Domain Empire
Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've never laughed harder at a political ad.

Thank you.

My reply is two most up-voted comments;
Show attachment 166083
Watch the video everyone!! one minute 28 seconds

I dont think it's a re-post, and if it is, first time saw it.

Last edited:
•••
Watch the video everyone!! one minute 28 seconds

I dont think it's a re-post, and if it is, first time saw it.

Joe Biden is a gift that keeps on giving. I do sympathize with his mental condition, it is super strange the democrats establishment chose him to run. Hillary had a lot of strange health spells when she ran against Trump.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I wish I shared your optimism. All of this seems to have very long and deliberate timelines. It does feel strange to see all this unfolding the way it does.

we know they have timelines for every phase of this ... COVID-19 has an exit plan... the riots and anarchy have exit plans... the mail in ballot voting has an exit plan.... so much data has been stored on all this and the end narrative is well known now...

I urge you not to worry... help is on the way... it is just not time yet... we have denied them a game of tit for tat for the very reason you will see soon.

•••
Joe Biden is a gift that keeps on giving. I do sympathize with his mental condition, it is super strange the democrats establishment chose him to run. Hillary had a lot of strange health spells when she ran against Trump.

Biden was chosen to simply win the democrats the election and take the seat of Presidency back, not to be President ;)

Last edited:
•••
Who would have ever thought that the Democratic party would try and throw a coups d'état on the United States??? I know i never dreamed they would.... but that is where we are at today .... once completely established as a coups d'état attempt by the US military.... it will be interesting as to the US military response.....

•••
Do you really want this creep to be the next President of the United States?
Reject the creep!

frame028.jpg

--- webm
Show attachment grope2_640.webm

•••
Who would have ever thought that the Democratic party would try and throw a coups d'état on the United States??? I know i never dreamed they would.... but that is where we are at today .... once completely established as a coups d'état attempt by the US military.... it will be interesting as to the US military response.....

to buy into leftist radical ideas one really has to let go of reason and get brainwashed with emotional ideas. What we have here in the west is a slower and less violent rollout unlike the French revolution or the Bolsheviks in Russia.

Major General Smedley Butler of the "War Is A Racket" fame, testified and exposed a coup to overthrow the US government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

•••
I disagree , Serotonin is the main brain chemical disturbed while a person is in a depression , The release of serotonin is disturbed by emotional trauma... once the emotional trauma subsides .... the brain will begin to produce Dopamine and Serotonin as normal..... this would be in people who are depressed from a death in the family. a divorce, a event such as the Plandemic and the civil unrest in America which we would be speaking of in generalized depression and anxiety and up to social depression and anxiety.... the brain will not over produce Serotonin on its own... SRI depression med such as Paroxetine are very dangerous if dosage level increases the serotonin level too high...and can result in death from serotonin syndrome .... which is un treatable.

Generalized anxiety is caused by the adrenal gland secreting adrenaline when adrenaline is not needed , this can become a vicious cycle resulting in anxiety in very high anxiety levels for unknown causes..meaning there is no reason for this to happen... studies show the subconscious mind is relaying signals of danger to the human brain from emotional trauma and psychological events that trigger the adrenal gland to release thus causing anxiety.... treatments include medications such as Alprazolam... which is addicting only after 2 weeks use... long term use results in the need for the patient to reduce and come off it slowly... stopping the medication without doing so can result in grand Mal seizures .. and up to death.

Know what you are putting into your body

i would use natural medicines such as Marijuana and Alcohol as my med to control depression and anxiety far before i would consider Antidepressants and anxiety tranquilizers IMO

I'm not a doctor, but I do understand SSRI/SNRI's role as antidepressants - they are like a cushion to land on after someone has spiralled down to a state of clinical depression, not to be used indefinitely. There are many reasons that might happen, trauma, chemical imbalance, lack of seratonin transport gene and so on. The average person can probably get by with a joint and a beer, lol, better yet - exercise and fresh air!

But even medical marijuana has limitations and potential side effects, though generally more benign than pharmaceuticals, it also has alot to do with the strain of herb. I have developed my own genetics (hybrid) aligned to my body whilst allowing a decent outdoor harvest within the short northern outdoor growing season. Science is learning what the rasta has known all along, "The herb is the healing of the nation, man."

