IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Every Day 10,000 People Die Due To Air Pollution From Fossil Fuels

Yes. At least we can start comparing like with like. And my first question is how the cause of death is determined, because everybody dies. How much longer might they have lived had the air been clear? That would be more pertinent.

It's also worth asking how many deaths would be caused if there were no fossil fuel energy. No coal to heat homes, limited electricity, etc.

That's why I am annoyed by fearmongering death figures. They are dishonest, because life is 100% fatal. Unless the problem is addressed holistically, the solution may very well make things worse.

•••
By the way, I am curious why anyone would call me a conservative. I am far more liberal than most people in this thead. Not trusting government isn't a conservative position. It's a common sense position.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
They love Biden. Its just a cover.

Too late, you just proved they don't. Thanks.

This guy was called antifa. The fake media lies again.

Twice, thanks. So you admit he wasn't Antifa. Of course we already knew he was Q-Anon and big Trump supporter since he literally said he was. He also said Trump said come on down.

Last edited:
•••

Cool story. Jim Hoft has a great track record of totally not hyping nonsense up. Still waiting on the Hunter Biden bombshells that he hyped...

“Based on all available sources of intelligence, with definitions consistently applied, and reached independent of political considerations or undue pressure—that the People’s Republic of China sought to influence the 2020 U.S. federal elections,” Ratcliffe wrote…

…Neither the ombudsman report nor the letter from Ratcliffe includes details on China’s meddling

Gee what amazingly strong nothing language. Wow, they sought to...

Nothing to do with what they actually did.

Sounds like Russiagate only with no evidence.

Also, I don't see this on any official source. It could just be a complete forgery.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot_20210117-211716.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Visit Antifa.com and let me know what it says.

Too late, you posted twice owning yourself. Antifa hates Joe Biden, it's right in the graphic you posted. Appreciate the work you're putting in. Fuck Joe Biden is pretty clear.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Under Trump you are missing his War on Truth and War on Democracy. It also doesn't have the violent insurrection he launched against the American people.

Brad

Sounds like English Philosophy? O_o i think Acosta’d say.

Rumor has it Obama “Muslim Brotherhood” had ties in the WhiteHouse during BO’s tenure. Trump shouldve declared “Terrorists” like Egypt; but neutral. - Dems love Egypt, gave $1.3B foreign aid in the “Omnibill

Party of Hypocrites. And they’re coddled by the MSM!;
Do you not see any irony? way they speak on Trump? Allowed to in land of free. Try places like Egypt (Dems love.. (most $ after Israel) and will probably go to jail with all journalists. Still reply Why (?) Millions aid Pakistan for “gender studies” — All 1 Bill; Same 1, gave Egy 1.3 Bill;

Trump Known for peace in Middle East; economic boom

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here are the real traitors, insurrectionist.

upload_2021-1-17_21-14-49.png

Let's not forget the commie Pres. Obama put in charge of national security.
upload_2021-1-17_21-15-35.png

•••
•••
Here are the real traitors, insurrectionist.

Show attachment 179598
Let's not forget the commie Pres. Obama put in charge of national security.
Show attachment 179599

Who the hell would name their kid shipwreckedcrew?

BTW, you didn't link to the article.
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcre...-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation-n311413

I'm shocked, they didn't even read what they just wrote an article about.

"Ordinarily, I’d invest several hours in reading all the transcripts to better inform myself of more specific details of how the investigation was conducted, but that kind of time is in short supply for me right now.

As a result, I’ve had to rely on some summaries and screenshots captured by various Twitter accounts about the contents and new information that emerges from some of the depositions."

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Under Trump you are missing his War on Truth and War on Democracy. It also doesn't have the violent insurrection he launched against the American people.

Brad

The only people who lie more than Donald Trump is the democrat media complex. Don't forget they spent 2 1/2 years using a lie about Russian collusion to investigate the President in hopes of removing him from office.

Every democrat leader, every democrat news outlet made up scandalous lies about Trump being a traitor, a white supremacist, a Russian stooge, a tax cheat.

Get over yourself.

•••
I'm old enough to remember when you swearing to anyone who would listen Mueller was going to end the President. Then he sat in front of congress and couldn't remember why he was there.

Fooled again.
Who the hell would name their kid shipwreckedcrew?

BTW, you didn't link to the article.
https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcre...-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation-n311413

I'm shocked, they didn't even read what they just wrote an article about.

"Ordinarily, I’d invest several hours in reading all the transcripts to better inform myself of more specific details of how the investigation was conducted, but that kind of time is in short supply for me right now.

As a result, I’ve had to rely on some summaries and screenshots captured by various Twitter accounts about the contents and new information that emerges from some of the depositions."

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

Last edited:
•••
I'm old enough to remember when you swearing to anyone who would listen Mueller was going to end the President. Then he sat in front of congress and couldn't remember why he was there.

Fooled again.

i’m old enough to remember
How many Democrats ObuMer lost house after term 1

i’m not picking on Obumer.. i mean Barry...
They’ve never been more ripe prime for takeover.
metaphorically speaking ofc; (Dont want fo be cancelled for being taken out of context)
TaketheHouse.com

These bums hoping fake (2nd) impeachment saves em

Last edited:
•••
If it wasn't for Donald Trump democrats would still be fighting about getting out of wars in the middle east.

•••

Fooled again.
:xf.laugh: Making a reply that had nothing to do with my post.

You just used an article by someone who admitted he didn't even read what he's writing about. And you wonder why you guys can't get it right. Look at your sources.

------------------
Are you guys old enough to remember:

Impeached twice

Lost the House in 2018

Lost the Senate in 2021

Lost the Presidency in 2020

Failed at Covid

Wrecked our Economy

Leader of Insurrectionists

Wrecked Fox News

Wrecked the Republican Party

Lowest poll numbers of any President leaving office

Mountain of lawsuits waiting for him..........

Trumpers - JB, Trump did a great job

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back