IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Archangel

randypendleton.comTop Member
Impact
This thread was created to bring a local new story to light, which can be viewed below:

JACKSON, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio school district decided Tuesday night to keep a portrait of Jesus hanging in the school where it's been 65 years, denying a federal lawsuit's claim the portrait's display unconstitutionally promotes religion in a public school.

The Jackson City Schools board offered a constitutional justification of its own in voting 4-0 to keep the portrait up in its middle school, saying it must protect students' free speech rights. The vote drew cheers and applause from the dozens of people gathered in the elementary school gymnasium.

Read all of it here: http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-school-b...xzBHB0A3N0b3J5cGFnZQR0ZXN0A1Rlc3RfQUZD;_ylv=3

I posted his here @ NP to see what ppl had to say on the issue. As it turns out, this sparked many debates. I've considered closing this thread but after multiple suggestions, I decided to keep it open. Feel free to join in the topics but per forum rules, please refrain from obscene, threatening, rude, or insulting posts.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have an idea. Why don't we ban all religions?
They are a weapon of mass destruction, the greatest people divider in human history and THE blinder of the inner eye.
And who, may I ask is "we"? Atheists? Muslims? From what I understand they are the ones that want to ban all religions... or is there more to "we" that meets the inner eye?

•••
•••
•••
Atheists and Muslims

Your need to categorize is very much connected to being religoius.
You are welcome to put in in whatever category you like but that won't hide the fact that you reacted instead of constructively comment my post.

•••
You are welcome to put in in whatever category you like but that won't hide the fact that you reacted instead of constructively comment my post.
And you consider your post a constructive comment?

•••
Absolutely yes. Religions are a plague.

•••
•••
Why? Would that make a difference for you?
You are so buried in the separation created by religions that you need to put someone against someone else.
And this bring us back to my post #1
the greatest people divider in human history

•••

The need to catagorize is a human trait, not a religious one, and is based on our curiosity and desire for intellectual, philosophical and yes, spiritual growth. Obviously, you are an atheist, since no sane person would voluntarily participate in what they view as a plague, so there's not really a reason to ask you that question, since you have already catagorized yourself.

I would also suggest that wealth and power are the greatest dividers in the history of mankind, not religion. Have wealthy and powerful individuals misused religion as a vehicle to maintain or grow their own personal wealth? Yes, sometimes. But religion is not the cause of human strife, and their actions do not make the religions themselves a plague.

It is okay to be soulful, to believe in something greater than Xbox Games and a 20% commission.

•••
I have an idea. Why don't we ban all religions?
They are a weapon of mass destruction, the greatest people divider in human history and THE blinder of the inner eye.
And replace with what? The religion of science?

•••
Why? Would that make a difference for you?
Of course it makes a difference. "We" is extremely vague. It can mean so many different groups or countries or people. I certainly don't belong to your "We" group.

Soooooo... you too scared to say who "we" are? We (the other group that you consider the plague) promise we won't tell the NSA, the CIA, no Waterboarding nor shoot you down! :D

Last edited:
•••

Yes, replace fiction with reality, truth. Sounds like the smart thing to do.

•••
12 DEAD IN PARIS MASSACRE: Islamic gunmen execute French police officer as he pleads for his life after terror attack on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo at centre of Mohammed cartoon storm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html#ixzz3OA5eyomr

The so called Religion of Peace, the Religion that has zero tolerance to everyone who doesn't think like them (atheists included) the religion that wants to dominate the world and destroy all other religions, does it again.

They call it a religion... I have a different name for them.

Je Suis Charlie

Last edited:
•••
12 DEAD IN PARIS MASSACRE: Islamic gunmen execute French police officer as he pleads for his life after terror attack on satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo at centre of Mohammed cartoon storm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html#ixzz3OA5eyomr

The so called Religion of Peace, the Religion that has zero tolerance to everyone who doesn't think like them (atheists included) the religion that wants to dominate the world and destroy all other religions, does it again.

You keep making points why the civilized world wants to move on from religion. Kind of getting tired of all the violence in the name of religion.

•••
Yes, replace fiction with reality, truth. Sounds like the smart thing to do.
That's what the early Christians et al. said as well. The sect of science are no different to old school religion.

•••

Why you necessarily need a religion of something I don't get it.

