NameSilo

The official final countdown for L-LL and LL-L

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

floatingworld

dawnofthefloatingworldVIP Member
Impact
A number of domainers have been quietly registering away since the LLLL countdown finished (some also before). There are still good pickings in this countdown including double letters. A few *-LL.com have already been cleared out from A-Z and not just the e-LL and i-LL.

Maybe someone can pretty please persuade 3spar to edit the DYYO software to accommodate?

Also anybody got any latest update on total available and sales updates?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bluebecker.com said:
New Updated Lists

Date: 29-03-2008 Time: 10:25 L-LL.com Registered: 11589 Available: 5991

Available List: http://bluebecker.com/l-ll_com.html

Date: 29-03-2008 Time: 10:30 LL-L.com Registered: 11371 Available: 6209

Available List: http://bluebecker.com/ll-l_com.html

Please give me rep if you use the lists

thanks for update

surprised l-ll.com are outselling ll-l.com to be honest
both good, but i prefer ll-l.com out the two

what is everyones projection of a total sellout?

just 50 a day of each would mean sold out in 4 months

50 is not many. i still find it hard to believe these are stil available. when they're gone they're gone

in its simplest sense LL-L.com beats LLQL.com for example (L being desired letter in a normal companys 3 letter acronym)

yet LLQL.com is going for minimum $50

•••
Thanks Bluebecker

11/20 = 17357
12/10 = 17114
12/27 = 16168
1/26 = 15902
2/17 = 15352
3/6 = 13907
3/8 = 13392
3/14 = 12685
3/21 = 12340
3/29 = 12200

•••
Good work Bluebecker.

Just reg'd C-LK.com (28 million Google searches) :kickass:

Last edited:
•••
OB-J.com

Online Blowjob? ;)

It's available :bingo:

•••
Last edited:
•••
arnie said:
thanks for update

surprised l-ll.com are outselling ll-l.com to be honest
both good, but i prefer ll-l.com out the two

50 is not many. i still find it hard to believe these are stil available. when they're gone they're gone

in its simplest sense LL-L.com beats LLQL.com for example (L being desired letter in a normal companys 3 letter acronym)

you just read my mind

•••
GF4444 said:
Good work Bluebecker.

Just reg'd C-LK.com (28 million Google searches) :kickass:

Of course it has so many search results since it's one of Mercedes' most famous car.

•••
Another tool http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._state
PS
I suggest to use an abbreviation "3L-.com" for this type of domains. Has bothered to write "L-LL and LL-L.com" =). 3L with 1 small minus)

•••
•••
BW-W.COM (repeat W)
C-CQ.COM (repeat C)
N-MU.COM (not much u?, online phrase)
N-YN.COM (nine)
R-BR.COM (Triple premium)
UV-R.COM (UltraViolet Rays)
Y-AB.COM

I only have a couple, but I like them

•••
alexcristache said:
Of course it has so many search results since it's one of Mercedes' most famous car.

If you check out the page, that's why I parked it with the keyword Mercedes :)

:kickass:

•••
GF4444 said:
If you check out the page, that's why I parked it with the keyword Mercedes :)

:kickass:
and yet the picture is a BMW z4 :lol:

•••
The name Co-Z .com really stands out to me. Cozy :) Or Company Z.

It's available if anyone wants to reg it!

•••
GreenGambler said:
The name Co-Z .com really stands out to me. Cozy :) Or Company Z.

It's available if anyone wants to reg it!

Domain Name: CO-Z.COM
Registrar: NICCO LTD.
Whois Server: whois.nicco.com
Referral URL: http://www.nicco.com
Name Server: No nameserver
Updated Date: 14-oct-2007
Creation Date: 14-oct-2007
Expiration Date: 14-oct-2008

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not available :(

•••
Early bird catches the worm, I wasn't after that worm though

•••
wikes82 said:
Domain Name: CO-Z.COM
Registrar: NICCO LTD.
Whois Server: whois.nicco.com
Referral URL: http://www.nicco.com
Name Server: No nameserver
Updated Date: 14-oct-2007
Creation Date: 14-oct-2007
Expiration Date: 14-oct-2008

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not available :(

I see that now.. That's weird the place I was searching and found it still show's it being available in the search but when I click to check the Who-Is, I see what you posted.. Oh-well.. lol

•••
arnie said:

There is no doubt that l-ll and ll-l is a relatively slow burner and given the numbers involved (not many) might even last through to the end of the year....however when the non-.com countdowns hit what I think will be a random combo barrier point then there is likely to be a sub-prime registration-drop blowback.

•••
floatingworld said:
...there is likely to be a sub-prime registration-drop blowback.
You know, I thought I knew what you were saying, but when I got to this part, you lost me... :lol:

•••
I think she means that the rush for LLLL.net's and such, when they hit their low, which is like now, that the funds that stop going into them, will go into l-ll and ll-l.com domains

•••
floatingworld said:
then there is likely to be a sub-prime registration-drop blowback.

i'd take a sub-prime blowback off anyone ;)

wonder if eliot spitzers bit still does housecalls? :bingo:

•••
dag said:
You know, I thought I knew what you were saying, but when I got to this part, you lost me... :lol:

I think what Floatingworld and Bobby are stating is...

There is currently lots of pressure on people to buy .asia, .nets, and other non .coms from ICANN, registrars and others, just like there was pressure to buy .us, .pro, .name, .mobi, etc.. Meanwhile the biggest players are slowly registering the .coms. However, some people are going to start realizing (blowback), when all the premiums are taken in the extension they are investing into that they don't want to take the chance and register the anti-premiums. Anti-premiums are their limit (random combo barrier point). They will view those domains as worth much less (subprime) than L-LL.coms because there are few L-LL.coms and they are ".coms".

Am I close Floatingworld or Bobby?

•••
Sorry to interrupt this inforamtive thread
4ltrorg said:
Anti-premiums are their limit (random combo barrier point).
what is "anti-prime"? lol recently figured out what are premium letters!
o

•••
Anti-premium would be the opposite of a premium. I learned that word from Filter whom used that term often in his domain marketing ads.

However, with that said, it really all depends upon your language and country of origin when determining which letters are anti-premium. I know in the LLLL.com countdown letters like Q,X and Z were the last to go and many of those domains seem to be underpriced right now, while domains with a and e tend to be selling for more. Yet, in countries like China they would consider many of the anti-premiums to be premium.

(As for me, I don't really buy according to premium or anti-premiums, instead, I look for pronounceables.)

•••
4ltrorg said:

There is currently lots of pressure on people to buy .asia, .nets, and other non .coms from ICANN, registrars and others, just like there was pressure to buy .us, .pro, .name, .mobi, etc.. Meanwhile the biggest players are slowly registering the .coms. However, some people are going to start realizing (blowback), when all the premiums are taken in the extension they are investing into that they don't want to take the chance and register the anti-premiums. Anti-premiums are their limit (random combo barrier point). They will view those domains as worth much less (subprime) than L-LL.coms because there are few L-LL.coms and they are ".coms".

dead on! +rep, the only competition I see is LLLL.net, a market that also is in a fledgling state, yet a fairly stable one

About premiums,
non premium: zevv.com
yet I like it better than hgif.com which is all premium

(pronounceability)

Last edited:
•••
4ltrorg said:

nice analysis

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back