NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dont' think Rice would have been any better. Gretchen Witmer could have been a good pick. The problem is Biden pandered early on and agreed to pick a black women which limited his choices. He's a coward and afraid the left won't vote for him unless he does exactly what they want. The opposite of a real leader.

Biden couldn't tap a Mayor because he needs someone who can take his place. Only a few other choices.

I feel like Biden played the race card simply to get votes, no other reason. He chose Kamala Harris because she covers two races, Black and Asian , Rice would have only covered one race. Whitmer would have not brought him 1 more vote than he already had, I feel like that is the way the DNC felt about the choice of who would be the VP pick. That is a careless way to pick a VP who most likely will have to assume the President position.

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot at 2020-08-18 11:35:12.jpg

'Would you mind giving it a crack?' Bill Clinton leans back and smiles while receiving neck massage from Epstein victim, 22, in never-before-seen photos during trip on pedophile's plane to Africa in 2002 - as he addresses Dem convention TONIGHT [Daily Mail]

Davies acted as an air stewardess on the flight and described being shocked when Clinton boarded the plane, saying he was 'charming and sweet'.
Davies, now in her early 40s, said of the massage pictures: 'Although the image looks bizarre, President Clinton was a perfect gentleman during the trip and I saw absolutely no foul play involving him.'
Is this some controlled leak just in time for his address at the Convention? And a no-arkancide insurance papers for Ms. Davies.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Good Trump: The President set liberals hair on fire by pardoning Susan B Anthony.

•••
EXPOSED

great job @Namersen
Wait, I think the Deep State is playing some "two steps ahead" manipulation game here.
Also today Senate Intel Releases Volume 5 of Bipartisan Russia Report, a 50MB pdf. You can find there gems like
(U) The Committee found that Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the Russian effort to hack computer networks and accounts affiliated with the Democratic Party and leak information damaging to Hillary Clinton and her campaign for president. Moscow's intent was to harm the Clinton Campaign, tarnish an expected Clinton presidential administration, help the Trump Campaign after Trump became the presumptive Republican nominee, and undermine the U.S. democratic process.
All this when it was proven that the DNC server files were downloaded by a person with physical access to the computer, as hard science shows that a remote hack of the DNC servers resulting in the breach that actually occurred would have been technologically impossible. [Law&Crime, 3 years ago]

So they're playing some cards here I think, one so called leak and this senate report so far today.

•••
•••
Bipartisan Senate report finds Trump 2016 campaign chair had contact with Russian intelligence
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released the fifth and final volume of its report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, which details "counterintelligence threats and vulnerabilities."

Senate report finds Manafort passed campaign data to Russian intelligence officer
https://www.axios.com/senate-intell...nce-971619a8-a806-470a-9de6-1416220ab35b.html

EftwXWIWoAAbGdk

Last edited:
•••
•••
Bipartisan Senate report finds Trump 2016 campaign chair had contact with Russian intelligence
The Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday released the fifth and final volume of its report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, which details "counterintelligence threats and vulnerabilities."

Senate report finds Manafort passed campaign data to Russian intelligence officer
https://www.axios.com/senate-intell...nce-971619a8-a806-470a-9de6-1416220ab35b.html

EftwXWIWoAAbGdk

every time I hear that Trump has committed a crime I always revert back to common sense. Trump is a multi billionaire, Trump uses lawyers for everything he does, these lawyers surely thoroughly investigate things Trump talks about doing before he does it to make sure he isn’t committing a crime, that is why Trump hasn’t been found guilty of committing a crime. Makes sense

•••
•••
•••
@lennco , been a while, welcome back, I hope all is well in Cali for you, so much going in Cali right now.

•••
•••
•••
This man is a Dangerous Nut trying to make a buck on risking peoples lives.
Cooper makes a fool out of this guy.

so-excited-to-326b9d963f.jpg

•••
They fully know he is full of shit, they also know Obama did nothing for Black America, he gave to the Gays but failed Black America

•••
Trump is without a doubt Americas Biggest Traitor and Russian Asset
that we have ever seen

•••
This man is a Dangerous Nut trying to make a buck on risking peoples lives.
Cooper makes a fool out of this guy.

so-excited-to-326b9d963f.jpg
If the my pillow man even knows where a accurate COVID-19 test is that is better than what we have right now, you would think Fauci would have taken care of getting accurate tests

•••
Trump is without a doubt Americas Biggest Traitor and Russian Asset
that we have ever seen

anyone know why the FBI lawyer changed the text in that email yet ?? That was a Russian Email?? Done on behalf of the Democratic Party to investigate Donald Trump ??

