IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now say “Politics.”

They dont mix. Even more than religion

I agree, politics and religion don't mix.

Surely you should then support taking away tax exempt status from churches that violate the law and engage in political activity by supporting a candidate.

Brad

•••
I agree, politics and religion don't mix.

Surely you should then support taking away tax exempt status from churches that violate the law and engage in political activity by supporting a candidate.

Brad

Lol.

Everyone who voted against certifying the election isnt getting donor dollars. (Microsoft.. etc)

One had his book dropped by a Publication.

Cancel Culture :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Lol.

Everyone who voted against certifying the election isnt getting donor dollars. (Microsoft.. etc)

Cancel Culture :xf.laugh:

Why should they? They didn't respect the democratic process.

I am all for taking all corporate money out of politics, period.

Brad

•••
Why should they? They didn't respect the democratic process.

I am all for taking all corporate money out of politics, period.

Brad

Exactly!!! “PAC” status; which some should be;
(but arent) are manipulated, anyway.

Then you have a bigger snowball effect than 230 imo

Last edited:
•••
One had his book dropped by a Publication.

Repeal section 230. That is a preview of what you are going to get when you treat social media companies as publishers.

Brad

•••
Exactly!!! “PAC” status; which some should be;
(but arent) are manipulated, anyway.

Money in politics, especially corporate money, is one of the biggest issues.

PACs should not exist. It simply gives a larger voice to people with more resources than normal people. The money also often comes from unknown sources.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Fuck the Chiefs. Fuck the NFL. Fuck Andy Reid.

Pregame coverage finally mentions Chiefs LB coach Britt Reid's drunk driving incident that has left 2 children hospitalized, 1 with brain damage. CBS omits drunk driving and casts Andy Reid as the victim, rather than the critically injured children.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I see people arguing over matters of insignificance. IMO Biden's chances of uniting America would simply be a waste of time, energy and money - better that he step out of the US bubble and help the world solve issues of real importance. At least that way the US would be doing something for the common good, rather than just stand by, do nothing and watch the country implode.

Americans have gone insane, and you are saying it's a good idea for them to start exporting that insanity? Why not? They worked wonders with Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc., etc....

•••
Americans have gone insane, and you are saying it's a good idea for them to start exporting that insanity? Why not? They worked wonders with Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc., etc....

The insanity has already gone beyond borders. The post-covid world is going to be much different than before. A complete overhaul is what its going to take to fix a broken system, and that ain't exactly cheap.

•••
Tougher than any Trumper or simply just sane.

Last edited:
•••
There were no patriots at the Capitol on 06 January 2021 - we do not use social media - it is known every alphabet agency garners its intel from those platforms.
They were mostly QAnon fanatics, with BLM Antifa? Nah

She is a traitor to her country, and party.

Not surprising, given the George W Bush links.

Let’s listen to a more qualified, smarter speaker; (5min)

Last edited:
•••
There were no patriots at the Capitol on 06 January 2021 - we do not use social media - it is known every alphabet agency garners its intel from those platforms.

She is a traitor to her country, and party.

Not surprising, given the George W Bush links.

Let’s listen to a more qualified, smarter speaker; (5min)

Liz Cheney is a traitor?

•••
Liz Cheney is a traitor?

Yup.

She should suffer same fate as Greene. (Stripped of w.e

Political grandstanding, and against her own party.
She disgraces Dick Cheney, which is amazing, in itself.

Luckily, hate Omar’s Squad more than her, so i will focus energy; promote stripping them powers of D majority :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Yup.

She should suffer same fate as Greene.

Political grandstanding, and against her own party.
She disgraces Dick Cheney, which is amazing.

That's insane. Country, what's right should come before Trump. She is putting the Party first because she's trying to save it from becoming the party of Greene. A bunch of weirdo/traitor types.

•••
That's insane. Country, what's right should come before Trump. She is putting the Party first because she's trying to save it from becoming the party of Greene. A bunch of weirdo/traitor types.

wierdo?

She said she believes California forest fires were caused by Jewish (No clue why many omit) Space lasers. LOL.

“Space lasers” sounds more foolish, less racist than
“Jewish Space lasers”

Last edited:
•••
wierdo?

She said she believes California forest fires were caused by Jewish (No clue why many omit) Space lasers. LOL

Exactly, she's a weirdo, conspiracy nutter. That's my point.

Would you rather have Greene or Liz Cheney views for the Party?

Last edited:
•••
Exactly, she's a weirdo, conspiracy nutter. That's my point.

Would you rather have Greene or Liz Cheney views for the Party?

I just agree with QAnon; “Trump is our Savior!” :xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
The censorship is insane;

Say the full quotes, leftist MSM...

Jewish Space Lasers is too Politically incorrect.

It’s still wrong? what she said is crazy, i know.
Sounds like something QAnon believes.
I just agree with QAnon; “Trump is our Savior!” :xf.laugh:

Do Jews / Jewish / make Leftists uncomfortable?
contemplatin look up the Lib rags which omitted the word
Wait. Religion into Politics again.. (against OP rules)
You know what i mean. Nuances like that.

PS:
Hold OMAR TO THE SAME STANDARD!!

She said space lasers but didn't say the word Jewish, she said Rothschild which is basically the code word for that.

Now some Q-Anon think Joe is it because he signed 17 orders first day, 17 is some magic number for them:

"Lucky 17, Q and the 'tippy top' White House: How conspiracy theories are being turbo-charged in Donald Trump's America"

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-11-22...eing-turbo-charged-into-donald-trumps-america

Apparently some of them think Joe is sending them a sign by signing 17 on the first day.

Last edited:
•••
The insanity has already gone beyond borders. The post-covid world is going to be much different than before. A complete overhaul is what its going to take to fix a broken system, and that ain't exactly cheap

It, has. But no reason to encourage it.

It does seem that the world needs an overhaul. The problem is that the people in charge of the overhaul will be the same psychopaths who screwed it up. Only this time it will be a global and comprehensive plan. The lambs keep expecting the good wolf to save them from the bad wolf, not realizing they are just meat to both of them.

•••
•••
•••
How many executive orders has Pres. Biden signed?

"within his first two days in office, President Biden signed 17 executive orders,"

https://www.abc4.com/news/politics/how-many-executive-orders-has-pres-biden-signed/

-----------
And since Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, his followers attach special significance to that number.

From the hysteria of the 17th century Salem witch trials

Lucky 17, Q and the 'tippy top' White House

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-11-22...eing-turbo-charged-into-donald-trumps-america

------------
It's always been Joe, he is the chosen one. By signing 17 executive orders the first 2 days, he was sending a signal out.

Everything is going to be ok, the Great American Comeback has started.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
•••
It's always been Joe, he is the chosen one. By signing 17 executive orders the first 2 days, he was sending a signal out.

Everything is going to be ok, the Great American Comeback has started.

For the sake of our southern brethren, I truly hope you're right. Confidence in the future of democracy has been shaken to the core :oops:

•••
OMG, I'm figuring it out. Remember in the other thread I pointed out Joe Biden is sacrificing his son Hunter and sent him to make sex tapes with the wives and gf's of top Chinese leaders to use as leverage when Joe became President. Look at Hunter's full name:

Robert Hunter Biden

17 letters

17th letter of alphabet is Q

Hunter is Q Clearance Patriot

Remember he said he had inside knowledge?

"A user named "Q Clearance Patriot" first appeared on the /pol/ board of 4chan on October 28, 2017, posting in a thread titled "Calm Before the Storm""

It's real guys. It's happening. The signs are right in front of you if you know where to look.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back