IT.COM

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
johnnywj said:
Regged now: P-HS.COM

How many premium L-LL and LL-L.com domains do you have?

•••
st0rmer said:
How many premium L-LL and LL-L.com domains do you have?
More then 800 Premium + some few hundred others.

•••
All i can say is well done :)

They make great investments

•••
st0rmer said:
All i can say is well done :)

They make great investments

What do you mean? Have you sold some at a profit, or are you thinking that they will appreciate in future?

•••
mkellerman said:
What do you mean? Have you sold some at a profit, or are you thinking that they will appreciate in future?

I have sold some at a profit. And i definitely think they will be appreciated in the future.

•••
Regged today:
BI-Z.COM
FB-H.COM
TM-D.COM
A-AL.COM
T-RD.COM

Last edited:
•••
those are all hand regged johnny? Those are damn good names... :kickass:

•••
anybody want to buy e-px,com?

•••
Hmm, after all this time I still only have bl-g.com
I bought it because it looks like blog. Every half year or so I wonder if it's still worth holding onto. What prices can be expected for an average ll-l like this with premium letters nowadays? I haven't followed ll-l or l-ll prices/trends at all.

•••
•••
johnnywj said:
Regged today:
P-IO.COM
Congratulations again. Are you saving all these for after the buyout, or are you approaching enduser's directly with all these great premiums?

PIO.com would probably go for around $15,000 or more. Further something like P-O.com would go for around $3,000. So P-IO.com ought to be worth quite a bit someday.

After making a few enduser sales lately for some really bad looking LLLL.coms, I'm wishing now that I had more of these types of premiums. A google search for PIO brings up about 27,000,000 results. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to find endusers for some of my LLLL.com domains with around 8,000 results. While I'm finding it pretty easy to approach people with the fact that all the 4 letters are registered, with there being far fewer L-LL and LL-L domains, once they are all gone, I think they'll be pretty easy to sell, and less competition with other domainers.

There is a lot of potential in these types of domains if you can afford to hang onto them long term until the buyout. Recently I've begun making some websites for my best one's. Today's project FY-I.com (For Your Internet) is almost done. While I make more money buying and selling, it's nice to make a few dollars now and then off the websites to keep the reg fees paid. I tried parking my portfolio but new names with few incoming links don't do as well with parking.

•••
4LTR.org said:
Congratulations again. Are you saving all these for after the buyout, or are you approaching enduser's directly with all these great premiums?

PIO.com would probably go for around $15,000 or more. Further something like P-O.com would go for around $3,000. So P-IO.com ought to be worth quite a bit someday.

After making a few enduser sales lately for some really bad looking LLLL.coms, I'm wishing now that I had more of these types of premiums. A google search for PIO brings up about 27,000,000 results. Meanwhile, I'm struggling to find endusers for some of my LLLL.com domains with around 8,000 results. While I'm finding it pretty easy to approach people with the fact that all the 4 letters are registered, with there being far fewer L-LL and LL-L domains, once they are all gone, I think they'll be pretty easy to sell, and less competition with other domainers.

There is a lot of potential in these types of domains if you can afford to hang onto them long term until the buyout. Recently I've begun making some websites for my best one's. Today's project FY-I.com (For Your Internet) is almost done. While I make more money buying and selling, it's nice to make a few dollars now and then off the websites to keep the reg fees paid. I tried parking my portfolio but new names with few incoming links don't do as well with parking.

I am alsways fascinated with the search results for L-LL/LL-L, which are usually in the millions amount. I am also quite confident in the future of this niche part of LLL. It is not explainable why LLL are sold for thousands, premium LLLL sold for hundreds, and premium L-LL are sold just for 10-20 dollars. I expect them to ris e sharply after buyout, which premium to reach few hundred dollars price tag. However, these are just my expectations (I may be biased as I own hundreds of L-LL), I do not recommend to anyone to buy them, this is a speculative investment, do your own research before investing.

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone have the latest scans? :)

I'd love to see them, if possible :wave:

•••
GF said:
Does anyone have the latest scans? :)

I'd love to see them, if possible :wave:
You can see the scan i did August 19 here: www.startgt.com

I will do a new scan later today and insert on the site.

4LTR.org said:
I'm saving all these for after the buyout. My best ones i have already started to
renew for several years. But if i get a good offer from a end user I'm selling.

•••
L-LL.COM 5407 Available. Date: September 1 - 2008.
LL-L.COM 5664 Available. Date: September 1 - 2008.
List: www.startgt.com

•••
Regged now:
B-EL.COM
DN-V.COM

•••
johnnywj said:
L-LL.COM 5407 Available. Date: September 1 - 2008.
LL-L.COM 5664 Available. Date: September 1 - 2008.
List: www.startgt.com

Thank you!!! :D

Rep Added! (We're glad that you're fond of this member, but please give some rep points to some other members before giving it to johnnywj again.)

•••
•••
E-LL and I-LL are already sold out :)

•••
serialCoder said:
E-LL and I-LL are already sold out :)

i should know, i bought the last few dozen ;)

•••
lol, yeah i just noticed in your list ^^

•••
I'm thinking of getting all the o-ll.com's too, but i need the funds first. Which is whying i'm selling i'm lot of domains :)

•••
haha good luck with that, i also feel these things will certainly pick up in value in the near future :)

•••
Regged these 3 + 7 otheres now.
DN-D.COM
LY-D.COM
L-YD.COM

Last edited:
•••
Regged these now:
G-YB.COM
GY-B.COM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back