NameSilo

The *religious* discussion thread

Located in The Break Room, started by Archangel, Feb 13, 2013

Replies:
Views:

1. mistressbellek

mistressbellek Domain Domme VIP Gold Account

I’m using my free will right now to tell you that I think you’re an ignorant idiot. I also use my free will every day to express myself any way I choose because it’s my right and because I can. I get to choose bc it’s my free will. You being an ignorant idiot is your free will as well. I also choose to no longer participate in any dissertation with you bc my free will lets me deem you as irrelevant.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Keith

Keith Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I remember when Randy created a thread separate from this but on topic. I renamed it to the current heading and mods combined the threads.

RIP @Archangel

3. Haris

Haris Best Domainer Of The End-Times VIP

Every human no matter how they were raised can differentiate between right and wrong. A little child is not taught that stealing is wrong, they just know it, it's human nature. But people still steal and do other stuff that is wrong and they feel ashamed so they start justifying what they did and they start claiming that it's not wrong, making up excuses. All humans have free will and adults are responsible for their actions.

This line you talk about is in every person's mind, it's just that some people don't care. We can control our actions, no one is forcing us to do something,

4. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Pleases welcome @offthehandle to the thread. He's pretty ignorant when it comes to Religion, so maybe he can get some help here. Will post some of his stuff.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  5. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

@offthehandle latest offering, never talks about other people committing crime for some reason:

6. RogueWriter

RogueWriter Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Just a nudge as a reminder to members who apparently can't be bothered to follow the guidelines that others are constrained to follow, that THIS is the thread where you are supposed to place your various religious diatribes and discussions.

I know, asking members to act like adults is asking a whole lot, but since the moderators apparently can't be bothered to, actually, moderate, it is up to you. Are you people adults or not?

7. NYJimbo

NYJimbo Domain Re-Animator VIP

How come you never see Satan and Santa in the same room ? Think about it... :cautious:

8. GILSAN

GILSAN Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

No need to think about it, because... it's such a dumb question!

9. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I have churchlike dot com

10. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Revelation NOW: Episode 1 "Revelation's Coming Rapture" with Doug Batchelor

11. mr-x

Good debate about what day is the weekly Sabbath should be observed; Saturday or Sunday??

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  12. Mahogany

Mahogany Top Contributor VIP

I've always wondered from a biblical point of view God is supposedly omniscient and omnipresent, so how can anything else exist? The devil included.

From a physics point of view, no two pieces of matter can occupy the same space at the same time. So how can both exist simultaneously?

13. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

...because they are in 'Spirit' form, not matter.

I would suggest the school remove the portrait of Jesus (who knows what he looked like in reality) and replace it with a cross.

14. mr-x

California Pastor Temporarily Turns His Chapel Into a Strip Club to Be Deemed 'Essential'

Good sermon on freedom, the USA's Christian founding in context of current Gov tyranny

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
  15. GILSAN

[​IMG]

16. The Durfer

The Durfer Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

God said if sin is present then He isnt there. Thus the entity, the devil, for what doesnt exist but wants to.

17. GILSAN

If the Last Supper happened in 2020...
    [​IMG]

18. Picassoface

Picassoface Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

The Bible says that if you want to go to Heaven, you must believe that Jesus bled and died to pay for your sins. Do you believe that ? (Y or N responses please )

19. Cannuck

Cannuck 420 friendly VIP

Y - I believe the Bible says that.
    Y - I believe Jesus paid the ultimate price for our sins.
    N - That is not the Only criteria required to enter.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice