IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
She passed a private polygraph but can't name the day, month or year the event happened.

Never mentioned until 2012, conflicting versions.

Claimed to be an anonymous person, but called a tip line. Ford's social media accounts have been scrubbed.

At best she's confused, at worst she's a liar who convinced herself of the lie.

Can you name the day you were at some party, played some sport etc, when you were a teenager? Dumb point.

Never mentioned until 2012 but mentioned and 6 years before he's up for judge.

Your next "point" another dumb one. You saying she's confused, liar, when you don't know her and there is more info to come out.

Put her name to it, so she can get attacked from people like you. Took polygraph.

•••
It's a lie. He stood in a ditch to make a dramatic shot.

It's not a false but true. It's not fake news.Those other people weren't hiding. They were there to show that when the ground is covered with water, some places you can stand, other places nearby you could sink.

•••
It's a lie. He stood in a ditch to make a dramatic shot.

No stupid, those other people weren't hidden. It was exactly what I just posted. That if you walk around when the ground is covered with water, you may be able to do that in one spot, few feet over, you can drop into a hole/ditch/etc. You were actually liking dumb Gilsan's 3 posts on this.

You going to get it all in on a Monday, like you did last week?

OK Asshat.

I'll take that as a yes.

Last edited:
•••
Yes. I remember the exact year I was almost raped.
Can you name the day you were at some party, played some sport etc, when you were a teenager? Dumb point.

Never mentioned until 2012 but mentioned and 6 years before he's up for judge.

Your next "point" another dumb one. You saying she's confused, liar, when you don't know her and there is more info to come out.

Same douche bag who repeats Moveon.org's lies about Bill Clinton's victims.
Put her name to it, so she can get attacked from people like you. Took polygraph.

•••
OK Asshat.

No stupid, those other people weren't hidden. It was exactly what I just posted. That if you walk around when the ground is covered with water, you may be able to do that in one spot, few feet over, you can drop into a hole/ditch/etc. You were actually liking dumb Gilsan's 3 posts on this.

You going to get it all in on a Monday, like you did last week?

•••
Wow, his son is dirt just like him:

Trump Jr. mocks Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation in Instagram post:

the post - https://www.instagram.com/p/BnwjBsVnSN1/?hl=en&taken-by=donaldjtrumpjr

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...ocks-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-allegation-with

donald-trump-jr-posted-an-instagram-that-mocks-th-2-22686-1537205134-0_dblbig.jpg

--------------
NBC NEWS: The lawyer Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Ford, says her client is willing to testify publicly before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
7:18 AM - Sep 17, 2018

---------------
Dr Ford contacted the Wash Post Tip Line BEFORE Kavanaugh was named.

Last edited:
•••
Blaming the victim. Disgusting. Not that I expected any better here.

Lots of people get drunk and do stupid things in high school - 99.9% of them don’t involve sexually assaulting someone. If he did it he shouldn’t be rewarded with a lifetime appointment to the nation’s highest court. Otherwise who’s next - Brock Turner?

My comment about her credibility isn’t “gossip” - Literally, a friend of a friend of mine knows her, they met through their kids’ activities and got to be friends.

The lack of transparency and rush to push this appointment through stinks like swamp water. If there’s nothing to hide, show every document, take the time to investigate every objection. They’re not replacing the deep fryer guy at Burger King, what’s the hurry? Do it right, get it right. If he’s wrong for the job, that’s why we have hearings.

•••
Wow, his son is dirt just like him:

Trump Jr. mocks Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation in Instagram post:
A pig with the brainpower of a pebble. Doesn’t he have some exotic animals to kill or something?

•••
Democrats: Ted Kennedy is the Lion of the Senate. A international leader and progressive Champion!

Also Democrats: Kavanaugh? Screw due process, he should resign.

Just to show you how dog and pony this accusation of sexual assault put on Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh is, the accuser’s lawyer is now declaring that it’s not her or her client’s job to corroborate the story
https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...cusers-lawyer-claims-burden-proof-not-client/

•••
Blaming the victim. Disgusting. Not that I expected any better here.

