Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nate Silver reporting BIden got little to no bump from democrat convention.

•••
A person arrested in killing two in Kenosha Wisconsin.... A militia member protecting a car dealership from being burned down is the shooter...SEE ..... this is what I am talking about...our people come out ... we always get arrested ... I did too ... why these total Mother Fuckers get nothing for illegally protesting .... blocking road ways.. highways without a permit to do so... for 3 fucking months straight now... burning down buildings... starting fires .... graffiti on demand .... looting the fuck out of New York... Atlanta and other cities.... these people that are doing all this get nothing every night... most not even arrested ever..

we need a green light... we need the police to completely stand down.... we need all forms of governments to support the stand down of police... it’s obvious that the state and city governments are not going to enforce the law .... they are not going to stop the all the civil unrest... they are allowing these people to commit crimes without any penalty

allow us to do the same and we will end all of this once and for all....

The argument will be ..... burning down cities... fucking the US infrastructure.. threatening societies lively hood is not the same as loss of life ....

we don’t have any interest in trading firework shooting at each other..... we don’t have interest in having a Molotov cocktail war... we don’t have any interest in chasing each other around the block .... we don’t have any interest in calling each other names from across the street .

are interest are in Liberating and bringing peace back to the cities.. states... and the country

Last edited:
•••
Just to set the record straight and cut thru the crap, here is a good read:

U.S. Relations With Canada

BILATERAL RELATIONS FACT SHEET

BUREAU OF WESTERN HEMISPHERE AFFAIRS

JULY 16, 2020

https://www.state.gov/u-s-relations-with-canada/

FYI: The United States provides no foreign assistance to Canada. Mexico is the United States’ second-largest export market (after Canada) and third-largest trading partner (after Canada and China).

Yeah.... because Mexico gets back what they put into their help they supply the US ...Canada takes ... but gives nothing back... we can supply other countries that will return the favor.... these other countries have our back too ....while Canada sits and watches when shit gets bad

•••
What Psychological Terms Characterize the Trump Presidency?

Trump’s presidency has given rise to heated discussion about a range of psychological phenomena, well beyond the debate about his own personality. The term “gaslighting” refers to the manipulative attempt to make people question their own perceptions or memory, and it has often been invoked to describe Trump’s actions and statements, especially those about “fake news.”

The question of whether or not Trump’s style could accurately be characterized as authoritarian has sparked analysis of other world leaders, past and present. Whatever one’s position on Trump and his policies, a narrow area of agreement for most Americans is that the political climate has never been more corrosive, and that it reflects, to a greater or lesser degree, Trump’s contrarian approach to leadership.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/basics/president-donald-trump

The man is a total Self Involved Narcissist. Bill Maher nailed it two years ago.

New Rule: Narcissist in Chief

Last edited:
•••
Canada takes ... but gives nothing back... we can supply other countries that will return the favor....

^ This sounds like Trump talk.

Facts: Canada was the United States' largest goods export market in 2018.

Investment

U.S. foreign direct investment (FDI) in Canada (stock) was $401.9 billion in 2018, a 2.7% increase from 2017
Canada's FDI in the United States (stock) was
$511.2 billion in 2018, up 12.8% from 2017.

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada#:~:text=Trade Balance,, up 12.6% from 2017.

Last edited:
•••
GOP TV Ratings Fall Below Democrats, Despite Fox News' Big Night

Shortly after the start of the Republican National Convention on Monday, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale complained that Fox News had repeatedly cut away.

“Can’t believe I have to watch the convention on @CNN,” Parscale carped on Twitter. “Unbelievable.”

Plenty of viewers ignored his advice.

A significant portion of the convention’s TV audience Monday — 42% — watched live on Fox News, one of the biggest ratings days in the network’s history, according to Nielsen. Fox News typically leads the pack during a Republican convention, but its dominance during Monday’s Trump-centric spectacle was striking.

Total TV viewership for the remote Republican gathering, however, fell short of the Democrats’ convention opener. About 17 million people watched between 10 and 11 p.m., a program that featured Donald Trump Jr. and Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, down from the 19.7 million who tuned in a week earlier for speeches by Sen. Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama.

Trump, a former reality-TV star, has a well-known fixation on ratings, and he is sure to take note of the overnight figures. Aides to the president even hired two producers from his show “The Apprentice” to spice up this year’s convention programming.

Because Monday’s convention broadcast ended about seven minutes early, Republicans allowed network pundits to have the last words of the night. The early cutoff could have depressed ratings, too, if TV viewers switched away for what amounted to the final 11% of the 10 p.m. hour.

Not surprisingly, viewership of MSNBC, which is popular with liberals, fell sharply. After easily winning last week’s Democratic convention ratings race, MSNBC drew 1.57 million people Monday, below ABC, CBS and CNN. That was down from an average nightly audience of 5.7 million last week.
https://news.yahoo.com/gop-tv-ratings-fall-below-121945672.html

•••
GOP TV Ratings Fall Below Democrats, Despite Fox News' Big Night

Shortly after the start of the Republican National Convention on Monday, President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale complained that Fox News had repeatedly cut away.

“Can’t believe I have to watch the convention on @CNN,” Parscale carped on Twitter. “Unbelievable.”

Plenty of viewers ignored his advice.

