Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apparently the most popular White nationalist in the country (Richard Spencer) is now supporting the Biden presidential campaign.

I’m not claiming that this means anything, but since the Left is so preoccupied with who extremists choose to endorse I thought it was worth pointing out.

•••
cc0d7f415246f8881c18d805b1070f7a48909be9.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Portland police finally do something about riots

•••
Is the Pandemic over?
Larry Kudlow seems to think it is talking is past tense, and if he thinks its then Trumps thinks it is also.

Kudlow is fucking delusional, he always has been and he always will be.
If he was around in the 1930s he would have said, Depression? What Depression?

His entire speech is bullshit but he really lays it on at 1:04

Presidential leadership? :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::hilarious:

•••
•••
If Obama had this kind of track record you so called Republicans would have lost your minds and demanded his head on a stick. But its Trump so all of you just look the other way.

Trump's Adultery

•••
Hey @.X. is Laura gonna pass close to you or not?
V9dkw5j7

Last edited:
•••
If Obama had this kind of track record you so called Republicans would have lost your minds and demanded his head on a stick. But its Trump so all of you just look the other way.

Videos like that will rot your brain. They are designed to hypnotize and feed your fear and anger. The hypnotic beat, the rapid cuts, the clever editing, all design to go right past your critical reasoning skills to excite your emotions. No wonder people can't have conversations anymore.

Honestly, that stuff is like deep fried Mars bars for the brain. Worse than junk food, because people can see when they are getting fat or out of shape, but are much less aware of when their brain is being damaged.

Why do you even watch that stuff? You hate Trump already, why do you want to feed the hate? This stuff feeds the destruction of the US.

•••
i see a lot of liberal tears come election day :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Hey @.X. is Laura gonna pass close to you or not?
V9dkw5j7

No... no where near me.... it looks like she is going to land on Galveston, Texas if she continues straight.... I live in the furthest part of North Central Texas... about 18 miles from the Texas/Oklahoma border

Last edited:
•••

Trump's Adultery

Obama didn't walk a straight line ya know .... I never paid much attention to his inequities though... I know people have a life before and after being President.

•••
Obama didn't walk a straight line ya know .... I never paid much attention to his inequities though... I know people have a life before and after being President.

Obama suddenly “tough guy” call out Trump.

Took long enough! Obumer, Obama

Not picking up what Obama’s putting down. (?)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back