NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
JOE,... LIED... ABOUT.... NEVER... TALKING... TO.... HUNTER.... ABOUT.... WHAT.... HE... WAS... DOING.

Joe Biden was Hunter's "guy" and helped him sell influence over America's foreign policy.

There hasn't been a criminal investigation. Megabytes of email, pictures, video. Not a tweet.

But isn't that how the entire election has gone.....not a bad word about Biden although he can't remember which planet he is on at times... not a word.... Not a bad word about Kamala Harris..... everything negative and bad all diverted towards Trump .....
It may seem contradictory (being a racer and an environmentalist), but when we make good times in a 40 yr old car my team and I built and modified, it puts those $250K Ferraris to shame. My thoughts were - go where the money is if you want to make change. Also a good place to sell a few domains, lol. I prefer electric vehicles, maybe I'll be able to afford a Tesla someday. :xf.cool:

I drove a friend of mines Tesla 3 with the three motor and suspension upgrade... my gawd.... i floored it and it damn near threw me in backseat... 0 to 60 2.6 seconds.... it will waste my mustang ... but the sound of a Stang is unforgettable

•••
monday.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Don't get me wrong, I like living on the edge - fast cars, fast sleds, fast Internet, even fast women, lol. But I have learned to slow down my thoughts, take deep breaths, and meditate. I practice Kung Fu and T'ai Chi which gives me a chance to collect my thoughts (in slow motion), so when the time comes, as it has, I am prepared to fight. That's the warrior in me, though I choose peace :xf.wink:

My four loves in my life.... 1997 Mustang Cobra majestic Mystic ... I bought it brand new ... I drive it on occasion...it has 48,000 original miles ... It has a Roush supercharger i had installed back in 2010 .... My Harley Davidson Road King..... My 2017 Mustang GT 6spd manual .... My 1987 Chevy El Camino SS ..... All these have their own house ... no weather bullshit for them

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
But isn't that how the entire election has gone.....not a bad word about Biden although he can't remember which planet he is on at times... not a word.... Not a bad word about Kamala Harris..... everything negative and bad all diverted towards Trump .....

Yeah, but at least they come clean on their tax bill, unlike Trump who only paid $750 :xf.laugh: Even with corporate write-offs, I just can't see how he can justify that O_o

After paying $91,000 in 2016, Biden's last year as vice-president in the Obama administration, the Bidens paid $3.7 million to the government in 2017, largely because of income from book deals. Their latest return shows that the couple's adjusted gross earnings of $985,233 came from his vacated Penn position, Jill Biden's community college teaching job and corporate entities that hold their speaking and writing payments. Harris and her husband, attorney Douglas Emhoff, paid $1,185,628 in combined federal and state taxes on earnings of $3,018,127.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/americ...s-as-pre-debate-contrast-with-trump-1.5125150

I drove a friend of mines Tesla 3 with the three motor and suspension upgrade... my gawd.... i floored it and it damn near threw me in backseat... 0 to 60 2.6 seconds.... it will waste my mustang ... but the sound of a Stang is unforgettable

We use a modded Supra. I build the body parts using carbon fibre and my DreadBull Team does the magic. I let the young guys drive while I navigate (GT class) :xf.wink: Some of my buddies in here:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah, but at least they come clean on their tax bill, unlike Trump who only paid $750 :xf.laugh: Even with corporate write-offs, I just can't see how he can justify that O_o

After paying $91,000 in 2016, Biden's last year as vice-president in the Obama administration, the Bidens paid $3.7 million to the government in 2017, largely because of income from book deals. Their latest return shows that the couple's adjusted gross earnings of $985,233 came from his vacated Penn position, Jill Biden's community college teaching job and corporate entities that hold their speaking and writing payments. Harris and her husband, attorney Douglas Emhoff, paid $1,185,628 in combined federal and state taxes on earnings of $3,018,127.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/americ...s-as-pre-debate-contrast-with-trump-1.5125150

We use a modded Supra. I build the body parts using carbon fibre and my DreadBull Team does the magic. I let the young guys drive while I navigate (GT class) :xf.wink:

The Turbo Supra is a legend... i remember going to a Toyota dealership in 1995 and almost pulling the trigger and buying the Supra... I have always been a Mustang enthusiast... i have owned 4 Mustangs.. 1985 5.0 .... I traded that for a 1991 5.0 GT .... I bought the 1997 Cobra Mystic brand new.. still have it... then my current 2017 GT .. i bought it brand new as well.

•••
Screenshot 2020-10-14_22-18-06-002.png

Because he forgot he already had a mask on.... This poor man is no condition to even be in Washington at this point

Last edited:
•••
The Turbo Supra is a legend... i remember going to a Toyota dealership in 1995 and almost pulling the trigger and buying the Supra... I have always been a Mustang enthusiast... i have owned 4 Mustangs.. 1985 5.0 .... I traded that for a 1991 5.0 GT .... I bought the 1997 Cobra Mystic brand new.. still have it... then my current 2017 GT .. i bought it brand new as well.

I'm into the older Supras, buy cheap 'n slap in a 2jz and you're good to go!! Another one of my buddies:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 170130

Because he forgot he already had a mask on.... This poor man is no condition to even be in Washington at this point

Nah, he's wearing an n95 mask under a surgical mask, just like I did when I flew back in March - everybody looked at me funny then. I was the only one in the airport wearing one, save for a few Chinese. Little did they know...:xf.confused:

•••
I'm into the older Supras, buy cheap 'n slap in a 2jz and you're good to go!! Another one of my buddies:

That's totally sick.... that turbo spools up and rips.. love the blow off valve

•••

What, no comment? Hell, I pay more in corporate taxes just on domain sales than Trump does... O_o

•••
What, no comment? Hell, I pay more in corporate taxes just on domain sales than Trump does... O_o

me too... but i don't have all those write offs the very wealthy get... losses and all that other stuff

•••
Plus he's got his team of lawyers tying up the courts, so no biggie for Mr BIGGIE, lol :-P

•••
Plus he's got his team of lawyers tying up the courts, so no biggie for Mr BIGGIE, lol :-P

I read not long ago that Trump said he has a made a lot of money by losing money... a loop hole i guess if a person loses a lot on a business or businesses while maintaining to keep them open, then being able to write off the losses.... that is some crafty shit .... but i would think a person would have to be a billionaire to be able to pull it off

Last edited:
•••
I read not long ago that Trump said he has a made a lot of money by losing money... a loop hole i guess if a person loses a lot on a business or businesses while maintaining to keep them open

I think people are going to want to know how to beat the system though the same loopholes. If people start refusing to pay taxes just as he does, how is America going to balance any of the books? Or pay the military, the doctors, payback loans etc. Is everybody going to go to jail? Who will pay the jails, the cops, courts or even the IRS investigators? :xf.frown: bbbbig QUESTION?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-supreme-court-tax-returns-emergency-request/

•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back