IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Calm down.

To clarify for those here who can't / don't read:

Friend's friend met her through their kids, (not "30 years ago") - she wasn't a high school friend. She vouches for her credibility. That's all I said. If you're going to read more into that, thats coming from you not from me.
Let them both (Dr. Ford and Kavanaugh) testify, preferably in front of a NON PARTISAN questioner and take things from there.
Or we can just wait for the next woman to step forward with a "me too..."
As for not stepping forward 30 years ago - I addressed that. Twice. Read.

•••
Funny, because Senator Diane Feinsein, ranking democrat on judiciary committee is refusing to interview Ford.
The Trump mob doing what they know best - blaming the victims, denying women the benefit of the doubt, not surprising since their beloved president has been accused multiple times of rape, harassment, sexual misconduct and they don't have a problem with that. Like politician, like voter. In Grumpland, it seems that women enjoy about the same consideration as in Saudi Arabia, and they are not even being listened to.

Democrats: Trump is HITLER

Also Democrats: You have to believer her! No questions!

Also Democrats: BTW, you can't ask us questions either.

Last edited:
•••
Ford, scrubs her social media.,
Ford contact tip line
Ford writes letter to her senator, claims she wants to be anonymous.
Feinstein get letter in June / July, withholds information from ranking repubilcan, Sen. Grassley.
Feinstein doesn't mention the charges during any public or private confirmation hearing.
Feinstein makes 11th hour anouncement of letter.
Feinstein give redacted letter to FBI. FBI yawns.
Republicans say, to bad, vote is still on.
Ford gives interview, can't remember anything but vague details.
Democrats insist we rely on memory of accuser.
Democrats demand Sen. Grassley hold off on vote so they can interview Ford.
Sen. Grassley says fine, private interviews, questions.
Democrats refuse to participate. It's too soon, then change story to we need the FBI.

Totally legit and your a sexist nazi if you don't believe the victim, even though she doesn't know when, where or who.

** Sen. Grassley agrees to public hearings. Diane Feinsein not happy.

Capture.JPG

Hard to defend yourself when the accuser doesn't have to provide any evidence, time frame or actual facts.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
Did I mention democrats are scum?

•••
JB Sandy Pants, sub posting so he doesn't have to read the responses.

No stupid, those other people weren't hidden. It was exactly what I just posted. That if you walk around when the ground is covered with water, you may be able to do that in one spot, few feet over, you can drop into a hole/ditch/etc. You were actually liking dumb Gilsan's 3 posts on this.

You going to get it all in on a Monday, like you did last week?

I'll take that as a yes.

Uncropped view camera crew were standing on dry ground. Were their people strolling by why he was treading water? No, they were taking the picture.

•••
•••
Did I mention democrats are scum?
Lets give that a size 6 font in Bold...

About the lying fraudster Ford:

She doesn’t remember exactly where this supposed party was.

She doesn’t remember exactly when this supposed party was.

The supposed eye-witness says it never happened and she’s a nut case.

She admits to mental illness issues.

Her psych notes states she told the Dr there were 4 males there, now 2.

Her students say she’s a nut job.

She has motive (foreclosure of her mom by Kavanaugh’s mom).

There is no police report.

There is no evidence.

This woman's story has more holes than a good Swiss cheese and... she's a lying democrat scum

Let the public hearings start immediately!

•••

There is no evidence.

This woman's story has more holes than a good Swiss cheese and... she's a lying democrat scum

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/brett-kavanaugh-foreclosure-accuser-parents/

"However, Kavanaugh actually ruled favorably toward the Blaseys, who ended up keeping their home. These two facts cause the logic of the conspiracy theory, such as it ever was, to collapse."

I wonder if Trump supporters can even go 1 day without posting lies? You guys are so stupid some (insert right wing blog) can post anything and you'll just repost it without doing a basic search. How do you go thru life being so dumb and gullible?

Last edited:
•••
Anita Hill was a mid-level Government employee. Her life got much better after testifying during Justice Thomas confirmation. BTW, also an 11th hour accusation.

Fords lawyer contradicted her again this morning, now saying there was another girl present.

Gone from 2 guys + Ford, to Four Guys + Ford, to Four Guys + Ford + another girl.