A significant portion of the convention’s TV audience Monday — 42% — watched live on Fox News, one of the biggest ratings days in the network’s history, according to Nielsen. Fox News typically leads the pack during a Republican convention, but its dominance during Monday’s Trump-centric spectacle was striking.

Total TV viewership for the remote Republican gathering, however, fell short of the Democrats’ convention opener. About 17 million people watched between 10 and 11 p.m., a program that featured Donald Trump Jr. and Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, down from the 19.7 million who tuned in a week earlier for speeches by Sen. Bernie Sanders and Michelle Obama.

Trump, a former reality-TV star, has a well-known fixation on ratings, and he is sure to take note of the overnight figures. Aides to the president even hired two producers from his show “The Apprentice” to spice up this year’s convention programming.

Because Monday’s convention broadcast ended about seven minutes early, Republicans allowed network pundits to have the last words of the night. The early cutoff could have depressed ratings, too, if TV viewers switched away for what amounted to the final 11% of the 10 p.m. hour.

Not surprisingly, viewership of MSNBC, which is popular with liberals, fell sharply. After easily winning last week’s Democratic convention ratings race, MSNBC drew 1.57 million people Monday, below ABC, CBS and CNN. That was down from an average nightly audience of 5.7 million last week.
https://news.yahoo.com/gop-tv-ratings-fall-below-121945672.html

I fell asleep .... so I watched the RNC via rerun .... but when you look at numbers period of the RNC and DNC ..... not many are watching either one.... even at 5.7 million people viewing... that is a a grain of sand of a population 330 million big

but yes.... we are winning and are actually going to win bigger than the Reagan v Mondale election ... pretty incredible

•••
^ This sounds like Trump talk.

Facts: Canada was the United States' largest goods export market in 2018.

Investment

U.S. foreign direct investment (FDI) in Canada (stock) was $401.9 billion in 2018, a 2.7% increase from 2017
Canada's FDI in the United States (stock) was
$511.2 billion in 2018, up 12.8% from 2017.

https://ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/canada#:~:text=Trade Balance,, up 12.6% from 2017.

probably does.... myself ... Like Trump ... I don’t do politics.... politics is a game of skill instead of what is really true and what isn’t true. The truth is .. Canada doesn’t do squat but watch and view everything ... no participation....

•••
I just got an updated poll..I usually only receive them once a week.... two this week. Joe Biden is sliding even further in the swing states as of today .....

•••
probably does.... myself ... Like Trump ... I don’t do politics.... politics is a game of skill instead of what is really true and what isn’t true. The truth is .. Canada doesn’t do squat but watch and view everything ... no participation....

Point taken, we try not to get involved in other countries' domestic affairs... I'll grab some popcorn

3xw1cq.jpg

•••
And just like that... riots are bad again.

upload_2020-8-26_13-0-18.png

The man is a total Self Involved Narcissist. Bill Maher nailed it two years ago.

New Rule: Narcissist in Chief

Democrats have been letting middle class suffer, businesses go bankrupt, crime go up triple digits in a few months for political power. It's back fired and now they're pretending they've had enough.

What kind of sociopaths do that?

Last edited:
•••
Media / democrats let people die while gaslighting about HCQ. But Trump is a narcissist.

•••
Point taken, we try not to get involved in other countries' domestic affairs... I'll grab some popcorn

3xw1cq.jpg

Canada played a role in nuclear development with US .... but you guys have no nuclear weapons ... I hope Russia or an Asian country doesn't ever try and attack you guys .... because the US will try and stay out of Canada’s affairs ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
And just like that... riots are bad again.

Show attachment 165207

Democrats have been letting middle class suffer, businesses go bankrupt, crime go up triple digits in a few months for political power. It's back fired and now they're pretending they've had enough.

What kind of sociopaths do that?

the Democrats are as far left as they can get right now.... they have no boundaries as we can see by their actions .....

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

so everybody was out after the curfew ....the curfew has been in place since Monday.. Tuesday night = Fires that burned half or more of the city down ..... Wednesday = Fires and looting .... not enforcing the curfew eh?? Basically not enforcing shit eh Kenosha PD??? It’s ok for all these people to break a curfew... burn down more than half a city, loot ... and all PD does is shine a light in them and stare at them ,,,,, they don’t even attempt to take people to jail, I have seen it live stream going on months now ..... ...

they do it in Portland every night, Seattle every night , Washington every night, LA every night, Chicago every night, the police do nothing... play games with them ... go away... come back and play more games... go away ... bull fucking shit

what Mr-x said above ... is what happened , he had to protect himself from getting killed.

Last edited:
•••
I guess every time a Black man or person gets shot , killed , or force is used on them... Justified or not.... there is going to be riots , burning down buildings... looting of stores ... and the Police are going to just let everyone have a free for all ... no consequences... no nothing ..

Well.... it does show a few things... it shows Democrat run states are completely Lawless... it shows people why not to vote in Democratic leadership, it shows people where their tax dollars are going

•••
Some Trump supports here don't watch the RNC live Yet they talk about ratings :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:
:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

I watch it live every night and cant wait to watch it tonight.

•••
Back when democrats did not like protests!!!!!!
The 1968 National Democratic Convention

August 26, 1968

The 1968 National Democratic Convention begins in Chicago. Thousands came to protest the Vietnam War and the Democratic administration, resulting in massive demonstrations and police-civilian conflicts.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back