Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There should be a supreme court of elections which should provide the security of the votes, set the required technology infrastructure that helps the system to run smoothly. Also the official results should be reported directly by this organ of the government.

This is taking longer than it should take. There will be conflict in some states about the status of the votes which would result in re-count. This would be really bad for the economy, it will create volatility on stock market.

Worse scenario is both ends declare their victory and call their supporters on the streets.. I can't imagine the chaos it might create. That's why there should definitely be some sort of control mechanism like supreme court of elections.

Perhaps, but it would have to be Supreme Court of independent judges.

•••
Hey all. Interested Canadian here, dropping in to follow the action.

There seem to be a lot of accusatory statements being made about the late counting of ballots. I have to admit that I'm not super informed about the whole issue... How would it be possible for Democrats to stuff hundreds of thousands of ballots like that?

•••
People knew mail in votes would lean Biden, that’s what you’re seeing , plus big cities

I think that pic above is a fraud

Yeah but we have to many different incidents ... the pipe break with water ... 200,000 ballots just appearing ..

•••
This is fitting @GILSAN accidentally liked one of my posts, I told you he never had me on block

Biden ahead in Michigan and if Nevada holds it’s over. Georgia and Penn can still come thru for Biden as well

•••
Yeah but we have to many different incidents ... the pipe break with water ... 200,000 ballots just appearing ..
Just delays counting, nothing more. All votes counted

•••
"found" ballots in GA, MI, WI. All for Biden. AZ invalidated ballots in republican district.

People knew mail in votes would lean Biden, that’s what you’re seeing , plus big cities

I think that pic above is a fraud

Statistically impossible every vote was for Biden.

•••
"found" ballots in GA, MI, WI. All for Biden. AZ invalidated ballots in republican district.

Statistically impossible every vote was for Biden.
I just said multiple times it’s probably fraud pic.

Who’s using the word found , you mean uncounted ?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Picture wasn't fraud. The votes were.
Prove it.

This is the excuse part we’re entering

will post sanders video later, he called it

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just delays counting, nothing more. All votes counted

I think all this will go through the courts ,,, I don’t see it ending without a court ruling IMO

•••
•••
I think all this will go through the courts ,,, I don’t see it ending without a court ruling IMO
Why? It’s normal to count votes

•••
How would they have managed that?

there are several ways.... we go on the honor system with the mail in ballots being handled by people .. there is some security.. but mostly the honor system

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps, but it would have to be Supreme Court of independent judges.
100% agree on that but unfortunately it is technically impossible.

•••
there are several ways.... we go on the honor system with the mail in ballots being handled by people .. there is some security.. but mostly the honor system
No, there is lots of security

You guys know you’re just making excuses

Trump tweeted again, he’s inciting

Last edited:
•••
How do you find 140K votes overnight all for the same candidate? No R's No Libertarians. Statistically improbable.

How would they have managed that?

in short, it is obvious that a coordinated effort is underway to steal this election. I say coordinated because we’ve seen a pattern of the same abuses of the voting process in Democrat states, and we’ve seen the media laying the groundwork for this scenario to make it appear as though finding millions of mystery votes is the way this election was supposed to play out.

https://redstate.com/streiff/2020/1...t-hard-to-prevent-that-from-happening-n274869

Last edited:
•••
in short, it is obvious that a coordinated effort is underway to steal this election. I say coordinated because we’ve seen a pattern of the same abuses of the voting process in Democrat states, and we’ve seen the media laying the groundwork for this scenario to make it appear as though finding millions of mystery votes is the way this election was supposed to play out.
Excuses, both parties have watchers and lawyers. Hundreds of lawyers watching the process

Last edited:
•••
Good luck governing red states when everyone knows, the election was won through fraud.

•••
Why? It’s normal to count votes

there is just to much coming up and to much going for it not to end up in the courts ... the ballots that were in the room that flooded ... ballots appearing that weren’t known about before being found ....

•••
•••
Who assigns the judges in the courts? I don't know the law system in U.S very well.

•••
Excuses, both parties have watchers and lawyers

You're not honest.

upload_2020-11-4_10-48-57.png

•••
there is just to much coming up and to much going for it not to end up in the courts ... the ballots that were in the room that flooded ... ballots appearing that weren’t known about before being found ....
Post office dude for Trump has hearing today

I’ll drop some links later when I’m at the main computer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back