IT.COM

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
buckshotdots said:
Grabbed I-KK this week.

g-
You always get the best names. :sold:

•••
Just do my homework when the kids are sleeping is all :)

g-

•••
Today I bought
M-RC.COM
RB-T.COM

•••
I registered DL-D.com today... Download site?

•••
Nice hand reg, surprised it was still available!
wikes82 said:

•••
Idees said:
Nice hand reg, surprised it was still available!

it was a taster dropped...

•••
wikes82 said:

Nice grab!

g-

•••
I own l-uc.com how much you think it is the value?

•••
:lala: Around 15 bucks
CVV2 said:
I own l-uc.com how much you think it is the value?

•••
Interesting one dropping. I used to own am-i and this one is for the bad grammar crowd:

is-i.com $139.00 28-Jun-2008 In Auction snap

g-

added:

These have big enduser potential and one will be grabbed at the min $79

mr-j.com 1 bidder $79.00 06-Jun-2008
mr-v.com 0 $129.00 21-Jun-2008

This one will also go for the min with one bidder

sb-i.com 1 $79.00 24-Jun-2008

Last edited:
•••
I registered this one May 29: G-AR.COM

•••
Nice pickup!! Wish I had seen it drop

•••
vu-b.com : dropped and available

•••
I handreg 2 more today.

KU-L,com
("KUala Lumpur", also sounds like "cool", -L can be used for Ltd. and Results 1 - 10 of about 39,500,000!!!!!!!! for kul.)

LU-T,com
(-T can be used for Technologies and Results 1 - 10 of about 39,900,000!!!!!!! for lut.)

What do u think?

+Rep added to Idees for the great list with the best available L-LL and LL-L.com :bingo:

PE-U.com is available and it has massive google results since it is a French word (Results 1 - 10 of about 177,000,000 for peu)

•••
Not quite "L-LL," but I found out about a L-NN.com end-user site, so you never know what name someone might be interested in:

http://www.j-41.com (J-41 is a footwear company -- my wife brought home a pair of their sandals, and they advertised the site on the box)

•••
I got these 3 on SnapNames
B-HS.COM $9
CB-A.COM $11
TC-H.COM $12

•••
nice names Jhonny... I got ok-y ok you ;)

•••
I Updated the Best L-LL.com and LL-L.com domains list

•••
I'm selling PU-N.com, a dictionary word LL-L.com, in the NP Live Auction!
P-U-N.com, the L-L-L.com variant of the name (NP member nicedomains owns it) is in the Live Auction as well, and it is what inspired me to submit my matching LL-L.com for the auction as well.

As much you may not be interested in bidding for the name, both my auction of the LL-L.com and nicedomains' auction of his L-L-L.com will be a good auction to watch because it will give us some insight on the value of a LL-L.com compared with an L-L-L.com.

Read my thread for the full story http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-external-auctions/477074-np-live-auction-pu-n-com.html and use the link in my sig to prebid!

•••
edjackiel said:
I'm selling PU-N.com, a dictionary word LL-L.com, in the NP Live Auction!
P-U-N.com, the L-L-L.com variant of the name (NP member nicedomains owns it) is in the Live Auction as well, and it is what inspired me to submit my matching LL-L.com for the auction as well.

As much you may not be interested in bidding for the name, both my auction of the LL-L.com and nicedomains' auction of his L-L-L.com will be a good auction to watch because it will give us some insight on the value of a LL-L.com compared with an L-L-L.com.

Read my thread for the full story http://www.namepros.com/domains-for-sale-external-auctions/477074-np-live-auction-pu-n-com.html and use the link in my sig to prebid!

WIll be interesting, good luck with your sale.

I grabbed KI-I today.

g-

•••
I know it was you, and I didn t want to get in a war with you....(not because I am scared :blink: ) but it would be a shame to raise the price (by the way how much would you have been willing to pay for it?)

•••
Registred some more today:

HF-U.COM
R-CU.COM
R-DU.COM
T-PU.COM
TP-U.COM

the last 2 are a nice combo !

thanks Idees for your list !! repped you

•••
These are probably on Idees' list, but I did a quick scan for a couple LL-L.com's with "U"
Code:
LN-U.COM
UG-T.COM
LC-U.COM
TB-U.COM
LR-U.COM
RT-U.COM
UC-R.COM
UF-G.COM
UD-R.COM
SG-U.COM
UG-H.COM
Those are available for registration

•••
No Problem, Thanks.
diddie said:
thanks Idees for your list !! repped you
Great List, Thanks for posting.
bobby9101 said:
These are probably on Idees' list, but I did a quick scan for a couple LL-L.com's with "U"
ZO-W(.).com dropped and it's now available, if anyone likes it.

•••
thetruman said:
I know it was you, and I didn t want to get in a war with you....(not because I am scared :blink: ) but it would be a shame to raise the price (by the way how much would you have been willing to pay for it?)

$16 to $20 was my window :).

g-

- I have been known to 'layoff' on an auction with a pm if you really want it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back