Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mr. Trump has re-written that law of physics..."For every force there is an equal and opposite force".

It now reads: For every force against Trump there is an equal and opposite force multiplied by 10.

Give them hell Donald... Don't turn your other cheek to these lying, deceitful snakes.

Mika and Joe have belittled and thrashed Trump for months. Just a few days ago she compared Trump to the North Korean dictator. You bastards like to dish it out, so stop crying when he hits you back.

George W. Bush just stood there and took the Liberal Media's abuse. It's sooooo nice to see Trump kicking the treacherous MSM's asses and not putting up with their BS.
ChAgClEUgAAlEBf.jpg

•••
He didn't "give it back to them", he fired off stupid personal insults you'd expect from a 12 yr old, not a world leader.
If you don't want to be compared to Kim Jong Un and the like, maybe stop acting like them.

•••
All I know is Mika was married when she joined the Joe show. Now she married to Joe. But anyways LOL

•••
•••
He didn't "give it back to them", he fired off stupid personal insults you'd expect from a 12 yr old, not a world leader.
If you don't want to be compared to Kim Jong Un and the like, maybe stop acting like them.
That's your opinion. He and his family have received far, far worse insults by Leftists, including hundreds of death threats. When the angry MSM dishes it out (because they are furious that Hillary didn't win), then they better learn to take it as well.

These two asses (Mika & Joe) have been going nonstop after Trump in the most personal and demeaning ways for a long time. If Trump is a dictator, why has nobody been arrested or killed for criticizing him?

There is only one dictatorship in the US at the moment - the Democrats who control the Media, the Colleges, the Judges and the Courts. Thank God they still don't control half the population.

Someone find Snowflake Mika a Safe Space quickly, before she starts melting and rushes off for another Face Lift...

upload_2017-6-29_21-25-0.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
All I know is Mika was married when she joined the Joe show. Now she married to Joe. But anyways LOL
When Joe's Show hits the very bottom, he'll probably dump her anyway. She is far from being an attractive woman, but he is as ugly as sin, so, Mika must be "Low I.Q. Crazy" to have hooked up with "Psycho Joe"...

Last edited:
•••
Why doesn't the MSM show this clip continuously for several months, where Obama believes the US Election Can't Be Hacked... wonder why he's changed his mind since?. Could it be because Trump won? :xf.confused:

•••
•••
Members of Трамп's own party are calling him out over this last tweet fiasco.

•••
Members of Трамп's own party are calling him out over this last tweet fiasco.
Must be the same RINO's that are part of the swamp and also need to be drained.

To me it's NOT a "Twitter Fiasco", it's simply giving the lying MSM a bit of their own bitter medicine, and I'm Lovin' it...

GIVE-EM-HELL-DONALD-XPRT.jpg

•••
This is what Trump should be saying on the Morning Joe show...
DDhAPwhVwAAvx5u

•••
"If we do not act together, we will surely perish." Leonardo DiCaprio on Climate Change... O_o

DDg8Xp4XgAArEA7

•••
To continue to trivialize the loss and suffering of descendants from slavery and the holocaust is perpetually offensive. The ignorant arrogance of declaring that I / we are lying about being victims to this day is the lie.

When words like Nazi, Lynched, Racism, Murder are trivialized and used out of context by the perpetually offended, they lose their impact.

Using over the top, dramatics b/c you have no rational argument, trivializes REAL suffering and makes you look foolish.

You are not a victim. Stop lying. Stop trying to gain sympathy and moral superiority with other peoples suffering and sacrifices.

•••
To continue to trivialize the loss and suffering of descendants from slavery and the holocaust is perpetually offensive. The ignorant arrogance of declaring that I / we are lying about being victims to this day is the lie.

Yada, yada, yada.. you were the one claiming to be lynched b/c I wouldn't pay to you tell the truth. Try to keep your shit together long enough to have a conversation.

•••
If someone lynched me, I do something more the whine.

•••

I watched the video of Morning Joe. Mika, Joe and Trump deserve each other.

WE deserve better from the office of the President.

Last edited:
•••
•••
If states like VA, NY and CA would clean their voting registration list we wouldn't need a commission to investigate voter fraud.

Clinton bag man Terry McAuliffe vetoed bill that would require a review of voter list whenever there were more voters then residents.

Good reason to demand a review of the data.

Public Interest Legal Foundation reported eight Virginia localities have more registered voters than voting age residents.
http://www.richmond.com/opinion/the...cle_09476dc7-21ca-5626-ba04-385ccd349976.html
http://www.richmond.com/opinion/the...cle_09476dc7-21ca-5626-ba04-385ccd349976.html

Iowa and Colorado have more registered voters than adults over the age of 18

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2014/0...e-adults-what-one-group-wants-to-do-about-it/

Last edited:
•••
CNN Producer: Voters "Stupid as Sh*t"– American Pravda: CNN Part 3

There's an interesting bit about voter fraud in Virginia in this video, that CNN omitted...

CNN... The Most Busted Name in News

Well done James O'Keefe. Hope we will soon be saying: RIP CNN

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ok @GILSAN, this is going to make steam come out of your ears, so site down before reading.

TL;DR: San Francisco Police give custody of Illegal Immigrant with a warrant to immigration ( ICE). Illegal Immigrant SUES city for not following their own sanctuary city laws and collects $180,000 in a settlement.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Illegal alien is cashing in BIG TIME on San Francisco’s sanctuary city policies
http://therightscoop.com/illegal-al...me-on-san-franciscos-sanctuary-city-policies/

•••
Ok @GILSAN, this is going to make steam come out of your ears, so site down before reading.

TL;DR: San Francisco Police give custody of Illegal Immigrant with a warrant to immigration ( ICE). Illegal Immigrant SUES city for not following their own sanctuary city laws and collects $180,000 in a settlement.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Illegal alien is cashing in BIG TIME on San Francisco’s sanctuary city policies
http://therightscoop.com/illegal-al...me-on-san-franciscos-sanctuary-city-policies/
Actually I had already read that news several hours ago. It's to be expected in a city like San Francisco. I've run out of steam with so many of these types of stories a long time ago.

If I were to post most of the stories similar to this happening in the US and in Europe, this thread would have more posts than the STS thread.

•••
At least have enough integrity to back-up these charges. Simply quote me where I claimed I was lynched. Simply quote where I challenged you to "put your money where your mouth is". That bet still stands.

Yada, yada, yada.. you were the one claiming to be lynched b/c I wouldn't pay to you tell the truth. Try to keep your sh*t together long enough to have a conversation.

•••
At least have enough integrity to back-up these charges. Simply quote me where I claimed I was lynched. Simply quote where I challenged you to "put your money where your mouth is". That bet still stands.

Only liars set conditions on telling the truth.

Beyond lacking, the absence of integrity is one who spreads a lie, then tells the person they lied about to prove them wrong... or else that proves they were lying. That's the way the whole lynching thing works.

That must be a metaphorical lynching huh?

Go away now child.

•••
"You Spent 353 Minutes Attacking Trump" Sarah Sanders Slams Reporter

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back