The need to catagorize is a human trait, not a religious one, and is based on our curiosity and desire for intellectual, philosophical and yes, spiritual growth

errrmmmmm...you might want to re-study this part....

Obviously, you are an atheist

I don't think I have never stated that but it seems you are soooooooooo knowing it all that you have all the answers.
BTW, since when religions have the monopoly of God?

But religion is not the cause of human strife, and their actions do not make the religions themselves a plague.

Yes they are. You can keep going on saying it's not but they are and the history of humanity clearly shows that. It's up to you to wanting to see it or not.

Of course it makes a difference. "We" is extremely vague. It can mean so many different groups or countries or people. I certainly don't belong to your "We" group.

Soooooo... you too scared to say who "we" are? We (the other group that you consider the plague) promise we won't tell the NSA, the CIA, no Waterboarding nor shoot you down! :D

I am not scared but you certainly are scary. We are all one and we all are the same and the fact you don't see it it's thank to the mind controlling cult you are part of. I hope one day you will be able to see it.
And just to give you some peace of mind with that " we " I meant " us " " humanity " " human beings "...so I am really sorry to disappoint you and upset your world : you are part of it and always have been.

Je Suis Charlie

You are spreading hatred and separation. One day people like you will understand the difference between Muslims and terrorist.
There are over a billion of Muslims in the world and only a few thousands are affiliated to al qaeda ( which btw was created by Americans..) and/or are extremists.
Oh..wait...wasn't that guy who bombed Oslo a Christian?
Wait..didn't Christians burn over 6 Million people in the history of the effing " holy " ( my behind )" inquisition?
Wait ..wait..didn't Christians go to " evangelize " meaning killing people who didn't have the same opinion for centuries?
Wait..why don't women have the same rights in the Christian religion? Why is Catholic Church covering all those priests who are pedophiles? Why is the Vatican the owner of one of the greatest and most powerful banks in the world? ( also very much connected with the Rothschild family ). Why does the Vatican own thousands of the most valuable buildings in Italy they don't pay a effing dime in taxes and still ask you to donate to the poor? Why don't they sell their assets? I thought that the message of Jesus was to be poor....

have you informed yourself enough to notice that the bible is a copy and paste of many other books and the life of Jesus too? Have you informed yourself enough to know that other people in history did what Jesus did?..no..wait...wasn't he supposed to be the only son of God?...hhhmmmmmm....

You let this organization control your mind and rule your life and yet you go around judging other people's opinion and thoughts.
What's that saying?......he who is without sin cast the first stone

Last edited:
•••
French Police have already identified the bastards. Trés bien.

Here's one cartoon that Muslims are OK with
10409711_10152994932394749_2115669234690519240_n.jpg

•••
Personally if I were one of the admin I would remove this thread or at least some of the posts straight away.
How do you think Muslims feel like when you share posts like the ones above?
I think this is way beyond disrespectful. This fosters antagonism, hatred and anger.
Also why a thread like this ( or some posts at least ) are supposed to be related to the domain industry?
Please @Eric_Lyon @David Walker @Michelle can you give a look? Thank you

•••
Personally if I were one of the admin I would remove this thread or at least some of the posts straight away.
How do you think Muslims feel like when you share posts like the ones above?
I think this is way beyond disrespectful. This fosters antagonism, hatred and anger.
Also why a thread like this ( or some posts at least ) are supposed to be related to the domain industry?
Please @Eric_Lyon @David Walker @Michelle can you give a look? Thank you
Why don't we ban all religions?
Religions are a weapon of mass destruction
The greatest people divider in human history and THE blinder of the inner eye.
Absolutely yes. Religions are a plague
Wait..didn't Christians burn over 6 Million people in the history of the effing " holy " ( my behind )" inquisition?
Wait ..wait..didn't Christians go to " evangelize " meaning killing people who didn't have the same opinion for centuries?
Wait..why don't women have the same rights in the Christian religion? Why is Catholic Church covering all those priests who are pedophiles? Why is the Vatican the owner of one of the greatest and most powerful banks in the world? ( also very much connected with the Rothschild family ).
Why does the Vatican own thousands of the most valuable buildings in Italy they don't pay a effing dime in taxes and still ask you to donate to the poor? Why don't they sell their assets? I thought that the message of Jesus was to be poor....

