NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All you need to know about Mighty Joe Biden

upload_2020-8-17_17-53-17.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Dunno, it's not my gig... but the Portuguese were over here clubbing seal babies before they were chased ou t by the French (128 000 harvested in 1773).

https://priceonomics.com/the-business-of-seal-clubbing/
Hmmm... I think that is fake news! I doubt that very much.... indeed the Portuguese fishermen went to fish cod off the waters of Newfoundland and Greenland. Once their boats were full of cod (which they salted to preserve) they returned to Portugal, to be back with their families, to unload and get paid for their catch so as to help feed their families. There was absolutely no reason for them to spend another month or two inland to kill seals, when their main desire was to get back home as soon as possible.

The French, on the other hand I can believe did that, since so many of them settled in Canada and they were always into fashion! The same with the Brits, who also settled!

Your answer "Dunno, it's not my gig..." is laughable. You make a big deal about Trump's kids hunting big game, which incidentally I'm very much against, but you brush off the killing of hundreds of thousands of BABY seals every year in Canada... in this day and age...

Last edited:
•••
Afraid to reveal their political opinion? Are these silent majority I hear about afraid to be a supporter in front of their friends or are they ashamed of being cast in the same lot as Trump. I believe your assumption is mistaken. Like it or not, Biden at least admits he is a transitional president, giving way to a new generation.

Some Silent Majority reveal their political opinion, some don't

•••
Hmmm... I think that is fake news! I doubt that very much.... indeed the Portuguese went to fish cod off the waters of Newfoundland and Greenland. Once their boats were full of cod )which they salted to preserve) they returned to Portugal, to be back with their families, to unload and get paid for their catch. There was absolutely no reason for them to spend another month or two inland to kill seals, when their main desire was to get back home.

Yup, the Portuguese helped collapse the world's largest cod fishery - The Grand Banks, but that's another story: https://britishseafishing.co.uk/the-collapse-of-the-grand-banks-cod-fishery/

Your answer "Dunno, it's not my gig..." is laughable. You make a big deal about Trump's kids hunting big game, which incidentally I'm very much against, but you brush off the killing of hundreds of thousand of BABY seals every year in Canada... in this day and age...

What, are you a seal watcher guide in your off-time? BTW I will be leaving for my hunting grounds soon...

Last edited:
•••
What, are you a seal watcher guide in your off-time? BTW I will be leaving for my hunting grounds soon...
Good for you... everyone is entitled to do what they legally can do... including the Trump kids...

•••
Are these silent majority I hear about afraid to be a supporter in front of their friends or are they ashamed of being cast in the same lot as Trump. I believe your assumption is mistaken.

I can speak for myself. It's tiresome to go against he grain. When I am doing business, I don't want politics to interfere. Even with friends, I would rather avoid the subject unless they show a real desire for real discussion - which is rarely the case.

It has nothing to do with shame, but interesting you should say that. It illustrates exactly what I am talking about. The left automatically ascribe shame or some other moral judgement to opposing political opinions. They cannot accept that well-meaning people might disagree with them. So when I reveal my position to friends, who know me to be an intelligent and thoughtful sort of person (if I may say so), it rattles them. And then they prod me for more information, which they really don't want to hear anyway. They either end up agreeing with me, but then go back to their default positions anyway - or they stop talking about it. In a couple cases, I have lost friends. But friends who unfriend because of politics are not people I want around me anyway. A couple have come around to my way of thinking, so it's not a total loss.

But that's with friends. In the case of business or other social relationships, I stay mum. I talk to some very intelligent people who are firmly on the left and firmly wrong. They are brilliant in their own area, but simply wrong in politics. I don't blame them, nobody has time to know everything about everything, and people who just go with the flow will flow left. But I am not going to jeopardize those relationships over trivial politics. I say trivial, because our opinions on the matter won't change a thing.

•••
Good for you... everyone is entitled to do what they legally can do... including the Trump kids...

I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy.

Not in the beginning of this thread, did we own it. There were a lot more nasty, raging lefties then and I was one of the few conservatives holding the fort, till help came along... thank God!

Ah Yes, love the “Russian bot”...