There is no evidence.

Last edited:
•••
No way this can be true. We know the democrats want justice for Professor Ford. Right?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
•••
•••
No way this can be true. We know the democrats want justice for Professor Ford. Right?

Show attachment 97819

You are aware there is going to be a public hearing next Monday?

Anita Hill was a mid-level Government employee. Her life got much better after testifying during Justice Thomas confirmation. BTW, also an 11th hour accusation.

Yep, seems like you guys have problems with Conservative judges sexually harassing/assaulting women.

Your like a guy who doesn't read, doesn't understand irony and can't take a joke. You're a flaming hypocrite though.

Doesn't even make sense, you're very good at that.

And it's you're, not your.

Last edited:
•••

Yep, seems like you guys have problems with Conservative judges sexually harassing/assaulting women.

You're like a guy who doesn't read, doesn't understand irony and can't take a joke. You're a flaming hypocrite though.

Last edited:
•••
No-one disputes Judge Kavanaugh's qualifications to sit on the Supreme Court. His record and character are considered outstanding.

Democrats lying about his opinions didn't work. The latest lie won't work either.

•••
•••
Apparently you don't get sarcasm either. At least you can place an apostrophe.

Doesn't even make sense, you're very good at that.

And it's you're, not your.

Last edited:
•••
Putin and Obama should be best pals. Both have served years as leaders without a single scandal, and many of their opponents are criminals, because they end up in prison and therefore must be criminals.

•••
False equivalences for breakfast this AM, I see...

•••
45’s new avatar:
F456164F-9C48-44E9-9DF3-C24DF0E89F63.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
The most important news of the day (so far):
In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russia probe
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...sifies-documents-related-russia-probe-n910486

I'm sure the "usual suspects" here are a-ok with this. But here's the thing:
  • This was done for purely political motives. It's an attempt to undermine the investigation, possibly a form of retaliation(?) against perceived "enemies."
  • It jeopordizes national security by potentially burining intel collection streams
  • Will make it more difficuolt to acquire intelligence sources in the future
  • May be interpreted as violating the presidential oath of office by jeopardizing national security.
Go ahead and argue that for a while - I have other things to do.

•••
False equivalences for breakfast this AM, I see...

I am sure you are right - all just an irrelevant coincidence. Obama is great and pure. However Trump wearing the same color necktie as Putin, that's a real warning sign. Because it's Trump.

Breaking news....What a tyrant he is, not keeping secrets from the American people. Where is the KGB when one needs them? How dare he allow the people to know what their masters are doing with their money, and in their name. Let's all pray really hard for our shepherds to come back and tend to us lost sheep. And put real patriots in charge so they can rig elections, assassinate enemies, start wars and overthrow governments to keep us safe.

Last edited:
•••
https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1042050513758507009
"The media isn’t talking about the Trump admin’s threats of starting WWIII in Syria to protect al-Qaeda..."

Because he is finally doing something the left can get behind. World War 3 and the support of Al-Qaeda. Why, that's almost as good as transgender toilets for kids.

Last edited:
•••
What's the purpose of including an ad hominem with you day old news?

The most important news of the day (so far):
In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russia probe
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...sifies-documents-related-russia-probe-n910486

I'm sure the "usual suspects" here are a-ok with this. But here's the thing:
  • This was done for purely political motives. It's an attempt to undermine the investigation, possibly a form of retaliation(?) against perceived "enemies."
  • It jeopordizes national security by potentially burining intel collection streams
  • Will make it more difficuolt to acquire intelligence sources in the future
  • May be interpreted as violating the presidential oath of office by jeopardizing national security.
Go ahead and argue that for a while - I have other things to do.

Of course it's political. DNC, FBI, DOJ have been engaged in a political effort to remove or hamstring President Trump since 2016. Making everything public is also what people have been asking for.

•••
Inside Edition crew gets robbed while reporting on SF Bay Area crime.

Planted GPS trackers in bait items including a purse and left in a car. Predictably, car windows were smashed and bait was taken. Crew tracked down and interviewed the thieves. During the interview, the Inside Edition van was robbed. Per SF Chronicle, 31K people reported smash and grab robberies in 2017.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back