Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ff060f6707d54443d1210a6975475767d079f25c70f4b9bb96b0f2251a5b0165.jpg

•••
Good question. Human error? Technical failure? Intentional ??? Im sure we'll hear more. The ship that ran into them was the less manouverable of the two.

I like the first comment under that tweet: he can't call the ambassador or the secretary of the navy because he still hasn't filled those positions.

I was in the Navy.. this was probably a deliberate act but even then, a number of people on the USS Fitzgerald failed to do their job. This is a black eye for the Navy. Expect several court marshals and retirements.

Last edited:
•••
Nothing yet, just:

"In such a busy shipping lane, the vessels may have been in a "restricted navigation"

Both ships have collision avoidance systems. There are rules about vessels and planes getting too close to a ship of war. This is something that can't happen when people are awake and doing their jobs.

MULTIPLE failures had to occur.

•••
Haven't operated a boat in a while but as I recall the larger vessel has the right of way. The naval ship having been recently outfitted with upgrades should have been able to spot a floating drum at several hundred yards much less a container ship...the collision makes no sense.

US Warships always have right of way.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
CNN anchors reaction to the Republican winning in Georgia. You certainly can't tell they're biased, can you? They look so PissedOssoff...
DC0UdfEXUAAFumc.jpg

•••
Why didn't the MSM and the FBI investigate this Russia-Clinton collusion at the time?

•••
Weird... electing mean-spirited, far-left, progressive partisans to leadership positions in congress doesn't help win elections in Red states.

•••
Police hunt and kill black people like Philando Castile. There's no justice
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ando-castille-police-violence-black-americans

This is an outlandish article. Even so, if you're poor and live in a bad neighborhood, dealing with the police is a crap shoot.

I was shocked at the not-guilty verdict in Castile case. Then the video was released. Who in their right mind disobeys a police officer pointing a gun at them.

Police: don't pull your gun out,

Castile: I have to pull it out.

On and on..

Castile: I'm pulling it out.

God bless the Castile's family and the police officer. I hope they can find piece.

Last edited:
•••
I really enjoy watching CNN journalists getting steamrolled...

•••
•••
•••
LOL... Donald Trump will now be under FBI Investigation for obstruction of Golf Etiquette, even though he did it at his own golf club...

Another non neews story to keep the MSM occupied full time for the next few days

I love how excited guys in the vid were to meet him.

•••
Democrats right now:

DC9HHXkWsAAZJRj[1].jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
15 disabled people were arrested today for PEACEFULLY protesting the AHCA, which would have a devastating effect on their lives.
Shameful. And once again chipping away at our constitutional rights.

•••
James Comey visits The New York Times building as President Trump admits he did NOT record their conversations and questions what else ousted FBI director leaked to the press
  • The former FBI director was spotted at The New York Times' Times Square office on Thursday
  • He was accompanied by his wife Patrice Failor and both wore sunglasses
  • It came as the president admitted on Twitter that he did not record their meetings before firing Comey on May 9
  • Comey admits leaking details of a memo to the Times about an unorthodox meeting he had with the president before he was fired
  • The meeting was about the FBI's probe into Michael Flynn and Comey claimed he thought the president was subtly asking him to drop it
  • Trump denies ever doing so but is fixated on the leak and has suggested his belief it was one of many
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...omey-visits-New-York-Times.html#ixzz4knFk7Mm9

Some more Leaks?

•••
Another Hollyweird POS, Johnny Depp encourages assassination of Donald Trump..,

And the crowd was roaring and cheering in approval...

•••
•••
"One of the protesters who was arrested, Mike Oxford, told CNN that the police acted professionally and used accessible paddy wagons with wheelchair lifts to transport the protesters with mobility disabilities."

That was nice of those Capital Hill Cops to use a paddy wagon with a wheelchair lift.

•••
John Depp...he truly is a special one...

Last edited:
•••
So... beating up your wife isn't bad enough? Now you want to assassinate the President?
Now lets wait for Johnny Depp's press conference to say the Trump family is bullying him.
DDDaYWhU0AIvSJQ.jpg

DDEtNqGXcAAwzTW.jpg

•••
•••
Depp is right up there with Griffin - self promotional grandstanding publicity hos who do more harm than good. Why even pay attention to them? "Ignored celebrity makes outrageous statement to get free press." Just because their sycophants cheer doesn't mean they speak for anyone else.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back