Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And yet you fail to recognize the extremists on your side while exaggerating the extremism on the other side. You also fail to recognize that the "other" side is your side well. The real other side is filled with wealthy criminals looking to enslave the rest of us. And they deceive you by dangling false choices and making false enemies of your neighbors.

Just as you put words in my mouth, I'm afraid your myopic view is tainted. To deflect and deny is typical of Trump strategy. The fact that most points I have made in this thread regarding your hero have come to fruition, proven in courts of law, have me vindicated.

For the record, I have not forgotten Biden and his response to security issues concerning us all...

After 11 months and many thousands killed; war crimes comitted on civilians populations; millions displaced and the humanitarian crises that have ensued...

Could Biden Have Stopped Russia From Invading Ukraine?​

In hindsight, NATO had many options to deter Russia’s aggression or cushion its impact on Ukraine.

The United States will conduct an after-action report highlighting the successes and failures of its response to Russia’s invasion. The after-action report will enumerate ways the U.S. response was strong, while highlighting lackluster prevention measures aimed at deterring Russia’s decision to attack.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/could-biden-have-stopped-russia-invading-ukraine

•••
Just as you put words in my mouth, I'm afraid your myopic view is tainted. To deflect and deny is typical of Trump strategy. The fact that most points I have made in this thread regarding your hero have come to fruition, proven in courts of law, have me vindicated.

Sorry, but none of that makes any sense. I have only summarized what you post and, ironically, pointed out your myopia (which you again demonstrate in the very next sentence about "typical Trump" strategies). What has vindicated you? The fact that the FBI and other secretive agencies seditiously conspired to construct a fake Russian scandal? That those same agencies devote more resources to manipulating information on social networks for political purposes than they do to actual crimes such as Epstein's club of elites?

I am glad that you wonder if Biden couldn't have prevented the Russian invasion, but that avoids the real question: Did he even want to prevent it? All evidence points to the US covert activities groups and monied interests (who run things no matter who is president) are thrilled with the invasion. Biden has been a servant of these groups since day one. Even Democratic voters knew that until they were trained to forget it "because Trump."

The fact that they couldn't have a new war for 4 long years during Trump must have been very frustrating for them.

If you are worried about dictatorships, here's a hint:

Dictators work hand in hand with secret police (KGB, NSA, FBI, Stasi, etc.). If such a group is trying to undermine or kill someone, that person is not your potential dictator, but is a threat to the secret state. And no real democracy has a large and developed secret sector - it's antithetical to democracy.

Last edited:
•••
I normally don't bet, but I made a $5 wager with my good buddy on whether or not Trump would spend time behind bars. Buddy said he would go to jail for tax fraud (said to be the most serious crime in US). I disagreed, having a corporate shield and chief financial officer would take the fall (though Donald blissfully signed the cheques). Even with the maximum penalty under NY state law ($1.7M) barely makes a dent, which only goes to prove that crime does pay, although it appears I might lose that wager...

The real result of all this is a large portion of the American population no longer trust but despise the federal government.

We have two systems of justice in our country, one for democrats and one for everyone else. People legally protesting have been named "enemies of the state" and "a threat to democracy".

Meanwhile FBI have been caught instigating a plot to kidnap a Governor, falsifying evidence and committing perjury on arrest surveillance warrants with little to no consequences.

We have learned the CIA was likely involved in the assassination of JFK.

People like Hillary Clinton and her staff faced no consequences for destroying evidence, mishandling classified and top-secret information, then tried to frame a sitting president for "collusion" with Russia.

Adam Schiff, the head of the Intelligence Committee openly lied about evidence to the public and leaked closed testimony to the press DURING BREAKS!

Then the January 6th committee leaked names, address, birth dates and social security numbers of republican witnesses AND THEIR FAMILIES to the public.

But sure... the real problem is Trump Inc. cheated on taxes and Melania Trump hid "top secret" papers in her closet.

Last edited:
•••
Prediction: Joe Biden will be out of the White House and Kamala will be the first "WOC" President of the USA within six months.

Democrats don't want Joe running in 2024 and are hoping a the historic appointment of a black women as President will help them carry the next election.

Will also be much easier to explain the statisiticly impossible voting numbers they will manufacture.

•••
How many people in this forum actually believed Russian trolls posting memes were able to swing a presidential election and Hillary Clinton wasn't just an awful candidate?

1673803694960.png

•••
But sure... the real problem is Trump

Remember that time Trump took responsibility for his mistakes? Yeah, me neither. :unsure:

•••
Remember that time Trump took responsibility for his mistakes? Yeah, me neither. :unsure:

Now do Joe Biden, Adam Schiff and Hillary Clinton

Last edited:
•••
The democrat party has become a party of degenerates and child molesters.

Graphically sexualized ‘All Ages’ Texas drag show attended and endorsed by Democrat politicians – Plus armed ANTIFA

all-ages-drag-show-dallas.jpg

Videos are to disgusting.

•••
When it's not convenient for politics, Americans are abandoned by the president. 12 years plus rotting in a Dubai jail, with no chance of getting out over likely trumped-up charges. Not the only such case.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6318637488112

•••
When it's not convenient for politics, Americans are abandoned by the president. 12 years plus rotting in a Dubai jail, with no chance of getting out over likely trumped-up charges. Not the only such case.

Trump is pretty cozy with the Arabs, one would think the former president had the clout with some of his cronies to have negotiated a release. I suppose the LIV golf paycheck was enough to cover his conscience. :sneaky:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/donald-trump-s-saudi-arabia-payments-spark-calls-for-fresh-investigation

•••
Last edited:
•••
A Hunter Biden Original

00i0i_gzE4OGlXeMt_0jm0cU_600x450.jpg

Does not include ride on Air Fore One.

•••
If you vote democrat, you vote for racism, child abuse, parental alienation, political violence, harassment extending to your family and children.

1673890900700.png

•••

Take Brittney Griner as an example, although Trumps influence brokering did negotiate for the release of 17 foreign US and 5000 Taliban prisoners. He could also have pardoned Snowden and Assange who, if extradited, faces 175 years in US prison for simply telling the truth.

•••
•••
Take Brittney Griner as an example, although Trumps influence brokering did negotiate for the release of 17 foreign US and 5000 Taliban prisoners. He could also have pardoned Snowden and Assange who, if extradited, faces 175 years in US prison for simply telling the truth.

Influence trading is not unusual in Washington DC. The difference is, the left is really, really angry about Trump's successful term as President and have vowed to destroy him. While turning a blind eye to the 40 years of graft and corruption by the Biden family... until now.

The party of racist degenerates and child abusers has realized they are not popular with the majority of people and and Joe is an incompetent liability.

As bad as Kamala is, she doesn't need directions to find her way off stage.

71 million votes... You have to be a fool to believe that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Good thing they weren't catholic.

1673992590866.png

•••
Our rights have been taken and Biden & company are installing a corrupt totalitarian state with no privacy and no freedom of speech. The response of the well-trained masses?

Trmppp.jpg

•••
•••
Our rights have been taken and Biden & company are installing a corrupt totalitarian state with no privacy and no freedom of speech. The response of the well-trained masses?

Nobdody wants dark Brandon :yuck:

•••
•••
•••
Joe Rogan thinks the democrats are going to ask Michelle Obama to run for President. I'm sure 110% of them love that idea.

What do they do with / to Kamala??

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back