NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Brainless you are. NO CHARGES

You follow Vox Politifact CNN religiously.

You are in no position to call anyone“brainless”

Last edited:
•••
When you can't go 5 minutes without calling someone stupid.
Brainless you are. NO CHARGES

Everyone in this threat is a mental defect except JB and lennco.

Last edited:
•••

Everyone in this threat is mental defect except JB and lennco.

Lencco stopped showing up his own thread :xf.laugh:

Earth to @lennco Admit defeat already? :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Mr. Conspiracy Nutter still tweeting out conspiracies.

Famed Navy SEAL pushes back after Trump amplifies baseless bin Laden conspiracy theory
The response from the former Navy SEAL came after the president on Tuesday retweeted a QAnon-linked account that promoted a baseless conspiracy theory.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ss-bin-laden-conspiracy-theory-429428?cid=apn

When you guys can't go 5 minutes without saying stupid stuff. I just point it out.

•••
•••
Lencco stopped showing up his own thread :xf.laugh:

Earth to @lennco admit defeat already? :ROFL:

His father passed, maybe learn to read?

Plus, it is a waste of time arguing with people that don't read, can't comprehend when they do, and then just lie and troll because they're bored and know defeat is coming.

This is basically a Trumper Console Each Other thread.

No need to bring personal.
i did not know his father passed.
has legitimate excuse, unlike you Biden fanboy

No need with constant stupid posting. How many times have you replied to a thread, without actually reading the link in the reply? You did it again today. Just a troll.

Last edited:
•••
I'm glad you stick by your guns, that's honorable. I am fortunate to have had options and not be at ground zero. I had plan B, and plan C worked out years ago (having had some insight as to what was to come).

Hold your position..you have played this very well.. you will see a turn of events very soon .... you will be able to move as you like with no consequences in your way.... It is coming very soon ...

•••
His father passed, maybe learn to read?

Plus, it is a waste of time arguing with people that don't read, can't comprehend when they do, and then just lie and troll because they're bored and know defeat is coming.

No need to bring personal.
i did not know his father passed.
has legitimate excuse, unlike you Biden fanboy

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'm glad you stick by your guns, that's honorable. I am fortunate to have had options and not be at ground zero. I had plan B, and plan C worked out years ago (having had some insight as to what was to come).

Let me qualify that statement, as domainers we have to look into our crystal ball. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out really. While my chess skills may not be as sharp as they once were, my life skills are (by learning). I accept defeat when I'm beaten, but I have been granted reprieve in order to help others. It's just my nature. I'm not buying what Trump is selling for the simple fact, I don't believe him, once a liar always a liar, and judging the man by his words, he's about the biggest hot air balloon I've ever seen! Pretty soon that bubble is gonna burst - one way or the other...IMO.

•••
Hold your position..you have played this very well.. you will see a turn of events very soon .... you will be able to move as you like with no consequences in your way.... It is coming very soon ...

I see you brother. Though we may not play on the same team, we do meet on common ground (y)

•••
The sooner the better, why delay the inevitable? In order to help future generations, the present garbage has to be taken out. Not agreeing with Marxism, but there is a better way - people are either blind, self-absorbed, apathetic, or just too plain stupid IMO. There will be a change, that's the only thing constant.

You are much "Middle of the road" Like i am ...or was ..... had the Democrats not explained their narrative to the people of America by sending the message through the streets of Marxism, Communism .... I would still be middle of the road politically ..... this shift of the 1800's thinking by democratic party is insanity .... change is excellent .... traveling backwards is devastating in this day and time.... we need change and can have change without visiting ideologies from the 1800s ... which is simply insane to revisit... in a time of technology that is greater than ever.... we will move to change in the direction of the future..not the past.... use the technology to heal the earth and its people... not destroy it

•••
I see you brother. Though we may not play on the same team, we do meet on common ground (y)

we do think a lot of same.. we are not enemies by any means.... we both want a better world .... although we may disagree on who we think can bring us a better world today.... we both strive in the exact same direction

Last edited:
•••
Reuters/Ipsos poll shows Trump moving into statistical tie with Biden in Florida

https://www.yahoo.com/news/reuters-ipsos-poll-shows-trump-202721846.html

FALSE: Trump has been leading Florida since the first week of September and has gained in polling numbers every week since
"President Donald Trump pulled into a statistical tie with Democratic rival Joe Biden in Florida, one of the election's most important battlegrounds, but Biden's lead appeared to widen in Arizona, Reuters/Ipsos opinion polls showed on Wednesday.