Just as Russia exploits American racism and xenophobia for its own gain.

It's right out in the open:

"Putin’s propagandists helped Trump, and weakened our country and our alliances, by posing as right-wing Americans and stoking fear of immigrants and minorities."

Hate Makes Us Weak

https://slate.com/news-and-politics...alizes-on-american-racism-and-xenophobia.html

Did I touch a nerve? Don't worry, I'll be good from now on, honest injun. :xf.cool:

•••
Did I touch a nerve? Don't worry, I'll be good from now on, honest injun. :xf.cool:

No you havent, considering source :) (Slate)

Considering the person, (you) i’ll give it a read.
i look forward to tearing this article apart.
Be yourself. :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Afraid to reveal their political opinion?
It's because of the cancel culture the far left is employing, and there are some extreme examples, like this actress Jodie Comer who faced being "cancelled" on twitter not because of her political preferences, but because she appeared in public with a guy who someone thought was republican. The most prevalent instances are of people being fired for not being woke enough, but one Trump supporter Bernell Tramell was shot to death for displaying pro Trump signs in front of his business. It's much more than simple disagreements here, people's livelihood is at stake.

•••

This Slate article is a leftist puff-piece. (?)

The irony is Democrats are blinded paint Trump & his followers “xenophobe” “racist”
Case in point! This worse than “deplorables..”

Last edited:
•••
Did you know Trump dated a Black woman?
Doesnt matter when Narratives... He’s “racist”

Did you know that under the white fur,
polar bears have black skin?
BLM

Last edited:
•••
The hypocrisy is 100% on your side... You complain about the Trump kids hunting... but no problem you doing it?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Come to think of it, I have never heard of a conservative cutting off family or friends for being "liberal." I think the last time they did that was in the Nixon days. When the conservatives were war loving, Russian hating, judgmental racists. Who does that describe these days?

•••
•••
Did you know that under the white fur,
polar bears have black skin?
BLM
And under my black cats fur there's a white skin...
WLM

•••
Gutless in Seattle? Cop Tells Berating Activist He Resigned: ‘I’m Leaving, You Guys Won’
In a video that has since gone viral, the officer drives up to a protester, rolls down his window, and asks: “You having a good day, today?”, to which the activist responds: “Not really, you’re around.”

The officer actually appears pleased with the jab, as he tells the clown he has good news for him.

Last edited:
•••
Come to think of it, I have never heard of a conservative cutting off family or friends for being "liberal." I think the last time they did that was in the Nixon days. When the conservatives were war loving, Russian hating, judgmental racists. Who does that describe these days?
Never a truer word spoken...

•••
•••
InfoWars Reporter – Millie Weaver – Arrested This Weekend Shortly After Releasing “Shadowgate” a New Documentary on Social Media Psychological Warfare Used Against the American Public
Millie-Weaver-InfoWars-600x525.jpeg

What Th3y D0n't Want Y0u T0 S33 / Shad0wGat3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?
time_continue=6&v=KMVtOXh9AOI&feature=emb_logo

Millie was arrested BEFORE she could release the video. Then her HUSBAND was arrested. After her arrest one of her team (confidants) released the video.

It's very doubtful it will remain for long.
Everyone knew this video wouldn't last long on Youtube....

•••

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
It's because of the cancel culture the far left is employing, and there are some extreme examples, like this actress Jodie Comer who faced being "cancelled" on twitter not because of her political preferences, but because she appeared in public with a guy who someone thought was republican. The most prevalent instances are of people being fired for not being woke enough, but one Trump supporter Bernell Tramell was shot to death for displaying pro Trump signs in front of his business. It's much more than simple disagreements here, people's livelihood is at stake.

I’ve never heard of tragic story involving Bernell Tramell. Another one ignored MSM. Worse. Likely, Since Trump supporter!

Luckily, i did a little digging. This worth a read;
https://thegoddegree.com/2020/07/23...aB3fGPphn8358pQf1u8HuTBBDfgK2G-bUEayFXrIZ41u8

Hat tip; NYPost https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/black-trump-supporter-bernell-trammell-shot-dead-in-milwaukee/

Thanks for sharing, @Namersen.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back