NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
chokeonmask.png

•••
Agreed..... Pence brought out easy fact checking that the American people can do in seconds... he discredited her to the fullest extent possible....

Like the way she was “undermining the American people’s confidence in testing.”

Atta boy Pence!!

•••
Pence held Kamala's feet to the fire. I was hoping she would cackle at least once.

No lectures.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Look at all that red. You can take all those states and still not win. Since the West and Northeast are strangling Real America, maybe the electoral college should be altered to give more influence to some of the red states.
Show attachment 169448

Or we could stop counting illegal aliens and adjust the seats on the house and electoral college based on citizens, not population.

California would loose 30% of it's clout.

•••
My wife's impression of Kamala Harris ..... "She tried to sell herself to the American people"

there is NO way that Kamala Harris could run this country... None....

•••
My wife's impression of Kamala Harris ..... "She tried to sell herself to the American people"

there is NO way that Kamala Harris could run this country... None....

Neither could Joe.

•••
Neither could Joe.

I liked the shocked look on Kamal's face when she realized getting rid of Trump's tax cut would raise taxes on the middle class. Like that never dawned on them.

Last edited:
•••
Neither could Joe.

Its the combination of Biden/Harris together ...... Biden is a fucking mess ... 78 years old... Harris is a con liar phony .... people now know there is zero way she could take over as the president if Biden were to pass.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Its the combination of Biden/Harris together ...... Biden is a fucking mess ... 78 years old... Harris is a con liar phony .... people now know there is zero way she could take over as the president if Biden were to pass.

I don't think they know!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
At least Pence didn't have an aneurysm

upload_2020-10-7_20-25-38.png

•••
•••
•••
Trump is losing support among seniors in Florida, a key swing state
Republicans and Democrats see pensioners as a crucial voting bloc in Florida. But opinion polls suggest seniors are turning against Trump in record numbers due to his handling of coronavirus and his plans to cut benefits such as Social Security.

Retirees in crucial battleground state desert president over handling of coronavirus pandemic

https://www.ft.com/content/bd6e6c8d-b314-42d9-b143-b625090fae2b

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back