Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
1DC94277-B765-4C67-A185-4DD90F5E27BD.jpeg

•••
"adults"

Cruz owned Seth, who walks, talks and looks like an ignorant prog.

Cruz isn't owning anybody. He can't stand up for his own family, supported an Insurrection, looking pretty stupid with even his most recent comments. He's done.

•••
Hello,

May I ask here
THEAMERIKA.COM and Amerikan.Co good domains or reg-fee?

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here we go again ... I just read that the Q dude has sent his or hers base that all Republicans will be rounded up and sent to re-education camps ... they need to find the face behind Q that sends these people stuff that makes them coo coo

When are they going to start the forced gender re-assignment surgeries?

Brad

•••
Cruz isn't owning anybody. He can't stand up for his own family, supported an Insurrection, looking pretty stupid with even his most recent comments. He's done.

Cruz was one of few who voted against the “Omnibill” which included billion foreign aid to Egypt and Millions to Pakistan “Gender studies” -despite the 2/3 veto override.
He speaks his mind and cant be bought. Go Ted Cruz

Impeach yourselves, fools. All the Pork in the legislation were from traitor Democrats imo

Democrats all about Globalization new ways be offended

Last edited:
•••
•••
Cruz was one of few who voted against the “Omnibill” which included billion foreign aid to Egypt and Millions to Pakistan “Gender studies” -despite the 2/3 veto override
He speaks his mind and cant be bought. Go Ted Cruz

Impeach yourselves, fools. All the Pork in the legislation were from traitor Democrats imo

Democrats all about Globalization and finding new ways to be offended

JB give extra points for using expletives and nudity.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
something I am not clear at all on ... what all things can a person claim to be .. I think we deserve a menu of what all we are allowed to identify as ... if what I want isn’t on the menu ...I will sue ...
When are they going to start the forced gender re-assignment surgeries?

Brad
😂😂😂

Last edited:
•••
This just in via Yahoo

protesters assemble and damage the Democratic Headquarters in Oregon ... yelling ... we want revenge ..

this shit has to stop now

Last edited:
•••
•••
This just in via Yahoo

protesters assemble and damage the Democratic Headquarters in Oregon ... yelling ... we want revenge ..

this shit has to stop now

Not happening in Florida or Texas, this is mr-x territory. Why don't you just handle this @mr-x , nip this in the bud for us. Control your people.

Last edited:
•••
Not happening in Florida or Texas, this is mr-x territory. Why don't you just handle this @mr-x , nip this in the bud for us. Control your people.

Oregon Portland is Antifa HQ.

No one’s going there 😂

Last edited:
•••
•••

I told them all to take a long walk on a short pier but they wouldn't listen. You think the Mayor of Portland would be more motivated after getting slapped by an antifa blac-bloc in a restaurant.

•••
Oregon Portland is Antifa HQ.

No one’s going there 😂

That's his state. He's in charge of the Northwest Territory.

Develop a plan to get rid of Antifa. Execute that plan.

I told them all to take a long walk on a short pier but they wouldn't listen. You think the Mayor of Portland would be more motivated after getting slapped by an antifa blac-bloc in a restaurant.

When is he up for reelection?

Last edited:
•••
I am not comfortable in my shell... I have been a Clingon since the 1970s ... I just need to see the gov menu so I can see if a Clingon is on it .. if so .. I can then pursue my reconstructive forehead ... Clingon better be on the menu ..

•••
That's his state. He's in charge of the Northwest Territory.

Develop a plan to get rid of Antifa. Execute that plan.
Cant they are “protected”

Have you been following the news?

i hear their bonds get paid by Kamala 😜

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
LOL.

Always after “freedom of speech” when you dont agree

I'm not against Freedom of Speech at all. She's free to be nuts, I'm just pointing it out. Try to understand the difference.

Last edited:
•••

last time they came here ... they unloaded off two big buses ... they got their asses kicked from downtown Austin Tx all the way back to their buses .. then headed toward New Mexico ,....

It wouldn’t look good if one got their ass handed to em by an old man ... I seeked them out in Tulsa Oklahoma .. but had no luck

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back