IT.COM

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what are the average going values of these?

•••
•••
Domainers newly entering the countdown road may be unaware that right up to the final countdown days for llll.com and for a time afterwards there was uncertainty whether the names would increase in value. Not everybody was convinced. Even with l-ll and ll-l there is no 1-way bet which can be evidenced by a reg fee plus accumulated value for a random name sold now. It is a judgement call on the future. My bet is underpinned by a hard belief in l-ll and ll-l being .coms It is the .com factor which gives me confidence.

•••
•••
floatingworld said:
Domainers newly entering the countdown road may be unaware that right up to the final countdown days for llll.com and for a time afterwards there was uncertainty whether the names would increase in value. Not everybody was convinced. Even with l-ll and ll-l there is no 1-way bet which can be evidenced by a reg fee plus accumulated value for a random name sold now. It is a judgement call on the future. My bet is underpinned by a hard belief in l-ll and ll-l being .coms It is the .com factor which gives me confidence.
This is one of the main reasons that I enjoy Namepros..the expert opinions that are free! P.s also Bluebecker.com list (been to his site a few times!)
Thanks

•••
briguy said:
This is one of the main reasons that I enjoy Namepros..the expert opinions that are free! P.s also Bluebecker.com list (been to his site a few times!)
Thanks

I totally agree! There are so many great people on Namepros and there is so much to learn from them. I've also been to Bluebecker.com and I really like his website. It is very informative and easy to navigate.

11/20 = 17357
12/10 = 17114
12/27 = 16168
1/26 = 15902
2/17 = 15352
3/6 = 13907
3/8 = 13392
3/14 = 12685
3/21 = 12340-----
3/29 = 12200
4/8 = 12078
4/21 = 11944-----

Things have slowed down a bit according to Bluebecker's latest report. Only about 400 L-LL and LL-L.coms' have been registered this past month. I suspect that the decrease in registrations is due to the increase in attention towards L-L-L.coms, LLLL.nets, LLLLL.coms, .asia and the second round of buying of the lower priced LLLL.coms. However, it will only be a matter of time before the attention shifts back towards these and when it does, they will go really quickly and probably double or triple in price similar to what we saw after the L-L-L.com buyout.

•••
Thank you for the kind words briguy and 4ltrorg, For the same reasons above is why i like namepros to.

•••
First Letter K and two Premium Letters
Only 46 domains
1, K-CB.com
2, K-HB.com
3, K-LB.com
4, K-MB.com
5, K-NB.com
6, K-PB.com
7, K-RB.com
8, K-SB.com
9, K-GC.com
10, K-NC.com
11, K-GD.com
12, K-ND.com
13, K-PE.com
14, K-HF.com
15, K-MF.com
16, K-NF.com
17, K-RF.com
18, K-TF.com
19, K-CG.com
20, K-DG.com
21, K-LG.com
22, K-TG.com
23, K-BH.com
24, K-EH.com
25, K-FH.com
26, K-GH.com
27, K-LH.com
28, K-MH.com
29, K-NH.com
30, K-PH.com
31, K-RH.com
32, K-GI.com
33, K-NI.com
34, K-BL.com
35, K-CL.com
36, K-FL.com
37, K-HL.com
38, K-NL.com
39, K-RL.com
40, K-TL.com
41, K-BN.com
42, K-GN.com
43, K-CP.com
44, K-GR.com
45, K-NR.com
46, K-BT.com

•••
No more premiums left!!??

•••
•••
Buy up the rest while you still can :p

•••
bobby9101 said:
Buy up the rest while you still can :p
the buyout will make them automatically worth more than reg fee (even the worst ones!)

I got yesterday my 2nd offer for a LL-L , it seems end users look after them ....

•••
2m0rr0w2 said:
First Letter K and two Premium Letters
Only 46 domains
1, K-CB.com
2, K-HB.com
3, K-LB.com
4, K-MB.com
5, K-NB.com
6, K-PB.com
7, K-RB.com
8, K-SB.com
9, K-GC.com
10, K-NC.com
11, K-GD.com
12, K-ND.com
13, K-PE.com
14, K-HF.com
15, K-MF.com
16, K-NF.com
17, K-RF.com
18, K-TF.com
19, K-CG.com
20, K-DG.com
21, K-LG.com
22, K-TG.com
23, K-BH.com
24, K-EH.com
25, K-FH.com
26, K-GH.com
27, K-LH.com
28, K-MH.com
29, K-NH.com
30, K-PH.com
31, K-RH.com
32, K-GI.com
33, K-NI.com
34, K-BL.com
35, K-CL.com
36, K-FL.com
37, K-HL.com
38, K-NL.com
39, K-RL.com
40, K-TL.com
41, K-BN.com
42, K-GN.com
43, K-CP.com
44, K-GR.com
45, K-NR.com
46, K-BT.com

that's a useful list...worth a look now at the so-called second rank letters K and W, then the rank after that J,U,V and then XQZ, though X can look good when the combo is **-X.com

•••
Hi,

I got my first LL-L.com today.
NI-T.COM (5$ plus reg fee)
Ok deal or waste of money?

•••
•••
anders_oie@hotm said:
Hi,

Good Deal, IMO.

•••
Thanks. I'll try to get some more:)

•••
anders_oie@hotm said:
Hi,

a steal

prob worth ten times that on reseller market, enduser could be x,xxx
these are holders, great pick up

•••
i wud prefer L-L-L.coms though but i do have some L-LL just in case =)

•••
Anyone want to buy J-RK.com from me? ("JeRK.com")

It "expired" 2 days ago, so it would need to be renewed immediately once I push it to you. $10 or best offer!

•••
Available L-LL as of early this morning (4-28-08)

Attachments

• Available L-LL dot com.txt
    55.9 KB · Views: 52
•••
GF4444 said:
Available L-LL as of early this morning (4-28-08)

...makes me dizzy and I keep getting llll.com flashbacks! :tri:

•••
Another 100s gone! we are approaching the 5000 mark for L-LL :)

•••
are all triple 'premium' L-LL.com gone?

if not, anyone got a list?

•••
arnie said:
are all triple 'premium' L-LL.com gone?

if not, anyone got a list?
Pretty sure they are

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back