how these hypocritical d-bags operate. Unlawful when someone he doesn't like does it, fine when he does it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back