IT.COM

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LC-D.com $80 from tdnam is the most I spent on these domains, I have 1000+ though

•••
krisye said:
LC-D.com $80 from tdnam is the most I spent on these domains, I have 1000+ though

nice one. I was also bidding on it as well as I remeber, but stopped at some point. Was it about two months ago?

I have only 400+ of them :( I think I need to get some more....

My most expensive was la-w.com $65 + regfee at tdnam

Last edited:
•••
Got cd-o.com @domenforum for just 15$). Yesterday gc-r.com dropped, regfee.

•••
yep. LL-L.com is my fave out the 2 :sold:

•••
buckshotdots said:
I know a Dez, nice pickup.

At TDNAM with 1D 3H to go:

g-ym.com

g-

g-ym.com $25 + regfee

isnt the price quite low?

•••
•••
Just checked a random premium LL-L.com on sedo.............

DN-P.com

3 regged:

http://dn-p.eu (developed)

http://dn-p.net (developed)

http://dn-p.com (under construction)

Food for thought, but if you listened to many domainers, these domains aren't being:

1/ regged
2/ developed
3/ bought and sold

:blink: :snaphappy: :wave:

•••
•••
i got a $400-500 offer on a L-LL , i'm asking for more, seems it's a big company that tries to buy it, they do not reply to my counter offer but they do read my mail
maybe i'll let it go at that price

•••
diddie said:
i got a $400-500 offer on a L-LL , i'm asking for more, seems it's a big company that tries to buy it, they do not reply to my counter offer but they do read my mail
maybe i'll let it go at that price

congrats. don't panic. do a follow up email in up to 2 weeks, not before.
normally these things don't come out the petty cash float and a few people will need to be asked and forms stamped etc beforer eagreement as long as in xxxx range can't see a problem. also, hope you mentioned price was in euros?
:laugh:

•••
i wish it was in euros :D
it began 6 weeks ago, since the first offer only one email from them, but they answered 1 day after my second mail so i'm confident, i asked $1K

•••
hold for that, they'll pay that it's chickenfeed _\|/_ in the grandscheme.

good luck :sold:

•••
arnie said:
hold for that, they'll pay that it's chickenfeed _\|/_ in the grandscheme.

good luck :sold:
That's a turkey :P

•••
•••
•••
I saw these 2 at snap (looks like people are starting to grab them at full price).

b-im.com 1 $84.00 22-May-2008 In Auction
t-sh.com 1 $84.00 23-May-2008 In Auction

g-

Last edited:
•••
Anyone here a fan of "U-__(2-letter state abbreviation)" names, as in "University of __"? I've got a few of that type that I'm considering selling, but I'm curious what people think of these?

•••
Interesting one that will go for the 'min' bid at snap:

0-go.com 1 $60.00 13-Jun-2008

•••
dag said:
Anyone here a fan of "U-__(2-letter state abbreviation)" names, as in "University of __"? I've got a few of that type that I'm considering selling, but I'm curious what people think of these?
I only have one. I love them as "you-" names :)

•••
gemstar said:
Just picked up
GO-C.com

Just remembered I have one sorta like it:

w-go (I like w for web)

g-

•••
dag said:
i have one: U-ET

•••
xrvel said:
I only have one. I love them as "you-" names :)
I also have only one U-DP.com

•••
I have only about 100 u-ll.com. Was late to enter the l-ll.comn market

•••
I registered this one now: P-NC.COM

•••
johnnywj said:
I registered this one now: P-NC.COM

Johnny the scanking :sold:

great pick up

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back