Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actually, "That's the way the whole lynching thing works" is a rhetorical statement.

Social conservatism is a political lynch rope; (is a metaphor), swung by the lynch-mob's commander & chief.

That must be a metaphorical lynching huh?
Go away now child.

•••
As hard as they try, the MSM just can't get rid of Trump with their BS Russia story...
3b1b274ffb7cf2f7adc134c4607b57648494b65fd8bf5a1646638f557d793456.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The same twitter that says men who wont date chicks with dicks are transphobic bigots. Welcome the garbage fire.

•••
Trump tweeted out a WWE, mockup video of him beating up CNN, this embarassing clown

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

Idiocracy now trending because of it - https://twitter.com/search?q=idiocracy&src=tyah
Totally unbecoming a world leader, even a broflake like him. This is beyond embarrassing. It's mocking our 1st amendment and inciting violence. Somebody's going to get killed and the blood will be on his hands.

It's also scary how easily he's played.

The press has always criticized and sometimes mocked public officials. Dealing with that is part of the job of holding public office. The less of an asshole you are, the less likely you are to be mocked. Criticism is always fair game.
FFS - Christie deals with the food jokes and Bridgegate jokes with more class, and I never thought I'd find myself saying Christie had more class than anyone! :xf.rolleyes:

Of course this is all a smokescreen for the health bill and the voter suppression initiative.

•••
Hardly inciting violence.

Calling your opponents murders ( Every democrat in Congress ), terrorist (Obama, DNC, media > tea party ), extolling your minions to bring a gun ( Obama > 2008 ). But now we should get our panties wadded up over a gif.

This is 12 year old childish bullshit. Embarrassing? yes. NOTHING close the non-stop media hate fest trying to take Trump out.

Edit** Jay Caruso said it best, Trump's CNN tweet wasn't a call for violence but a demonstration how self-centered he is.

I don't know if this will hurt POTUS but I don't see how it helps anything.

Maria Bartiromo grills Podesta, exposes DNC ties to Russia
http://therightscoop.com/watch-maria-bartiromo-grills-john-podesta-on-his-alleged-russian-ties/

Last edited:
•••
The Media, especially cable "news" has a choice. They can report the truth responsibly or not. Nothing in-between.

If they can continue as part of the resistance, they will be treated as such and further destroy their reputations.

Last edited:
•••
America is so competitive, it's unhealthy AF and "childish BS"! Grow up America!

rvb600.jpg

•••
Hardly inciting violence.

Calling your opponents murders ( Every democrat in Congress ), terrorist (Obama, DNC, media > tea party ), extolling your minions to bring a gun ( Obama > 2008 ). But now we should get our panties wadded up over a gif.

This is 12 year old childish bullsh*t. Embarrassing? yes. NOTHING close the non-stop media hate fest trying to take Trump out.

Maria Bartiromo grills Podesta, exposes DNC ties to Russia
http://therightscoop.com/watch-maria-bartiromo-grills-john-podesta-on-his-alleged-russian-ties/
100% inciting violence, especially considering the 'body slamming' incident.

•••
I could write a news article saying you robbed a bank. You would probably call it lies and fake news, claim I was attacking you and issue all kinds of threats against me.
However, if you actually DID rob a bank, is it still an attack? Is bringing you to justice "persecution?"

Last edited:
•••
I could write a news article saying you robbed a bank. You would probably call it lies and fake news, claim I was attacking you and issue all kinds of threats against me.
However, if you actually DID rob a bank, is it still an attack?

I'd sue you and your publisher for libel. You and your editors would be forced to issue a public apology, then be fired or I'd collect a crippling settlement and your reputation would be mud.

Not sure what point you're trying to make. Surely, your not defending CNN or AP after the string of retractions and corrections regarding Russia, Trump and his campaign last week?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Give the Liberal BS Media hell, Donald...
Trump-twitter-575x622.jpg

•••
If you did rob the bank, you wouldn't collect squat - you'd eventually be behind bars in an orange jumpsuit. The article would have been telling the truth - not "attacking" you, but wanting to see you pay for your crime.

By retracting they did the right thing. Everyone makes mistakes. Ever see 45 retract one of his lies? No - he just doubles down and lies some more. And has his spokesperson du jour gaslight anyone who'll listen.

People think it will happen to us or happen here, or that the whole story's too preposterous to be believed - every country that fell to authoritarian rule believed the same thing. Look at what's going on in that administration - none of this is normal.

•••
•••
•••
If you did rob the bank, you wouldn't collect squat - you'd eventually be behind bars in an orange jumpsuit. The article would have been telling the truth - not "attacking" you, but wanting to see you pay for your crime.

By retracting they did the right thing. Everyone makes mistakes. Ever see 45 retract one of his lies? No - he just doubles down and lies some more. And has his spokesperson du jour gaslight anyone who'll listen.

People think it will happen to us or happen here, or that the whole story's too preposterous to be believed - every country that fell to authoritarian rule believed the same thing. Look at what's going on in that administration - none of this is normal.

I'm not going to defend POTUS when he lies or acts like a boorish "bro".

I'm also NOT going to defend a corrupt media attacking him for ratings, putting our foreign policy in jeopardy, slandering individuals and generally acting as the "resistance".

I"m old enough to remember when they attacked Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr, and Romney the same way. Then with some exceptions, served the WH for eight years.

The media has gone far beyond mistakes. You may agree with them but that doesn't excuse their corrupt actions.

In the last 20+ years, the media and liberal culture leaders have demonized EVERY republican in power regardless of their qualifications.

Seems pretty normal except for POTUS lowering himself to their level.

Last edited:
•••

What exactly do you think will happen? What do you think is "not normal" ?

Do you have real examples or just a general consensus or feeling of dred?

Last edited:
•••

You'll get your authoritarianism, don't worry. Though it's going to come under a leftist leader who behaves in a way you and so many others find acceptable. That's the way those things work.

I wish the American public was always so vigilant about human rights as they are with Trump.

•••
•••
•••
Let's be clear, despite what the Media has said, the only information states are REQUIRED to turn over to federal investigation into voter fraud is already publicly available.

•••
Meanwhile in REALITY:

Stephen Hawking says Donald Trump risks 'turning Earth into Venus' with 250 degree temperature

Professor Stephen Hawking has slammed President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw the United States from the Paris climate accord and said it could lead to a "tipping point" that "turns Earth into Venus".

Speaking to the BBC to mark his 75th birthday the author of a A Brief History of Time said: "We are close to the tipping point where global warming becomes irreversible.

"Trump's action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of two hundred and fifty degrees, and raining sulphuric acid."

He added: "Climate change is one of the great dangers we face and it's one we can prevent if we act now.

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." Donald Trump

"By denying the evidence for climate change, and pulling out of the Paris Climate Agreement, Donald Trump will cause avoidable environmental damage to our beautiful planet, endangering the natural world, for us and our children."

Venus has a runaway greenhouse effect causing it to reach such a high temperature that lead would melt on its surface.

Professor Hawking said humans may ultimately have to leave Earth.

He told the BBC: "I fear evolution has inbuilt greed and aggression to the human genome. There is no sign of conflict lessening, and the development of militarised technology and weapons of mass destruction could make that disastrous.

"The best hope for the survival of the human race might be independent colonies in space."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...g-says-donald-trump-risks-turning-earth-venus

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back