Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wear a mask while having sex with someone new, Canada's top doctor suggests
I don't think it's easy to have a mask on, while having sex...

sexy-female-legs-take-off-panties-form-medical-mask-safe-sex-concept-security-quarantine-covid-social-distance-177844616.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Wear a mask while having sex with someone new, Canada's top doctor suggests
There's one exception where you don't need to wear a mask... if your dick is this big!

Dr_Theresa_Tam.2e16d0ba.fill-650x500.jpg

•••
[
Or an excuse when she's on the rag..."Where's your mask?"

Anyway, the above example is the US in a microcosm. Mark my words, your citizenry will go thru hell before things get better. Do you think this will all pass without sacrifice? Before anyone can call it a victory, there will be more blood spilled in the streets, that is, if you can call it a victory.

what kind of more hell will the citizenry go through in your opinion ???

Sacrifice is certainly on the table ... I can tell you that much... I think there are about 30 million ++ people that are ready and willing to take that sacrifice if necessary ....

I think you will see that on Nov 3rd going forward normalcy will begin again in America... that is 60 days from now

Last edited:
•••
I hate to speculate, but from my experience having lived in hell-holes around the world and at home, this circus will have grande finale.

•••
I hate to speculate, but from my experience having lived in hell-holes around the world and at home, this circus will have grande finale.

I agree , This will indeed be a grand finale , these people didn't spend the whole season of summer doing what they have been doing for there not to be a grand finale....

Last edited:
•••
•••
While the people are crying, the pharmaceutical industry is laughing... all the way to the bank!

MentalDisordersUSCDCData.png

Chart1_Depression-in-US-over-time.png

•••
While the people are crying, the pharmaceutical industry is laughing... all the way to the bank!

MentalDisordersUSCDCData.png

Chart1_Depression-in-US-over-time.png

reverting back to natural medicine is the best outcome IMO...Pharma antidepressants cause problems both short and long term, anti anxiety med are addicting and cause problems both short and long term.... Marijuana is great for depression symptoms while Alcohol works well for anxiety symptoms... and they can be mixed to combat both depression and anxiety at the same time without a counter reaction.... while alcohol is addicting ... a person wont be begging a doctor to please not cut them off so they don't have to go through withdrawal ..

Last edited:
•••
Do you really want this creep to be the next President of the United States?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
reverting back to natural medicine is the best outcome IMO...Pharma antidepressants cause problems both short and long term, anti anxiety med are addicting and cause problems both short and long term.... Marijuana is great for depression symptoms while Alcohol works well for anxiety symptoms... and they can be mixed to combat both depression and anxiety at the same time without a counter reaction.... while alcohol is addicting ... a person wont be begging a doctor to please not cut them off so they don't have to go through withdrawal ..

Anti-depressants are necessary when brain chemistry is out of balance. Most American diets pump the body full of glucose, which inflames the brain. Vegetarian diets do little to combat this and processed meats and dairy are full of antibiotics and growth hormones which also contaminate our body. The endocrine system has cannabinoid receptors that respond to cannabis' healing properties. Alcohol has its place, esp to kill pain, but combining the two isn't suggested, as I'm sure you're aware. I grow my own and harvest medicine plants and wild game from nature. I don't even take Tylenol.

Last edited:
•••
Joe Biden has had two BRAIN aneurysms

•••
•••
This ad is a crusher. Republicans should play this on every network in every battle ground state.

•••
Anti-depressants are necessary when brain chemistry is out of balance. Most American diets pump the body full of glucose, which inflames the brain. Vegetarian diets do little to combat this and processed meats and dairy are full of antibiotics and growth hormones which also contaminate our body. The endocrine system has cannabinoid receptors that respond to cannabis' healing properties. Alcohol has its place, esp to kill pain, but combining the two isn't suggested, as I'm sure you're aware. I grow my own and harvest medicine plants and wild game from nature. I don't even take Tylenol.

I disagree , Serotonin is the main brain chemical disturbed while a person is in a depression , The release of serotonin is disturbed by emotional trauma... once the emotional trauma subsides .... the brain will begin to produce Dopamine and Serotonin as normal..... this would be in people who are depressed from a death in the family. a divorce, a event such as the Plandemic and the civil unrest in America which we would be speaking of in generalized depression and anxiety and up to social depression and anxiety.... the brain will not over produce Serotonin on its own... SRI depression med such as Paroxetine are very dangerous if dosage level increases the serotonin level too high...and can result in death from serotonin syndrome .... which is un treatable.

Generalized anxiety is caused by the adrenal gland secreting adrenaline when adrenaline is not needed , this can become a vicious cycle resulting in anxiety in very high anxiety levels for unknown causes..meaning there is no reason for this to happen... studies show the subconscious mind is relaying signals of danger to the human brain from emotional trauma and psychological events that trigger the adrenal gland to release thus causing anxiety.... treatments include medications such as Alprazolam... which is addicting only after 2 weeks use... long term use results in the need for the patient to reduce and come off it slowly... stopping the medication without doing so can result in grand Mal seizures .. and up to death.

Know what you are putting into your body

i would use natural medicines such as Marijuana and Alcohol as my med to control depression and anxiety far before i would consider Antidepressants and anxiety tranquilizers IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••

I think the left and this is meant to completely re-engineering society to something abnormal, I don't think this will be ending anytime soon:(

•••
I think the left and this is meant to completely re-engineering society to something abnormal, I don't think this will be ending anytime soon:(

It will end pretty soon... one way...or the other .... the choice is theirs .... there is coming a point where they will not have a choice any longer... lets see what they do

They basically have 60 days then the clock will hit midnight.

•••
@GILSAN, @Domainace, Let me enlighten you...

In my community, a northern First Nation, we used to have federal police (RCMP).

At that time, the murder and suicide rate was the highest in the world per capita. Cops were hunted and shot. Police station and vehicles burned to the ground, Warrior gangs took over. Then the community took matters into their own hands (without Federal asistance) and cleaned out the criminals. We replaced feds with community police and now, 10 years later, the community is peaceful and non-violent. I have not heard of one murder or suicide in years. I wish that for my American brethren.

Would love to hear more of your experiences. I think community policing can be successful if the community is culturally homogeneous and cohesive and comes together to solve problems and is ok with those results. Also, no media to stir grievances and division would be helpful.
I think for the rest of Canada it won't be so easy, but would help if laws would become more simplified and not overreaching, healthy economy with less government interference would go along way to help everyone thrive. And mental illness needs to be addressed somehow.

Canadian Doctor giving an interview about mental illness and beginning of orthomolecular medicine.

•••
It will end pretty soon... one way...or the other .... the choice is theirs .... there is coming a point where they will not have a choice any longer... lets see what they do

They basically have 60 days then the clock will hit midnight.

I wish I shared your optimism. All of this seems to have very long and deliberate timelines. It does feel strange to see all this unfolding the way it does.

•••
it probably is a re-post but I can't resist:)

•••
Are you trying to tell us that Joseph Resenbaum died doing what he liked the most, putting his hands on an under-aged individual?

•••
it probably is a re-post but I can't resist:)

I've never laughed harder at a political ad.

Thank you.

My reply is two most up-voted comments;
Lmao.PNG

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back