A separate Reuters/Ipsos national poll found that Biden also leads Trump among all U.S. likely voters by 10 percentage points. The Oct. 9-13 poll showed that 51% of likely voters were supporting Biden, while 41% were backing Trump. Last week's national poll had Biden ahead by 12 points."

•••
You are much "Middle of the road" Like i am ...or was ..... had the Democrats not explained their narrative to the people of America by sending the message through the streets of Marxism, Communism .... I would still be middle of the road politically ..... this shift of the 1800's thinking by democratic party is insanity .... change is excellent .... traveling backwards is devastating in this day and time.... we need change and can have change without visiting ideologies from the 1800s ... which is simply insane to revisit... in a time of technology that is greater than ever.... we will move to change in the direction of the future..not the past.... use the technology to heal the earth and its people... not destroy it

What in the world are you talking about? You literally support going back in time, going backwards.

You're ok with:

Taking gay marriage away

Taking abortion away.

2 subjects the majority of Actual Americans agree with

Heal the Earth? Trump has done the opposite, Biden just got the Nature endorsement today

•••
"President Donald Trump pulled into a statistical tie with Democratic rival Joe Biden in Florida, one of the election's most important battlegrounds, but Biden's lead appeared to widen in Arizona, Reuters/Ipsos opinion polls showed on Wednesday.

A separate Reuters/Ipsos national poll found that Biden also leads Trump among all U.S. likely voters by 10 percentage points. The Oct. 9-13 poll showed that 51% of likely voters were supporting Biden, while 41% were backing Trump. Last week's national poll had Biden ahead by 12 points."

That means Trump is ahead by 5 points.

•••
•••
Trump is screwing up in Florida with Seniors, the nursing home tweet yesterday didn't help.

He's just going to dance these final weeks away. He knows these are Farewell rallies and he's trying to infect as many as possible to drop it on Biden.

He could have mask and social distancing rules in effect at his Farewell Tour, he doesn't. Got his own wife and child infected, he doesn't care. He's a bum.

Last edited:
•••

the polls are pure propaganda .... they were the same last election as well.... they are swinging these polls around at a ridiculous pace... one said Biden is up 17% !! that means there is no election...it is a pure Biden sweep... we will shake all of this out in exactly 20 days now

•••
When you guys can't go 5 minutes without saying stupid stuff. I just point it out.

JB spent 3 1/2 years parroting democrat talking points about Russia. Now Joe is caught in an actual corruption scandal, one everyone with common sense knew about and he can't handle it.

Democrats are circling their wagons but can't stop this info from getting out. I hope this spurs the republicans in congress to remove all Section 230 legal protections from social media.

Last edited:
•••
Trump is screwing up in Florida with Seniors, the nursing home tweet yesterday didn't help.

He's just going to dance these final weeks away. He knows these are Farewell rallies and he's trying to infect as many as possible to drop it on Biden.

He could have mask and social distancing rules in effect at his Farewell Tour, he doesn't. Got his own wife and child infected, he doesn't care. He's a bum.

how about ...you fill out their ballot and the elderly in the senior homes simply sign their name to it .. there is some of that going on too... but it's hardly enough to win the election in 20 days

•••
JB spent 3 1/2 years parroting democrat talking points about Russia. Now Joe is caught in an actual corruption scandal, one everyone with common sense knew about and he can't handle it.

Democrats are circling their wagons but can't stop this info from getting out. I hope this spurs the republicans in congress to remove all Section 230 legal protections from social media.

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: No charges. You've spent the last 3.5 years repeating Trump of all people, a known con man. You are just a very gullible person when it comes down to it. Trump hangs out on Twitter cyring, Arrest Somebody, Arrest Somebody. Nothing. No scandal.

This is Russian meddling time. Samer just used one of their accounts in a post.

Last edited:
•••

JB doesn't care how they win it... just so they win it....

•••
:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh: No charges. You've spent the last 3.5 years repeating Trump of all people, a known con man. You are just a very gullible person when it comes down to it. Trump hangs out on Twitter cyring, Arrest Somebody, Arrest Somebody. Nothing.

You're acting out like a child.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back