Last edited:
•••
You Democrat’s in here act like multi billionaire Donald Trump just runs around doing things with out seeking good legal counsel before he does it to make sure what he does isn’t illegal.... do you really think so????

•••
One Fucking Nutjob listens to another Fucking Nutjob.
It wouldn't be so bad if one of the fucking nutjobs wasn't the President of the United States.

Trump reportedly pushing new unproven coronavirus treatment that is also embraced by HUD Sec. Ben Carson and MyPillow's Mike Lindell
  • President Donald Trump expressed interest in a new unproven coronavirus treatment — the botanical extract oleandrin — recommended by HUD Secretary Ben Carson and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, Axios reported Sunday.

• Lindell told Axios that Trump "basically said: …'The FDA should be approving it,'" regarding oleandrin as a potential treatment for the coronavirus.

• Researchers found that oleandrin could enhance cancer therapies due to the way the botanical extract reacts to cells, Axios reported, but there isn't much public data showing oleandrin's effect on patients infected with COVID-19.

• A senior administration official expressed concern on Carson and Lindell's "involvement" in recommending the product.

• "The involvement of the Secretary of HUD and MyPillow.com in pushing a dubious product at the highest levels should give Americans no comfort at night about their health and safety during a raging pandemic," the official told Axios.

• HUD Secretary Carson, who has expertise in pediatric neurosurgery, serves on the White House coronavirus task force, though his range of knowledge on antiviral drugs is not immediately clear.
President Donald Trump is eyeing another unproven coronavirus "cure," at the recommendation of Housing and Urban Development Sec. Ben Carson, Axios reported Sunday.

Oleandrin — a botanical extract from the oleander plant — was suggested to the president by Carson in a meeting in the Oval Office in July, according to the Axios report.

MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell, who's known to be well-connected with the president, also expressed support for the experimental extract. Lindell also has a financial stake in the company developing the oleandrin product, Phoenix Biotechnology.

Lindell told Axios that Trump "basically said: …'The FDA should be approving it,'" regarding oleandrin as a potential treatment for the coronavirus.

With the help of Lindell, Andrew Whitney, an executive at Phoenix Biotechnology, personally met with the president to discuss the medical effects of oleandrin, The Washington Post reported earlier this month.

In an interview with Axios, Whitney said he stood by his claim that oleandrin "cured" COVID-19 in a span of two days, and he is actively pushing for the botanical extract to make it to shelves — even as a dietary supplement instead of an approved coronavirus treatment to speed up its distribution.

"Now, there are all sorts of lawyers who would tell me I can't say things like that, because you know you need to have years of studies, and you need to have this, that, and the other, and so forth," Whitney told Axios. "But as an American with a right of free expression, I'm telling you, I've seen it with my own eyes."

"There is no public data showing oleandrin has ever been tested in animals or humans for its efficacy against COVID-19," according to the Axios report, "but the extract has shown some evidence of inhibiting the virus in a non-peer reviewed laboratory study."

Whitney told Axios that the product has been tested on humans for its efficacy in treating COVID-19, but the study has not been released yet.

Researchers found that oleandrin could enhance cancer therapies due to the way the botanical extract reacts to cells, Axios reported, but there isn't much public evidence available testing oleandrin's effect on patients infected with COVID-19.

"Oleandrin looks to have antiviral activity at high doses in a test tube model," Professor Sharon Lewin, director of the Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity at the University of Melbourne, told Axios. "You'd certainly want to see more work done on this before even contemplating a human trial."

A senior administration official expressed concern on Carson and Lindell's "involvement" in recommending the product.

"The involvement of the Secretary of HUD and MyPillow.com in pushing a dubious product at the highest levels should give Americans no comfort at night about their health and safety during a raging pandemic," the official told Axios.

HUD Secretary Carson, who has expertise in pediatric neurosurgery, serves on the White House coronavirus task force, though his range of knowledge on antiviral drugs is not immediately clear.

A spokesperson for Carson told Axios that the HUD secretary "has been directly involved with the Administration's response to this disease from the very beginning."

"The Task Force is looking at a plethora of therapeutics to fight COVID-19," the spokesperson continued. "To suggest that Secretary Carson, who is a world-renowned expert in the medical field, shouldn't be involved is not only absurd but unhelpful in our collective fight to eradicate the pandemic."

Before oleandrin, Trump has also touted hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug, to treat coronavirus. However, health experts — including the Food and Drug Administration — have advised against using the drug as a treatment. The FDA previously revoked its approval of the drug, citing the "risk of heart rhythm problems" in patients who take the drug to treat COVID-19.
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-reportedly-pushing-unproven-coronavirus-015618012.html

trumpmikel.jpg

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back