Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Between congress awarding tech companies a record amount of green cards they can use to recruit immigrants from India to Joe Biden flooding the market with unskilled labor.. making a decent living in the USA is going to get a lot harder.

•••
:xf.laugh: Making a reply that had nothing to do with my post.

You just used an article by someone who admitted he didn't even read what he's writing about. And you wonder why you guys can't get it right. Look at your sources.

------------------
Are you guys old enough to remember:

Impeached twice

Lost the House in 2018

Lost the Senate in 2021

Lost the Presidency in 2020

Failed at Covid

Wrecked our Economy

Leader of Insurrectionists

Wrecked Fox News

Wrecked the Republican Party

Lowest poll numbers of any President leaving office

Mountain of lawsuits waiting for him..........

Trumpers - JB, Trump did a great job

Use more smiley faces.

•••
If it wasn't for Donald Trump democrats would still be fighting about getting out of wars in the middle east.

In other news;

when “cancel culture” doesnt discriminate
this is no longer “land of the free”
1A945B49-E68E-4A78-8246-830324EFBF97.jpeg

https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-lawyer-ousted-from-law-school_3660303.html

•••
•••
In other news;

when “cancel culture” doesnt discriminate
this is no longer “land of the free”
Show attachment 179603
https://m.theepochtimes.com/trump-lawyer-ousted-from-law-school_3660303.html

You don't even read the articles, I doubt you're paying money for this.

Retired because of pressure, negotiated.

https://www.ocregister.com/2021/01/...john-eastman-retires-from-chapman-university/

You guys keep posting stuff:

You don't read

Or from writers that don't read what they're writing about

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Read more: "forced out of his post"

You read more, I said pressured. I guess being a part of an insurrection is not a good idea.

•••

Would asassinating Soleimani who was on a peace mission (invited by the Iraqi prime minister) count?

Assasinating a foreign leader is a major war crime under International law. He followed up by blasting Iranian oil refineries, imposing military blockade and economic sanctions...(BTW that could also be considered an act of war)

IIRC, Trump also let the Saudi Prince get away with kidnapping, dismembering and assasinating a U.S. resident. How righteous O_o

Last edited:
•••
You read more, I said pressured. I guess being a part of an insurrection is not a good idea.

I can't believe how stupid and naive people cheering the current witch hunt are.

•••
I can't believe how stupid and naive people cheering the current witch hunt are.

I can't believe you sold out your country, along with many other Trumpers. You can't be a part of an insurrection and think nothing is going to happen. 6 people died, many injured.

Last edited:
•••
•••
JB never saw a democrat mob he didn't want to join.

I can't believe you sold out your country, along with many other Trumpers. You can't be a part of an insurrection and think nothing is going to happen. 6 people died, many injured.

These are the people filling your head.

“You remember the scenes in Portland, Oregon, where they were tear gassing people just for standing outside federal buildings or state buildings”

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/4XxY1tm2/medhi-hasan-is-a-liar-and-an-idiot_dvd.mp4

Last edited:
•••
JB never saw a democrat mob he didn't want to join.

Anyone believe these people wouldn't be turning in Jews to the nazis?

This is old school mr-x. Don't post when you're caught up in your feelings.

Posting quotes from the 1700's or 1800's

Talking about other incidents

Doesn't excuse what happened

Last edited:
•••
Incoming U.S. president Joe Biden is planning to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit via an executive action on his first day in office, sources have confirmed to CBC News.

A move in the right direction...I call that a win! (y)

"We hope that everyone around the world who stood with Standing Rock on [the Dakota Access pipeline] will continue to stand with us and all the tribes as we continue to fight these dangerous and short-sighted infrastructure projects that serve only the interests of billionaires."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/indigenous-groups-keystonexl-2017-approval-1.4042381

•••
Anyone believe these people wouldn't be turning in Jews to the nazis?

This is old school mr-x. Don't post when you're caught up in your feelings.

Posting quotes from the 1700's or 1800's

Talking about other incidents

Doesn't excuse what happened

•••
Y'all Qaeda will be defeated. The US does not negotiate with terrorists.
No. The US just funds and trains them. And now they don't even trust their own troops. Went full banana republic even faster than I expected.

Last edited:
•••
No. The US just funds and trains them. And now they don't even trust their own troops. Went full banana republic eveb faster than I expected.

Under the guy you supported.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Too late, you posted twice owning yourself. Antifa hates Joe Biden, it's right in the graphic you posted. Appreciate the work you're putting in. Fuck Joe Biden is pretty clear.

And they post and delete because they are scared to be reported or stand by their own posts.Count how many posts are blank in this thread cause of it.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
They captured the most dangerous terrorist in the world, the 22 year old female who took Pelosi’s laptop. Turned in by ex-bf

2 more days

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back