IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The way the whole justice thing works is... when you charge somebody with an offense, like lying, its incumbent you, the accuser, to prove it.

Beyond lacking, the absence of integrity is one who spreads a lie, then tells the person they lied about to prove them wrong... or else that proves they were lying. That's the way the whole lynching thing works.

1) The video you posted had nothing to do with Barack Obama, Donald Trump or current events as you suggested. It was just a list of challenges we face as a nation made YEARS ago.

2) Your replies are over the top dramatic accusations which are blatantly not true

3) YOU made a claim (accused) someone assaulted you b/c you're an immigrant. If that's true and you made a police report, it's very easy to prove it.

Last edited:
•••
T the absence of integrity is one who spreads a lie, then tells the person they lied about to prove them wrong... or else that proves they were lying. That's the way the whole lynching thing works.

Well, if you have any integrity... Put your money where your mouth is. Bet me $250.00. Put-Up or Shut-UP.

So you can prove it but only if I give $250, otherwise it's like by lynched?

Last edited:
•••
DCOZTl_XsAAwfWF.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Maybe democrats will stop lying about republican h/c bill killing millions of people and violating made up rights. At least of awhile.

Last edited:
•••
What "made up rights" are you talking about?
Health care bill that we got to see sucks. The current lack of transparency is very troubling.
If premiums go up to the insane degree some have predicted, I won't have health insurance because I won't be able to afford it. And I have no pre existings.
Shooter in VA had a criminal record, including assault on a former girlfriend. I'm not anti gun ownership, but this is incident makes a good case for someone who probably shouldn't have been allowed to walk around with one.

•••
What "made up rights" are you talking about?
Health care bill that we got to see sucks. The current lack of transparency is very troubling.
If premiums go up to the insane degree some have predicted, I won't have health insurance because I won't be able to afford it. And I have no pre existings.
Shooter in VA had a criminal record, including assault on a former girlfriend. I'm not anti gun ownership, but this is incident makes a good case for someone who probably shouldn't have been allowed to walk around with one.

Right to free birth control, right to free abortion.. pre-existing condition lie, yes pre-existing conditions are covered and no, rape is not suddenly considered a pre-existing condition.

Shooter was a Sanders volunteer. Obviously crazy but inflamed by the non-stop "Trump is destroying America" bull spewed on every TV network, award show, talk-show, comedy special, leftwing blog and communist sympathizer.

*edit - Oregon's Gov encouraged Antifa as they rioted in Portland and Eugene after Trump was elected. Who do think she was punishing? Businesses, working adults and insurance companies.

Last edited:
•••
If premiums go up to the insane degree some have predicted, I won't have health insurance because I won't be able to afford it.

That's a legit worry.. but most middle class families can't afford Obama care deductibles either. "Reports and predictions" are rarely accurate.

•••
That's a legit worry.. but most middle class families can't afford Obama care deductibles either. "Reports and predictions" are rarely accurate.

I can afford the deductibles I have now, as well as the out-of-pocket maximum. Having insurance you get the "lets make a deal" rates with doctors so even though I pay out of pocket (because I never reach my deductible), its less than if I was uninsured.
More importantly, I can afford the premiums under ACA, which is a regular and ongoing expense regardless of whether I use the benefits or not. They've gone up, but less than they went up year-to-year pre-ACA.
Covering birth control is economically smart - saves employers and insurers money down the road. Costs way less than prenatal care, childbirth and the subsequent lost hours.
If plans cover v**gra, they should also cover birth control. Cause and effect!
Basically, they're trying to go back to what we had before ACA. Which wasn't good for many No out of pocket limits was devastating for anyone with a catastrophic illness.
Nobody should lose their house because they get sick. Other countries take care of their own - it's high time we followed suit. It's not about politics, its about compassion and doing the right thing.
Blaming the media for one unhinged person's actions is ridiculous. People like that, if one thing doesn't set them off, another will.
That said, there are whackos on both the far left and the far right.

Last edited:
•••
Covering birth control is economically smart...

I agree, that doesn't make it a constitutional or even a human right. Some employers like Hobby Lobby may not want to pay for abortion or certain types of birth-control for their own reasons.

If plans cover v**gra, they should also cover birth control. Cause and effect!

Employers who offer b/c may have an advantage hiring employees.

Basically, they're trying to go back to what we had before ACA. Which wasn't good for many No out of pocket limits was devastating for anyone with a catastrophic illness.
Nobody should lose their house because they get sick. Other countries take care of their own - it's high time we followed suit. It's not about politics, its about compassion and doing the right thing.
Blaming the media for one unhinged person's actions is ridiculous. People like that, if one thing doesn't set them off, another will.
That said, there are whackos on both the far left and the far right.

Obama care was a costly failure. I don't know what h/c will look like but demonizing people for having different priorities or values wont help.

The media lead by the progressive left has been on a mission to destroy Trump. They are as low and hateful as they accuse him of being.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The media lead by the progressive left has been on a mission to destroy Trump. They are as low and hateful as they accuse him of being.
He's doing a pretty good job of destroying himself.

With companies like HobbyLobby - where do these personal interests stop? If the company's run by Jehovah's Witnesses can they refuse to cover blood transfusions? What if they're Christian Scientists? At some point you need to say "this is the law for insuring your employees, deal with it."

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hmmmm.... not sure I can buy that. Maybe the PA will be pressured to stop paying, but what about other Arab countries?

Only negotiating between P.A. and IL

•••
•••
•••
Trump Assassination Play STILL Scheduled to Play Tonight After Scalise Shooting
The Shakespeare in the Park rendition of Julius Caesar is still scheduled to play tonight in Central Park after the shooting this morning of GOP Rep. Scalise by a devout Bernie Sanders supporter.
This year’s play “Julius Caesar” depicts President Donald Trump’s assassination.

According to the Shakespeare in the Park website the play is still on for tonight.

The New York Times and CNN’s parent company Time Warner are standing by their sponsorship of a play that depicts the brutal assassination of President Donald Trump, raising the question of whether the news reporting outlets should retain their credentials to cover and have access to President Trump. Delta Airlines and Bank of America have reportedly dropped their support for the play in the wake of public outrage over the play’s depiction of Trump’s assassination.

The play, which is considered "Art" is still scheduled to play this evening.

•••
•••
The shooting went on for about 5 minutes. That's a pretty long time...

•••
I wonder where the shooter got the idea to violently attack Trump & Co....
DCSJywIVYAUETVv.jpg

•••
HuffPo Pulls Article Calling For ‘Ultimate Punishment’ Of Trump

The Huffington Post pulled a piece calling for the “execution” of President Donald Trump published Saturday by contributor Jason Fuller.

Fuller’s piece contained rhetoric and imagery that seems tasteless, particularly after Wednesday’s events. Fuller boldly declares in the title that “Trump must be prosecuted — if convicted in a court of law — executed.” Fuller doesn’t stop there, however, as he insists that “impeachment isn’t enough” to “drain the swamp,” and to do so means doling out the “ultimate punishment [execution]” in order to fully restore the moral compass of the U.S.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/huffpo-pulls-article-calling-for-ultimate-punishment-of-trump/

If you visit the link where his diatribe used to be on HuffPost, you’ll receive the message that “this post from The Huffington Post Contributor Platform is no longer available on our site.” You can recover the cached version here:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...afee4b094fa859f19ce+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back