Dynadot

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At GD auction...

m-ph.com 6587 10 $50 3D 13H

Mobile Philippines

•••
At GD auction...

m-ph.com 6587 10 $50 3D 13H

Mobile Philippines

I first thought, Miles Per Hour.. LOL

Then I thought, Mobile Phones.. Mabye a cell phone # directory.

•••
I am interested in m-ph.com. What is the cost now to bid on, any idea.

•••
i own b-ii, how do you people think about this one ?

•••
•••
selling all

I am selling these in my final auction which ends in 2 days:

b-ee.com
bu-g.com
fi-x.com
g-to.com
he-r.com
la-y.com
su-b.com
tr-y.com
tw-o.com
w-ar.com

Auction link is in my sig, and as of this post these domains are currently still under $1 each. Thanks, and good luck.​

•••
•••
Lots dropping recently. I spotted LE-D.com amongst them and thought it was worth regging. Apparently LED lighting is growing rapidly in popularity - more energy efficient I believe :)

Cheers, Jon

•••
Lots dropping recently. I spotted LE-D.com amongst them and thought it was worth regging. Apparently LED lighting is growing rapidly in popularity - more energy efficient I believe :)

Cheers, Jon

Nice name IMO..

•••
•••
It's funny, I own L-ED.com :D

•••
It's funny, I own L-ED.com :D

Small world :)

I like yours a bit better for LEDs. Guess mine could also be French "Le D" (dunno what the D would be!)

Cheers, Jon

•••
•••
Small world :)

I like yours a bit better for LEDs. Guess mine could also be French "Le D" (dunno what the D would be!)

Cheers, Jon

LOL, I'm not sure which is better for the LED term, LE-D or L-ED.

•••
s-mе.com sold 500$ end-user

•••
I own U-SP.com, it sounds like You Spanish.

•••
Where are we at on these? How many left?

•••
I recently got IN-G.com
stands from ING bank and looking to develop but do you think it is also good value to resell ?

Best,
R.

•••
I want to update this thread. What about L-LL.com and LL-L.com in 2011? Are they all dropped or domainers still keep them ?

•••
My pickups are:

uv-q.com
j-vt.com
g-ja.com

what do you think ?

•••
My Bl-g.com expired awhile back; do these have enough value that I should reactivate it and try sell, or is it not worth it? What are the value of these lately?

•••
i have a-cd.com and w-dc.com aka Washington DC :)
and i dont have any plans with them now.

•••
I recently picked up N-EC.com - i know that that the NEC is the national electric code.
any thoughts on this one?

•••
Back