Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mwzd said:
Varon, Bodis does not accept adult or tm names.

I don't think you should move this here.

I'm trying to figure out where the traffic to www.07d.net comes from - 700+ 'visits' a day, zero clicks.
Most CCC.net's are getting China related traffic/bots. I have lots of them that get huge traffic but no clicks. Most visits are bots. Check Archive, it was probally a forum based in china.

•••
Matt, will you consider a mobi compliant parking page for .mobi domains?

Also I just want to say that the payouts are so much better here at Bodis.com. I just can't get over it. After looking at my earnings and comparing them, to what I was getting at NameDrive, I now feel I was being taken advantage of :( by ND.
I cant wait to get my .mobi's out of there!

•••
mwzd said:
Varon, Bodis does not accept adult or tm names.

I don't think you should move this here.

I'm trying to figure out where the traffic to www.07d.net comes from - 700+ 'visits' a day, zero clicks.

Nope, not moving them to Bodis. I know Bodis isnt accepting adult domains. My adult names are doing superbly at PP with clicks of around 55 cents to $1.80 CPC.

Your domain 07d.net has 21 backlinks. Most likely, thats where your traffic is coming from.... esp China.

•••
•••
Varon said:
Nope, not moving them to Bodis. I know Bodis isnt accepting adult domains. My adult names are doing superbly at PP with clicks of around 55 cents to $1.80 CPC.

Your domain 07d.net has 21 backlinks. Most likely, thats where your traffic is coming from.... esp China.

what keywords are you using for your adult names?? im only getting about .03 cents to .29 cents per click =(

•••
Today I had 10 clicks - all $0.00

Hopefully this will get resolved - i opened a ticket through the system.

Justin

•••
domainspade said:
Today I had 10 clicks - all $0.00

Hopefully this will get resolved - i opened a ticket through the system.

Justin

They said there would be a delay with the revenue. I am pretty sure the clicks are inaccurate as well because I received 148 clicks yesterday across my domains whereas only got 6 the day before!

•••
Two More Recommendations

Thought of three more things that would be great (2 great and the other just cool).

1. Add editable custom Meta Tags. It would be nice to be able to add Title, Keywords, and Description to the page. That way we could match some of the text to the description, keywords, and title.

2. It would be nice if there was a preview button when you are working on your custom page. Just click the preview and launch it in another browser window. That would be a real time saver.

3. It would be nice if you had a spot to upload a Favicon. This is not a must have - but again would set your service part as one that is made for the domainers.

Just making a few suggestions, but it looks really great so far. Thanks for your great work.

Here's one I edited some more:

New York Travel Guide

Last edited:
•••
most of my domains are in spanish, I get a lot of traffic but a few or none at all clicks, any ideas to do better?

•••
You do know that you can switch to custom mode and set whatever keywords you want, as in you do not have to generate them at Bodis, though I like some of their matches.

I changed one template to generics and it seems that got a click where there weren't any earlier.

Customisation rocks, I'm sure you'll get meta tags etc in Bodis soon.

•••
I got my www.hybridcartrends.com indexed and I only added it about 6 hours ago.

Been working on Photoshop with the pictures and writting come content on new Domains. It's time consuming but a lot of fun.

www.bestsafariguide.com - added content and changed pictures.
www.investalgarve.com - new addition
www.hillary2win.com - new addition - Will add other candidates later.

I love the idea that we can change the pictures and content whenever we want.

GIL

www.cristianoronaldo17.info - www.basketballegends.com - www.dubaiskyline.info

•••
I'd like to hear what domains are working for you guys?

I currently moved one big financial domain and its making $15-25/daily which is GREAT. Any other luck with other domains people?

•••
Suggestion (as if you needed any more...), could you lengthen the signed-in time for us two fingered typists? I keep getting timed out when tweaking my Keywords and Content Text.

Thanks Matt for all your hard work!

Last edited:
•••
TestCase said:
could you lengthen the signed-in time for us two fingered typists? I keep getting timed out when tweaking my Keywords and Content Text.

lol..It happened to me too and made me start copying my text into a notepad file, that way I dont lose the stuff when it times out. It would surely help if the inactivity timeout period was increased.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hey Varon & GILSAN, great minds think alike!

Have been using both those tricks but inevitably I still "stall" it out. One additional trick I use is to open a new tab (in Firefox) from "Manage Domains" for each domain I am editing. Then if I think I may have timed out, I'll just refresh my "Manage Domain" tab and if it asks me to sign back in I'm still good because all my changes are still safe in the separate tab I opened to edit that particular domain. I just sign back in, go to my domain tab and then save my changes.

•••
Bodis Questions

Does anyone know if Bodis can display ads in Italian?

Also, I understand they don't allow adult names, but do they allow lingerie sites?

BTW, Just added another one:

Acclaim Luxury Transport

•••
•••
Very interesting! Does Bodis index our parked domains in SE like google?

•••
Premium said:
I'd like to hear what domains are working for you guys?

I currently moved one big financial domain and its making $15-25/daily which is GREAT. Any other luck with other domains people?
I have a detal insurance one that is doing pretty well.

Stats are still not updated so I can't say forsure how it did the past day or so.

•••
Revenue updates just finished for 28th (the delay), have a look at your wondrous earnings :D

•••
Okay ladies and gentlemen, revenue has indeed been now updated in our database. B-)

Here is basically the list of things that are coming SOON from most important to least:

• URL Forwarding
  • Filtering out search engine spider traffic
  • Inquiries seen via user control panel aside from being delivered to email
  • Referer data and click data
  • Preview template option
  • Support for IDN domains
  • Support for international characters in content text, etc.
  • And more...

So basically these things are coming within the week. Most other suggestions won't be available until the next version of Bodis, which will take a few weeks. (It's in the works) B-)

•••
Bodis is Bodacious! Thank you for that update.
Here are my latest creations:
cheapairfair.us
prodirtbike.com
texashideout.com

•••
Hey Matt!

Thanks for all your hardwork and professionalism. I wish Bodis becomes number one parking company in the near future. :)

•••
Submitting domains!

I have Arelis the business edition which cost me 450 bucks, arelis is used to sumbit domains to all the search engines in the world if you guys want me to submit your domains ill do it for free! Just gotta ask

If you would like me to submit your domain names to all the search engines I will need this info to input into the program.

URL
Keywords, or key phrases (at least 5)
Normal Description (Max 160 Characters)
Long Descript (Max 35 Words)
Your Name
Email Address (Some search engines require this info)
Username and password you want me to create for you (Some search engines require this info)
And your postal address (Some search engines require this info)

Also tips are appreciated =) My paypal is [email protected]

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back