•••
AP source: Suspect in Portland death killed by investigators

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-suspect-portland-death-041327415.html

That's a quiet way of saying killed in a shoot out with the Feds. In fact, a arrest warrant wasn't issued for this murderer until after his interview was published on THURSDAY.

No less than eight FBI agents were sent to investigate a garage door pull, this murderer walked free until he made the mistake of admitting his crime in an interview. - Paraphrasing Truck Carlson.

Last edited:
•••
A wide range of lunatics arrested in Portland. From now on, when you assault an officer, you'll get charged with a a federal crime. No more catch and release.

upload_2020-9-4_8-18-18.png

•••
I'm not a doctor, but I do understand SSRI/SNRI's role as antidepressants - they are like a cushion to land on after someone has spiralled down to a state of clinical depression, not to be used indefinitely. There are many reasons that might happen, trauma, chemical imbalance, lack of seratonin transport gene and so on. The average person can probably get by with a joint and a beer, lol, better yet - exercise and fresh air!

But even medical marijuana has limitations and potential side effects, though generally more benign than pharmaceuticals, it also has alot to do with the strain of herb. I have developed my own genetics (hybrid) aligned to my body whilst allowing a decent outdoor harvest within the short northern outdoor growing season. Science is learning what the rasta has known all along, "The herb is the healing of the nation, man."

As relates to the Covid epidemic that contributes to the current political unrest in USA, see references (posted in another thread):

More research is required into fasting insulin levels and impaired glucose tolerance, re: CBD use as prophelactic against Covid-19

TREATMENT FOR INFLAMMATION

CBD has long been known to possess anti-inflammatory properties, and because chronic inflammation is known to play a role in the development of insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes, research is investigating its efficacy in reducing inflammation in diabetes.

A 2017 study by the Medical College of Georgia revealed that CBD treatment reduced inflammation in animal models of diabetes, concluding “the nonpsychotropic CBD is a promising candidate for anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective therapeutics”.

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/recreational-drugs/cannabis.html

References:

https://www.diabetes.co.uk/references

https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/39/10/1777.long

https://www.ajc.com/news/canadian-s...bis-could-treat-covid/xtpNkbXF8JQosUNWYeTdpM/

https://thenextweb.com/corona/2020/...nd-treating-covid-19-than-hydroxychloroquine/

https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bph.15157

https://norml.org/blog/2020/03/23/a-norml-reminder-beware-of-covid-19-cure-all-claims/

Last edited:
•••
Would love to hear more of your experiences. I think community policing can be successful if the community is culturally homogeneous and cohesive and comes together to solve problems and is ok with those results. Also, no media to stir grievances and division would be helpful.
I think for the rest of Canada it won't be so easy, but would help if laws would become more simplified and not overreaching, healthy economy with less government interference would go along way to help everyone thrive. And mental illness needs to be addressed somehow.

Canadian Doctor giving an interview about mental illness and beginning of orthomolecular medicine.

It was definitely a lived experience, many stories resonating with veterans of war. PTSD is a real condition, and not one to be taken lightly. I'm happy to have survived and witnessed the recovery of a nation.

I totally agree that less government interference would go a long way to helping people thrive, especially with regaird to lessez-faire economics (free market capitalism).

•••
Joe Hide'n on TV complaining for 30 minutes strait. Nothing positive to say, no policy solutions.

Last edited:
•••
Joe Hide'n on TV complaining for 30 minutes strait. Nothing positive to say, no policy solutions.

Usually it is easy to sound smart by criticizing the status quo even if leftist can't offer lasting solution except more government mismanagement. But Biden has been first elected in 1973 to the senate and has a proven track record of downward trajectory:)

amazing how the narrative is so well controlled by the left where they can have the media, academia and entertainment industry cover for all their failed policies and all the results they created in democrat ran cities and still claim moral high ground. In short one has to be drinking the leftist kool-aid to be this blind:)

•••
Usually it is easy to sound smart by criticizing the status quo even if leftist can't offer lasting solution except more government mismanagement. But Biden has been first elected in 1973 to the senate and has a proven track record of downward trajectory:)

amazing how the narrative is so well controlled by the left where they can have the media, academia and entertainment industry cover for all their failed policies and all the results they created in democrat ran cities and still claim moral high ground. In short one has to be drinking the leftist kool-aid to be this blind:)

Media and campaign were well coordinated today. Poll numbers have them panicked.

