IT.COM

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks. Any idea how much a domain like this is worth right now?

•••
not much unless an enduser will buy it. you need to reg all available l-ll.com to get increased reseller prices. Let say, if all are gone in 6 months, you may get 50% - 100% ROI almost immediatly afterwards imho

•••
•••
Z-EE went for $17.00 today.

g-

•••
i-ww.com went over $75 today on Tdnam, and I saw some L-LLs got snapped on snapname, people are showing their interests in these domains

•••
krisye said:
i-ww.com went over $75 today on Tdnam, and I saw some L-LLs got snapped on snapname, people are showing their interests in these domains

i-ww.com went for over $100, I would have increased my $100 bid but I overslept. I really wanted that one.

•••
krisye said:

that's a good news.
Sales like this would bring the buyout much faster

•••
krisye said:

That sounds like a good price, for both the buyer and seller. About right for the time being. I-WW is an acronym for Industrial Workers of the World.

•••
Yea, that would be great.
wikes82 said:
that's a good news.
Sales like this would bring the buyout much faster

•••
the prices reached for i-ww and z-ee are under-priced IMHO but the upside is that the cost for a new entrant to this niche area is still relatively cheap compared to the llll aftermarket.

•••
I noticed recent L-LL & LL-L.com's on snapnames are being snapped at $10 - $12

•••
krisye said:

Ssshhhh lol

g-

** get em while they are cheap

•••
krisye said:

some sell for 10 times that, i bought a nice one for $69 other day

•••
Very true, the very nice ones sell for at least their intial bid of 60. Can you disclose which one you bought?

g-

•••
•••
arnie said:
IO-U.com :sold:

Very nice, missed that one. I would trade 2 johnnie the monkeys for that one lol.

g-

•••
o-ii.com i got this for $13, nice, huh? :)

•••
i like how you nice yourself! lol its nice though

wat are you guys using mainly to grab these l-ll and ll-l ??

•••
krisye said:
o-ii.com i got this for $13, nice, huh? :)

Great price for this jem!!! Where did you get it THAT low?

•••
zerolu said:
wat are you guys using mainly to grab these l-ll and ll-l ??

there are a few thou left, i'm sure someone kind like johnny or bluebecker will attach a list of availables for you.
people will look back and not believe theses could be handregged still in 2008 :sold:

•••
Snapped up L-EO -name and a sign.

g-

•••
buckshotdots said:
Snapped up L-EO -name and a sign.

g-

where???????????????

•••
•••
nice pick-up

tbh, wind clock back about 4/5 years
L-L.org & many/most CCC.com were regfee or $xx

wind clock forward 4/5 years..........

well, imo in 3 years to be safe, you wont be able to buy any L-L-L.com , LL-L.com , L-LL.com for under $200, probably a LOT more, plus you have added bonus of enduser enquiries in meantime
It's a no-brainer. Also the added 'jumpstart' straight after sell out, will be a min value of low-mid xx
already case on snap drops after all, more actually

•••
arnie said:
nice pick-up

tbh, wind clock back about 4/5 years
L-L.org & many/most CCC.com were regfee or $xx

wind clock forward 4/5 years..........

well, imo in 3 years to be safe, you wont be able to buy any L-L-L.com , LL-L.com , L-LL.com for under $200, probably a LOT more, plus you have added bonus of enduser enquiries in meantime
It's a no-brainer. Also the added 'jumpstart' straight after sell out, will be a min value of low-mid xx
already case on snap drops after all, more actually

I dunno, arnie, unless there's a factor I'm unaware of, these seem to be overpriced already.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back