I especially like the "Wait..why don't women have the same rights in the Christian religion?" Damn... and all this time I thought it was Islam that practiced this! :-/

So you come to this thread and insult the majority of the population in the world, which just happens to believe in religion. Initially you got a pat in the back from Archangel, but then you get highly upset that people contested your ideas? How dare they.

And now you turn to the moderators and act like a...
44761d1392077873-2nd-amendment-wahhhh.jpg

Thanks for the laugh
rofl4.gif
rofl4.gif

•••
I am saying that again.
You are scary and you are blind.
You simply don't have arguments so you try to make some noise to avoid addressing anything, you never reply to any question and you never explain your assumptions or views; many others here pointed that out but, in your style, you keep ignoring that too.

In my previous post I asked you questions and pointed out many aspect of the organization you are affiliated to

You are spreading hatred and separation. One day people like you will understand the difference between Muslims and terrorist.
There are over a billion of Muslims in the world and only a few thousands are affiliated to al qaeda ( which btw was created by Americans..) and/or are extremists.
Wait..why don't women have the same rights in the Christian religion? Why is Catholic Church covering all those priests who are pedophiles? Why is the Vatican the owner of one of the greatest and most powerful banks in the world? ( also very much connected with the Rothschild family ). Why does the Vatican own thousands of the most valuable buildings in Italy they don't pay a effing dime in taxes and still ask you to donate to the poor? Why don't they sell their assets? I thought that the message of Jesus was to be poor....

have you informed yourself enough to notice that the bible is a copy and paste of many other books and the life of Jesus too? Have you informed yourself enough to know that other people in history did what Jesus did?..no..wait...wasn't he supposed to be the only son of God?...hhhmmmmmm....

You let this organization control your mind and rule your life and yet you go around judging other people's opinion and thoughts.
What's that saying?......he who is without sin cast the first stone

but you haven't addressed any. Yes sure, in my understanding women are not equally treated in Islam as much as Catholicism. They are not equally treated in other religions too.
You are the one here not seeing that about Catholicism while I do.

So you come to this thread and insult the majority of the population in the world,

I haven't insulted anyone. I have shared my view about how discriminating and separating religions are. Actually you are the ONE offending and calling everyone else names : whether they are Muslims, Atheist or just people.

You are a fundamentalist in case you haven't noticed that.

And I asked for the moderators to give a look not because I am a sooky baby but because your views are obviously racist, discriminatory, not constructive and only contribute to foment hatred and anger.
You are certainly entitled your opinions as everyone else is but comments like yours are removed on a daily basis from every major social media because they are clearly offensive, derogatory, defamatory beside being ignorant, sided and non factual.

•••
photoonmymind- As for your replies, well, they were singularly wrong, so I will just point you back to my previous post. This is the break room, as in taking a break from domaining.

•••
•••
You are certainly entitled your opinions as everyone else is but comments like yours are removed on a daily basis from every major social media because they are clearly offensive, derogatory, defamatory beside being ignorant, sided and non factual.
So in theory I'm entitled to my opinions, but in fact my opinions should NOT be allowed to be published, at least according to you and all the PC Pussies. So much for freedom of speech.

This cartoon depicts what Islam and a little dictator like yourself, are all about.

Me... I hold the pencil, which in case you don't know, means freedom of speech

Je-Suis-Charlie-by-Jean-Julien-620x355.jpg

•••
PC Pussies

Please let Fxcebook, Txitter, forums etc what you think about them

should NOT be allowed to be published

Can you understand English? What I said is that they are removed on a daily basis by major websites.
Interesting how you keep thinking there is something WRONG with those who remove posts like yours instead of counting up to ten before writing them.

And btw you still refuse to address any point by increasing the volume of your meme noise.

"what Islam and a little dictator like yourself" and when did, his majesty, decide I am a Muslim?
Wasn't I an Atheist according to one of your previous " I know everything I know all the answers " post?

I don't know if you realize how much of an idiot you are endeavouring to make yourself look like. Someone else said this here before me but I am sure you have ignored it by posting one of your meme after that,

Also, are you going to address any of the question I asked you? Are you going to confute any of the point I made? Just let me know otherwise I will consider the case closed.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back