Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I found Nancy Pelosi's latest stock investments!

I hate that woman!

But i love her stocks.

Attachments

• Lol.pdf
    56.6 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
I found Nancy Pelosi's latest stock investments!

I hate that woman!

But i love her stocks.

She's made some heavy investment in areas where I've got some domains, maybe she can hedge a few sales for me :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
•••
Congrats? LOL
9th Circuit Court of Appeals will succeed.PNG

https://lawandcrime.com/first-amend...fees-for-filing-frivolous-defamation-lawsuit/

•••

Attachments

• mike-lindell-lawsuit-daily-mail.pdf
    142.2 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
The Economist Global Democracy Index put the USA at #25, a "flawed democracy." That's 4 places behind Japan (a "full democracy"), and frankly I though things were pretty bad here. At least you guys are still ahead of China!

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...&utm_medium=social-organic&utm_source=twitter

Which happened under the guy you supported, it’s why he got the boot.

Then that site says and you just pointed out we’re ahead of China, the country you said time and time again was more free than America. I would point out that was false and you would reply again that China was more free because you sold something in China. Thanks for finally admitting the obvious, that you were wrong.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
"This is a movement, I'm telling you. They're not gonna stop."
"They're not gonna stop before election day in November, and they're not gonna stop after election day"

When democrats stormed and occupied congress.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is the guy who has fallen for every fake media outrage since 2016.

Even after CNN and others settled for slandering Nick Sandman this nutter doubled down on his lies.
Quite a race shaping up, some great entries submitted just even today.

Who is taking the NP Nutter crown

@sonatime
@Namersen
@rh2000

Which of you really want it?

You guys are lucky @Compassion mostly stays focused on posting COVID nonsense

Should we do overall forum or just this thread?

Last edited:
•••
The Economist Global Democracy Index put the USA at #25, a "flawed democracy." That's 4 places behind Japan (a "full democracy"), and frankly I though things were pretty bad here. At least you guys are still ahead of China!

https://www.economist.com/graphic-d...&utm_medium=social-organic&utm_source=twitter

The USA is a Republic; not a democracy. Democracy is nothing more than mob rule which is what our founding fathers labored to prevent.

We have the most liberal bill of rights in the world, that makes clear our rights are natural, not granted by a worldly government. The first nation to do so.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Barack Obama spied on and jailed journalist. Spied on congress and used the IRS and FBI to harass his political opponents.

Used the CIA, FBI to spy on Trump's campaign and created a false narrative about Russian collusion in an effort to hamstring the incoming administration.

Democrats are a threat to freedom.

Which happened under the guy you supported, it’s why he got the boot.

Then that site says and you just pointed out we’re ahead of China, the country you said time and time again was more free than America. I would point out that was false and you would reply again that China was more free because you sold something in China. Thanks for finally admitting the obvious, that you were wrong.

Last edited:
•••
The machines that accurately counted the votes, as the Georgia hand audit showed.

Brad

Media manipulation, censorship, last minute illegal changes to voting rules by SoS's and judges to allow ineligible votes, votes without addresses etc.

The election was a fraud.

•••
•••

The outrageous claims & conspiracies gave the left the excuse to not hear, let alone investigate legit evidence and statistical improbabilities.

Normally slander is hard to prove but in this case, the democrat machine will be put their thumbs on the scale.

Everything to suppress opposition, intimidate others from speaking.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back