Lots of people get drunk and do stupid things in high school - 99.9% of them don’t involve sexually assaulting someone. If he did it he shouldn’t be rewarded with a lifetime appointment to the nation’s highest court. Otherwise who’s next - Brock Turner?

My comment about her credibility isn’t “gossip” - Literally, a friend of a friend of mine knows her, they met through their kids’ activities and got to be friends.

The lack of transparency and rush to push this appointment through stinks like swamp water. If there’s nothing to hide, show every document, take the time to investigate every objection. They’re not replacing the deep fryer guy at Burger King, what’s the hurry? Do it right, get it right. If he’s wrong for the job, that’s why we have hearings.

Yeah, that rumor mill your part of should be enough to convict anyone. Facts aren't important.

•••
Speaking of pea brains.

A pig with the brainpower of a pebble. Doesn’t he have some exotic animals to kill or something?

•••
Speaking of pea brains.

Confused, do you mean yours, Trump or his son?

And what are your feelings on Jr's post? Do you think that was appropriate?

•••
So... the friend of your friend has also known about this supposed rape and also kept it quiet for well over 30 years?

Last edited:
•••
Confused, do you mean yours, Trump or his son?

And what are your feelings on Jr's post? Do you think that was appropriate?

Don't you have some Trump tweets to analyze?

•••
•••
So... the friend of your friend has also known about this supposed rape and also kept it quiet for over 30 years?

Capture.JPG

•••
What are your thoughts on that?

No worse than the bullshit you post on a regular basis. Tell us again how Juanita Broaddrick was just a crazy whore who made the whole thing up because she was jealous.

Make sure you link to the Moveon.org opinions so we know it's the truth.

•••
No worse than the bullsh*t you post on a regular basis. Tell us again how Juanita Broaddrick was just a crazy whore who made the whole thing up because she was jealous.

Make sure you link to the Moveon.org opinions so we know it's the truth.

So you're ok with somebody making fun of a possible assault. That speaks volumes of you.

And, again, hopefully one day this will register in your dumb brain. It's never good to assault. You bringing up other possible assaults is not an excuse for anybody else's assault.

And then, yet again, we already went over the one you mentioned - https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-nps-official-usa-political-thread.764342/page-601#post-6445871

She was lying. This one, we're not sure yet. But it is leaning to be true.

Last edited:
•••
So... the friend of your friend has also known about this supposed rape and also kept it quiet for over 30 years?

Obviously, Kavanaugh's high school girlfriend isn't part of the mean-girls gossip chain because she saying it didn't happen.

•••
... just more bullshit..
She was lying. This one, we're not sure yet. But it is leaning to be true.

You have no idea what's happened and you're passing judgement.

•••
You have no idea what's happened and you're passing judgement.

No, they actually went thru it. See link I posted.

And again, when stuff like this comes up and it seems to be happening a lot with this administration, you bringing up other instances, doesn't excuse the current one.

Bob robbed a bank.

mr-x points out years ago, Tom robbed a bank.

everybody has to point out to mr-x, robbing a bank is bad and that Tom robbing a bank years ago, doesn't make Bob robbing a bank ok.

Things little kids can understand, things mr-x struggles with.

Last edited:
•••
The Trump mob doing what they know best - blaming the victims, denying women the benefit of the doubt, not surprising since their beloved president has been accused multiple times of rape, harassment, sexual misconduct and they don't have a problem with that. Like politician, like voter. In Grumpland, it seems that women enjoy about the same consideration as in Saudi Arabia, and they are not even being listened to.

•••
To clarify for those here who can't / don't read:

Friend's friend met her through their kids, (not "30 years ago") - she wasn't a high school friend. She vouches for her credibility. That's all I said. If you're going to read more into that, thats coming from you not from me.
Let them both (Dr. Ford and Kavanaugh) testify, preferably in front of a NON PARTISAN questioner and take things from there.
Or we can just wait for the next woman to step forward with a "me too..."
As for not stepping forward 30 years ago - I addressed that. Twice. Read.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump orders ‘immediate declassification’ of Russia probe docs, text messages — ‘WITHOUT redaction’

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back