Unemployment as good today as it was when the President took office.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
It was definitely a lived experience, many stories resonating with veterans of war. PTSD is a real condition, and not one to be taken lightly. I'm happy to have survived and witnessed the recovery of a nation.

I totally agree that less government interference would go a long way to helping people thrive, especially with regaird to lessez-faire economics (free market capitalism).

When people are left to act in their best interest and not hampered by bad public policy recovery would always happen in my opinion. But that is only a dream now, in canada most of the votes go to the left and many times the right appears too globalist for my liking but will always bring less crazy policies.

Years back in Alberta on talk radio there was an author interviewed about his book on how through domestic terrorism and due to Canadian vast land area it can easily be economically crippled by sabotaging transport of goods like trains etc. He was clearly hinting about indigenous people bringing that about. I don't doubt these grievance organizers will use everything to fragment society. Anyways we did experience some of the shutdown of transport by the green organizers and the Liberals were happy to have that filth column pushing their agenda.

Have you watched the documentary "Over A Barrel"? has that affected communities you know?

•••
When people are left to act in their best interest and not hampered by bad public policy recovery would always happen in my opinion. But that is only a dream now, in canada most of the votes go to the left and many times the right appears too globalist for my liking but will always bring less crazy policies.

Years back in Alberta on talk radio there was an author interviewed about his book on how through domestic terrorism and due to Canadian vast land area it can easily be economically crippled by sabotaging transport of goods like trains etc. He was clearly hinting about indigenous people bringing that about. I don't doubt these grievance organizers will use everything to fragment society. Anyways we did experience some of the shutdown of transport by the green organizers and the Liberals were happy to have that filth column pushing their agenda.

Have you watched the documentary "Over A Barrel"? has that affected communities you know?

Yes, I've watched "Over a Barrel". It doesn't directly affect northern communities, except for the notion of Army Corps of Engineers changing the direction of waterflow for the rivers naturally flowing north.

The Trans-Mountain pipleline purchased from Texas-based oil company Kinder Morgan by the Liberal government for $4.5B, was a waste of taxpayer money IMO. Besides the environmental impact, current oil glut and price of crude dropping, together with opposition from several First Nations whose land it crosses, it makes little sense other than the pain of Alberta surviving without the oil patch.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/crude-oil-is-crashing-again:-heres-why-2020-09-04

The Keystone Pipeline is a little closer, but it still takes roughly 14 hours by winter road from here to North Dakota. I noticed it's up and running again after another major oil spill :xf.cry: Canada currently sends approx 550,000 barrels of oil per day to the US via the existing Keystone Pipeline.

Obama blocked permits for the Keystone XL pipleline to expand. Upon election, Trump issued an executive order for construction to begin, but the Supreme Court upheld opposition by environmental groups, requiring that new oil and gas pipelines must have permits and follow a strict regulation process in order to build across bodies of water.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/politics/keystone-xl-supreme-court-pipeline/index.html

Those who think that water is not important should consider this: 1 gallon of oil contaminates 250,000 gallons of water... that is what I call filth! :meh:

•••
It will end pretty soon... one way...or the other .... the choice is theirs .... there is coming a point where they will not have a choice any longer... lets see what they do

They basically have 60 days then the clock will hit midnight.
If they are already going apeshit at the moment, just imagine in November after Trump wins... The Liberal Media, Hollywood and Democrat leaders will be inciting hatred towards Conservatives non stop...

•••
Ambassador Grenell pops WH Press Corp bubble: "I'm just going to talk about Kosovo and Serbia, I don't know if you can find it on a map, but this is atrocious" after being questioned about the upcoming election and homosexuality.

Ambassador Rick Grenell joined White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany in a press conference Friday to discuss the earlier signing event between Aleksandar Vučić, the president of the Republic of Serbia, and Avdullah Hoti, prime minister of the Republic of Kosovo. "You guys don't understand what's happening outside of Washington, DC. People aren't listening to you anymore". [Breitbart]

or tweet

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back