NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Paul,

Thanks, but no. The domain names have nearly been ported. It's just that if we go live tonight during the evening, and something goes wrong with our new ad providers during the weekend - such as no stats returned from them, there will be no one to assist us.

I was hoping for early today release, but seems like that won't happen. So the next best day is Monday. It will help us setup more servers anyway and tune our code and our servers during next 3 days this way there won't be any problems.

•••
Why you not accepting new users?

Rob

•••
No prob,

Bodis fans are patient. Good luck with the launch.

•••
I appreciate everyone's patience.

Just a heads up, if you see any blank pages or the connection times out to the landing pages, then that's because we are testing our new servers. This shouldn't last more than a few minutes during morning hours between 12 midnight and 5 am EST.

•••
Good luck with the new version, Bodis is one of the best parking companies I have used.

•••
Congratulations,Matt,and hope my account could reactive:)

•••
Matt, if possible can you answer one question.

First, it appears as though we are finally getting some new ad providers. Now, I am curious as to how the click prices are going to be determined. In previous posts, you had eluded to the fact that current click prices were not being paid for the individual click, but rather based on an average of what the click should pay out that you calculated. Is it still going to be this way in the new update? I ask because I am currently sorting through about 1500 domains and trying to figure out which ones I am going to have to start moving to bodis come next weeks update. However, currently, I am getting .01-.05 clicks on some domains for generally decent keywords like "laptops" , "investments", ect. So basically, is the click pricing scheme going to change or is it going to remain the same? Thanks for any insight. And congrats on V2 finally coming to fruition.

•••
Hmmm, not sure when I have said that. Whether we receive bid values or not depends on the providers.

For instance, when we had the Google feed through Ask, we only received daily revenue for the entire network. So we had to figure out what each domain name / each click was worth. That was a mess.

Currently, we have providers that pass either bid values, or return the reports the next day just like the Google / Ask feed that we had - except that these return by domain name, so we can still credit you accordingly.

The only thing that we do now, is figure out which click is from a robot / invalid. If we determine that a click is invalid, we don't count the click.

And in the new version, we also will not be counting the invalid visitors on the visitor level either, so the numbers will no longer be inflated giving you guys a more accurate RPM.

•••
Ok. That must have been when it was. Back when you had the Ask feed and you received the aggregate numbers and had to figure it out from there. Thank you for the clarification. Is it also safe to assume there will be an increase in the variety of ads with the new version? Im hoping that once V2 comes out we can get enough domains on your platform to get one of the big guys (yahoo/google).... I'll be adding about 1500-2,000 myself. :)

•••
Since we are talking about V2 lets start the new thread.

ANd good luck Matt, looking forward to Monday. Very Exciting time for you and your customers. Again good luck.

•••
I've already started seeing a few new advertisers on some of my sites....... looking better even before the update. :)

•••
cfguru360 said:
I have been concentrating on this Bodis upgrade for last 9 months, and I now think it is fully ready (or fully minus the porting). So now I allow myself some time to get a little excited.

I think it would be a little late right now within last 24 hours or so to start concentrating on establishing security. The security would have to be established by now, and it is established. So I am quite sure we are good to go.

I think we will get a good amount of posts because of the positive response to what we have to offer after months of development.

With around 10 really really big features (not to mention the tiny ones), I think we can't miss.

Matt,

Congrats on the hard work - Can't wait to see the new release. If there is any thing I could do to help as well, let me know.

Regards,

Stan

•••
Good job Matt... you surely are working hard. Looking forward to the new updates in V2. This should be good for all us domainers.

•••
Thanks everyone. We should hopefully be able to launch this Monday (tomorrow) evening considering I pull this all nighter successfully and don't fall asleep in the middle of the day on Monday.

•••
Matt,
No need to work thru entire night.
I don't mind waiting few more days.
Get much needed sleep, instead ;)

•••
I'll work all night, done it before many times. :) Thank god for the invention of Redbull.

•••
I think we can put this thread to rest.

Moderators if you can, please close. I created a new thread for everyone for our upgraded version.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back